Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] (30460 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by stebell(m): 4:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
Afam4eva: I hate beer parlor with a passion.

Enyia, wen are yu going to unban me in politics section.

Berem and ha cohorts insulted me and wen I replied them yu banned me.

I don't want trouble O°˚˚˚.

Yu ban me cos I'm not in support of APC.
Yu want me to stay back and watch she and her followers insult ma president and I shud not say a word?
Pls do de 'needful'.
Ma peeps are missing me in dat section.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
*Okada no be here, I neva reash* #JustPassingBy
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by stitcheD(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
begwong: Is that that your yellow friend abi na albino from asia?
how much nigeria brewery pay you and the mod to move this thr*sh to FP
angry
Xenophobia full nairaland o. How can people, naijapeople o be making this kind of joke and the mods siddon dey look? It's so sad.
Seun needs to sit up o

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
kennosklint: Can't believe dat an albino is a nairalander

we dey talk mod u dey talk nairalander
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by pendusky(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Sƚarboy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1406055_Godwin_Silas1135_jpg62088195ed27c931a0a7c446913a8d66

Sexkillz in action. . . . . . .nice one @OP
my thought exactly!! hehehehe
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by ManTiger(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Panzastrip: Now you all know that there are sooo many kids on Nairaland Forum.
Panzastrip: Now you all know that there are sooo many kids on Nairaland Forum.
Is it everytime that we'll be reading and discussing about Oduah, G7, Chime, New PDP, stampede, Book haram et al?
I love this thread cos its comic relief and i like all jokes and response theirin.
@Sexkills: you could just ignore those kids, that's obviously not you and the more you fight it, the more they attack.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Monstertrucks: [size=28pt] is the albino sexkillz Help m soo confused. [/size]
U see, I can't categorically say YES or NO and the Mods will say another

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by NadiaSA1(f): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eneze1: op y is it is that na only u fine among ur friends?

Thought I was the only 1 who noticed this

grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by PrinceJustice(m): 4:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
kwajahafiz: Gay lovers.....
Nigeria might outwardly resist homosexuality, but the society is rife with it.....
Can you please expatiate? Thank U

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by LadyH(f): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
tssssssssssswwwwwwww
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by madnesscom(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
but wait o, sexkillz na albino??
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by samflex(m): 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Airtel no even allow d pics load finish. Mcheew
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by samflex(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
pendusky:
my thought exactly!! hehehehe

check out the pose by the light guy, classic...LMAO
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by cutieonyi89(f): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
That your albino guy nose sha oh! Even the black guy still get long neck.
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by iterator25: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by onila(f): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmaaaao!!! I can't take this grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Iceman296: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
That Joint has Got an Eastern Setting, Suprised it's at Benin!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by jaryeh(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
ManTiger:
Spent.
And what did you gained from that liquor? Socialization you call it but non-alcoholic drink will nourish your health better...
...hell is real bro.
Give your life to Jesus!

See this one o. You are trying to correct what's not wrong.

Chai! Don't tell me you are serious o.

You wanted to show yourself abi

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by madnesscom(m): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
A-ZeD:
Sexkillz if that is not you, how did this post get to the front page?
God bless you

Dem wan use our brain drink garri. Dia papa nyash dia angry angry
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by linpok: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
choi!....dis is an *EyeSore*,,I tink d brain of whoeva movd dis to d FP needs serious overhauling

#Abeg na joke ogrin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by francondu: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
ManTiger:
Spent.
And what did you gained from that liquor? Socialization you call it but non-alcoholic drink will nourish your health better...
...hell is real bro.
Give your life to Jesus!
Did you attend primary school?

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Sike(m): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na wa for Nairaland nowadays O!
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by vislabraye(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
So na serious enjoyment be this ?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Michyeddy(f): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mkpo se ba o ke thread emi..nsuto ndisime thread adöm,ükod anam ufan ami

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Una no go kill person for Nairaland grin
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
-
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Onuokwu: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
I like Hero beer! I took it for the first time in Enugu in August. Drank it all the way till i departed south east. I can't wait for Christmas!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
It's like you people ran out of jokes though. Albino this, albino that. Una no dey even add maggi or paprika to the joke. Just the same jokes and memes. Upgrade o! We're getting bored. undecided
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Deschil: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Are you OK
kennosklint: Can't believe dat an albino is a nairalander
Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
ogugua88: It's like you people ran out of jokes though. Albino this, albino that. Una no dey even add maggi or paprika to the joke. Just the same jokes and memes. Upgrade o! We're getting bored. undecided

You are getting bored because people are talking about your sexkills cheesy

15 Likes

Re: How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] by thaoriginator: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Afin no dey c for afternoon oh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!! / What’s The Name Of This Green Serpent I Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.