Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (35408 Views)

Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See? / Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jbluv55: This thread is mainly for fun and so you should all just catch your fun from it. Its going to be dealing with pictures of all sorts in accordance with NL rules and users wud be made to answer questions about the pictures. Any member can post pictures and any picture puzzle must have a definite answer.

I will start with the picture puzzle below. Members are required to tell us how many square boxes they can count. grin

Let the party begin.

NB: when an answer has bin submitted, you shud not modify but you can submit another answer(a new reply) if you no longer feel comfortable with your initial answer. wink

I counted 31 square boxes
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Sorry... 34 square boxes
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah: Sorry... 34 square boxes
Nwanneamakah:

I counted 31 square boxes

Sorry, you can't answer twice. So your answer is 31 square boxes. tongue cheesy
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

A dolphin, aquatic habitat (mainly marine), it's "smoking" undecided grin
that question seems to have shut everybody up, including jbluv undecided
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: that question seems to have shut everybody up, including jbluv undecided

True that.

let's derail this thread

Howdy? smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Sorry, you can't answer twice. So your answer is 31 square boxes. tongue cheesy

grin grin just realized the question has even been answered... sad sad
and both my answers were wrong sad embarassed [s]even though I don't totally agree with or comprehend the given analysis[/s] undecided angry
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: that question seems to have shut everybody up, including jbluv undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

True that.

let's derail this thread

Howdy? smiley
grin

you and Nwanneamakah can come to this thread, this is where we derail like it's no man's buisness cool

https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/2528#20293055
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

grin grin just realized the question has even been answered... sad sad
and both my answers were wrong sad embarassed [s]even though I don't totally agree with or comprehend the given analysis[/s] undecided angry

grin grin
How are you amaka?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: grin

you and Nwanneamakah can come to this thread, this is where we derail like it's no man's buisness cool

https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/2528#20293055

No, I don't want to come to that thread angry
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

grin grin
How are you amaka?

Hehe...very well, thank you......you?
#in other news, I finally counted 40square boxes embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Hehe...very well, thank you......you?
#in other news, I finally counted 40square boxes embarassed grin

I'm fine. smiley
How's your day?

No, we are not accepting another answer from you again, 31 it is angry angry
tongue
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jbluv55: Good Morning all. How many faces can you count in this Faces-in-the-Rock/Forest Picture.

I see 17 faces undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm fine. smiley
How's your day?

No, we are not accepting another answer from you again, 31 it is angry angry
tongue

Pretty boring *yawns* Yours?
*whispering* is derailing allowed here? undecided
@ bolded, embarassed why are you making it obvious I'm a dolo? sad embarassed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

No, I don't want to come to that thread angry
pretty, why? i promise , u are gonna enjoy it there angry
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
tosomaju: .

111 cool grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Jbluv55:
1) I C a human face with some kind of lens/glasses protecting the eyes.

2) I C d word 'Liar' when I tilt my head towards the right or when I tilt the image to the left.

About making a sentence, am not sure what you want but do you mean that humans are Liars? grin

Yeah, a face and "liar"
About the sentence, maybe; "the face/appearance could lie about who the person really is/could be deceptive" undecided embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Pretty boring *yawns* Yours?
*whispering* is derailing allowed here? undecided
@ bolded, embarassed why are you making it obvious I'm a dolo? sad embarassed

Very boring *dozes off*

Yes os cof, we are playing the game too na. Or are we not? embarassed

I'm sorry dear, I will not do it again cry
But we are still not going to accept another answer from you, still 31. tongue
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: pretty, why? i promise , u are gonna enjoy it there angry

I don't like the people there embarassed
No no no cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

I don't like the people there embarassed
No no no cry cry
grin grin

ok, let's derail this one.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Caseless: 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee, how many have u answerd? answer my own pls.....
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Very boring *dozes off*

Yes os cof, we are playing the game too na. Or are we not? embarassed

I'm sorry dear, I will not do it again cry
But we are still not going to accept another answer from you, still 31. tongue

Hehehe. So, two bored girls, womenladies... grin What havoc could they wreck? undecided
LOL @ "os cof"
@bolded... Meanie tongue tongue angry
[size=5pt]I hope we don't get banned[/size] embarassed embarassed
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2013
tosomaju: 70% should see the same first word

The first word I saw: MONEY
Followed by WEALTH, JOY, TEAM smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Justeenaleo(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
oladosuphemmy:
IT IS NT 27, IT IS 18
I see smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Justeenaleo(f): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
oladosuphemmy:
IT IS NT 27, IT IS 18
how did u count yours?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Hehehe. So, two bored girls, womenladies... grin What havoc could they wreck? undecided
LOL @ "os cof"
@bolded... Meanie tongue tongue angry
[size=5pt]I hope we don't get banned[/size] embarassed embarassed

No havoc at all dear, even if there's going to be any, it will be a mild one wink

Nope. We won't get banned, stop being scared. I run this zone wink wink
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

No havoc at all dear, even if there's going to be any, it will be a mild one wink

Nope. We won't get banned, stop being scared. I run this zone wink wink

cool cheesy
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: grin grin

ok, let's derail this one.

Oya, leggoooooooo grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
caseless: ms_pee, how many have u answerd? answer my own pls.....

I have answered many, I even gave some people expo wink wink
Oya wait, I wee answer your own kiss
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

cool cheesy

Good evening ammy smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Nwanneamakah: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Good evening ammy smiley

smiley smiley evening miss....
comman see.........

https://www.nairaland.com/1560056/ladies-which-yal-prefer-cute wink
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

smiley smiley evening miss....
comman see.........

https://www.nairaland.com/1560056/ladies-which-yal-prefer-cute wink

Ayam coming smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.