Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) (1844 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / GRACE: Destiny vs Freewill: Brethren, Let Us Break Bread / There Are Different Callings In God. Stop Judging One Another. We Be Brethren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2013
OyinPrince: welldone smiley

You shall have whatesoever YOU say!

Glory to God

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Zatwo: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Can sombody give me confessions concerning health?
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by 4tunebest(f): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2013
Zatwo: Can sombody give me confessions concerning health?

I declare and decree in the name of Jesus that all these things which I confess, shall come to pass because it is written ''All things which I desire, when I pray, I believe that I have received them and I have them''. (Mark 11:23-24)

Jesus Christ has borne my sicknesses and carried my pain. He was stricken, smitten of God and afflicted for me. He was wounded for my transgressions and He was bruised for my guilt and iniquities. The chastisement needed to obtain peace and well-being for me was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him, I am healed and made whole. I now have perfect health in my body. (Isa. 53:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24)

The will of God is done on earth as it is done in heaven. There is no sickness in heaven; therefore, I am not sick at all on the earth. Jesus was never sick on this earth. Jesus is in me and His life flows in me. As He was in the world so am I in this world. I am healthy as Jesus was healthy upon this earth. (Matt. 6:10; Gal. 2:20; 1 John 4:17)

Jesus destroyed the works of the devil, which were diseases, sicknesses, and bodily infirmities; therefore, all the works of the devil upon my body are destroyed and I have perfect health in Jesus Christ. (Matt. 8:17; 1 John 3:8; Acts 10:38)

I am justified by my words. I have the faith of Jesus Christ in me, for Jesus is in me, and He is the Author and Finisher of my faith. I speak unto the mountains of sickness and disease and they obey my words and leave. I have authority and power over all disease and sickness; I command them to leave and they obey my words. I lay my hands on the sick and they recover. (Matt. 12:37; Heb. 12:2; Mark 11:23; Matt. 10:1; Mark 16:18)

All authority in heaven and earth is given unto Jesus Christ. I have faith in the power and authority of the Name of Jesus Christ and through His Name I am made perfectly whole. (Matt. 28:18; Acts 3:16)

The Spirit of God who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead dwells in me, and He who raised up Jesus Christ from the dead, also quickens and gives life to my mortal body through His Spirit who now dwells in me. (Rom. 8:11)

I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus Christ and believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead and I am healed. For with my heart I believe unto righteousness and with my mouth confession is made unto healing and health. (Rom 10:9,10; Mark 5:23; Acts 14:9). I therfore declare that I am healed

My health springs forth and the glory of the Lord is revealed in me. The Lord brings me health and cure, and reveals unto me the abundance of peace and truth. (Isa. 58:8; John 17:22; Jer. 33:6)

Jesus has destroyed Satan and spoiled all his principalities and powers, and they no longer have any power in me. In the Name of Jesus, I have power over them and over all their works of sickness and disease. (Heb. 2:14; Col. 2:14-15; Mark 16:17-18)

It is the will of God that I should prosper and be in perfect health even as my soul prospers. (3 John 2)

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all the fullness of God dwells in me. I glorify God in my body and in my spirit which are His. (1 Cor 6:19-20; Eph. 3:19).

I believe in God and all His promises, and all things are possible unto me. All these confessions of mine are Yes unto me for Christ has paid the price for all of them. (Mark 9:23; 2 Cor. 1:20)

THANK YOU JESUS FOR MY HEALING TESTIMONY

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2013
Glory to God in the highest! Glory to Him who was, who is and who is to come! Blessed is the name of the most high! For God has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is ABOVE ALL other names that at the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee shall bow and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord!

In the name of Jesus, every foot standing contrary to Gods will along my path bows! I have authority in Christ Jesus, whatever I bound on Earth is bound in Heaven and whatever I loose on Earth is loosed in Heaven. Therefore, in the name of Jesus, I bind the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places and render their operations useless and ineffective against me.

I loose every spiritual blessings in heavenly places, I loose the hidden treasures in secret places and I decree the physical manifestations of spiritual blessings that bear my name tag in the name of Jesus!

I decree that the rest of the days in 2013 are my best days for the Lord shall crown the year with goodness and cause my path to drop fatness! I shall NEVER have a better yesterday, my path shines brighter and brighter because my righteousness is of the Lord!

I am blessed, sooo blessed it cannot be denied or explained by the natural mind!

Glory to God!!!
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:55am On Nov 13, 2013
@4tunbest: welldone. smiley

Zatwo: Can sombody give me confessions concerning health?

By His stripes I was healed! I have been healed by every stripe on the body of Jesus at the cross. Therefore, I decree that I walk in health in the name of Jesus!

Christ has delivered me from the curse of the law, he took upon Himself ALL of my sicknesses and diseases. Therefore, in the name of Jesus! I decree that no germ, virus or disease shall live in my body! Every organ, cell, bone, tissue and my blood functions to the perfection to which God created them! I decree that I am NOT weak but strong! I refuse sickness the right to live in my body because whatever I disallow here on Earth is disallowed in Heaven.

I do NOT walk by sight but by faith! It does NOT matter what symptoms my body experiences, I know that I am whole, my mind is whole, my body is whole and I am healed! I walk in total health!

Glory to God!!!
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Hello all, I celebrate you.

I hope you have been having a victorious time declaring Gods word. Each time you speak Gods word, there is a force, a spiritual force at work! Words don't die! And Gods word is ABLE to perform EVERY purpose for which it was sent! When you speak the word, IN FAITH, you have sent it on an errand and the angels of God (the reapers, who harvest the fruits of the word, matt: 13:30) will go to work to harvest the fruits that word has produced!

You MUST speak Gods word IN FAITH because without faith it is NOT possible to please God! It is faith in the King that activates the power of His word!

You MUST continue in speaking because like I earlier mentioned, words don't die, infact they go to create the future you speak about, they run ahead of you. This is why your life goes in the direction of the dominant thoughts in your heart and the words you speak.

Speak them, inspite of the circumstance, you may be seeing what is contrary to what you see, but you know, the just lives by faith and NOT by sight! When you speak and see contrary, speak what you want to see! In Gods kingdom, we believe, speak and receive. But in the world, they see first, speak and believe.

Say them like a patient whose life depends on a drug! They are your capsules and you have to keep administering them.

This is how I live in victory! The number of my challenges are ALWAYS the number of my victories! I determine the course of my life through Gods word and when the challenges hit sooo bad, I fight back with the word, enforcing the victory and I see the reality of it!

You also need to learn to be patient, this is NOT magic, it is NOT a temporary fix, it is permanent solution. Do NOT give up because you make the mistake of thinking doubt, keep pressing on, God is NEVER late!

Lots of Love smiley
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Zatwo: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
*thanks

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Thank You Lord, YOU ARE SOO AMAAYZING kiss

This week is blessed!!!

I prosper in ALL my endeavours! My steps are ordered by the Lord, in the name of Jesus! My heart is instructed by the Spirit of God! My mind is sound and I operate from the fullness of wisdom and knowledge deposited in me!

The Spirit of the ONLY true God teaches me to profit and leads me in the way that I should go! Failure is far from me, NO evil shall come near me, oppression, shame, ridicule and disadvantaged circumstances are far from me because my righteousness is of the Lord and I am HELPED by the Lord!

Help is always available to me! Protocols are broken for my sake! Men fall over themselves to render service to me! I shall NOT be stranded! Resources are supernaturally provided for me and ALL my needs are met!

I HAVE given. Therefore the Lord will cause men to give to me, good measure, pressed down shaken together and running over! I live in plenty! There is NO lack around me! God has made ALL grace abound towards me and I have ALL sufficiency in ALL things and also abound towards EVERY good work.

I am NOT weary in doing good, I overcome evil with good and delight myself in the law of the Lord!

The Lord delights in the prosperity of His servants! I am prosperous! I have bagan to prosper and will continue to prosper for MY path is like a shining light that keeps on shining to perfection!

I am basking in THE BLESSING!!!

Glory to GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by spicyv1(f): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Zatwo: *thanks
smiley
Re: WORD BASED Thread(brethren, Let's Build Ourselves By Speaking) by Zatwo: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
spicyv1: Thank You Lord, YOU ARE SOO AMAAYZING kiss

This week is blessed!!!

I prosper in ALL my endeavours! My steps are ordered by the Lord, in the name of Jesus! My heart is instructed by the Spirit of God! My mind is sound and I operate from the fullness of wisdom and knowledge deposited in me!

The Spirit of the ONLY true God teaches me to profit and leads me in the way that I should go! Failure is far from me, NO evil shall come near me, oppression, shame, ridicule and disadvantaged circumstances are far from me because my righteousness is of the Lord and I am HELPED by the Lord!

Help is always available to me! Protocols are broken for my sake! Men fall over themselves to render service to me! I shall NOT be stranded! Resources are supernaturally provided for me and ALL my needs are met!

I HAVE given. Therefore the Lord will cause men to give to me, good measure, pressed down shaken together and running over! I live in plenty! There is NO lack around me! God has made ALL grace abound towards me and I have ALL sufficiency in ALL things and also abound towards EVERY good work.

I am NOT weary in doing good, I overcome evil with good and delight myself in the law of the Lord!

The Lord delights in the prosperity of His servants! I am prosperous! I have bagan to prosper and will continue to prosper for MY path is like a shining light that keeps on shining to perfection!

I am basking in THE BLESSING!!!

Glory to GOD!!!

I luv dis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholics Donot Worship Idols. / Career Breakthrough!..great Testimonies At Shiloh / The Secrets Of Bible Prophets : Check In To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.