Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria (47840 Views)

Golden Eaglets Return Home Empty Handed Enyimba Progress In Champion League / African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by luvlypie: 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
They made my day.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Synthase(m): 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: If all I'm reading is the mentality of most Nigerians then you guys a re truly sick and are supposed to be avoided in real life because you see nothing wrong in cheating.

sorry you are the sick one here with your holier than thou attitude. What is particularly annoying is for so called Nigerians like this dude who have nothing to offer this country point accusing fingers against anything coming from Nigeria from a distance so much for giving benefits of doubts even in the face of MRI test done on all participating countries. Eventhough the test is not that reliabe, atleast it was done on all participants thus giving all a level playing field. I choose to give them the benefits of doubt on this as some good players failed this test and also a player alleged to be 16years conceived in the U.S also failed this test!
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by kooto(m): 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
bastien: The truth is always bitter

All the team came,came with many overage players! Most especially sweden!
Teams with overaged players
Sweden
Argentina
Brazil
Nigerian
Ivory cost
Etc

Even thou our boys look younger than previous U17
Can you please give just ONE proof to substantiate this.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by dungdusugyang(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
kingoflag: If all I'm reading is the mentality of most Nigerians then you guys a re truly sick and are supposed to be avoided in real life because you see nothing wrong in cheating.
just a phrase " pack well " king of lack indeed...bad belle...btwn, if u r among that squard u'll av agree u're above 17years ni? No make me call u hypoCRATE ooo.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
Synthase:

sorry you are the sick one here with your holier than thou attitude. What is particularly annoying is for so called Nigerians like this dude who have nothing to offer this country point accusing fingers against anything coming from Nigeria from a distance so much for giving benefits of doubts even in the face of MRI test done on all participating countries. Eventhough the test is not that reliabe, atleast it was done on all participants thus giving all a level playing field. I choose to give them the benefits of doubt on this as some good players failed this test and also a player alleged to be 16years conceived in the U.S also failed this test!

Lmaoooo MRI test is not accurate it approximates! Do you get it?! Now, an American, British, French, Canadian,Japanese etc Birth Cert. IS ACCURATE!!!!

Do you get now why they hate, despise,and look down on you as lowly animals when you cant even "get" something as simple as that and live as if youre still in the 11th Century?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Synthase:
Even though the test is not that reliabe, atleast it was done on all participants thus giving all a level playing field. I choose to give them the benefits of doubt on this as some good players failed this test and also a player alleged to be 16years conceived in the U.S also failed this test!

Lmaooooo Hahahahahaha

P.S: I wont comment on the rest of your drivel. But, its either you were born in the U.S or you werent, nothing to be "alleged" about it... wait, I just seen you used "Conceived" instead of "Born In". Which is it because now Im confused.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by Jmain: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013

What is the wrong doing ?
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by 9japatroit(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
guy take your mumuness to somewhere else now.mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by realsuigeneris: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: "APC pulls out of celebrating the victory of Golden Eaglets at the U17 World Cup. The Party claims that there is no need for winning the trophy at this time because it is too close to election period. The party believes that the victory is a ploy by President Jonathan and the PDP to distract Nigerians. Their governors have been instructed not to join in the celebration train." - Sahara Lieporters..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Golden Eaglets Return To Nigeria by ckkris: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2013

Agent of re-colonisation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River / Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.