Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (35410 Views)

Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See? / Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by luxanne(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aha! Now I C what you r seeing (in which case it wud be 36 + 4 = 40). NYC.

Huh! 40 now? Can you and denniece explain and in details pls cos what you both wrote looks mathematical to me and I don't understand.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by luxanne(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

It's there, a dog's face is a face.. u didnt specifically type 'human faces'. tongue cheesy

Me sef know say i stubborn, I love arguing, just for the fun of it. Having to type long epistles is what deters me on NL, if not ehn..cheesy

next puzzle, pls grin

Very true grin

But in my case, that should make it 11 cos @ the no 8 pix, I saw 2 faces.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Where's d 2nd pic?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
luxanne:

Very true grin

But in my case, that should make it 11 cos @ the no 8 pix, I saw 2 faces.

grin grin

Jb will have our heads.

I see only one though smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 9:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
Me nor understand dis game again o undecided
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania: I know how u came by your answer Jb, but technically it's wrong.

Now in the real sense of the word we know a square is a quadrilateral with four equal sides, from this picture the boxes in d 2nd and 3rd columns are no longer squares because d small squares set in them have caused their shapes to change. Hence, technically, u'll count the 8 boxes at both sides and d 8 small boxes inset in the middle cos they are the only proper squares left.

This is why i said d question should have been how many boxes not how many Square boxes.

Do u get my point now, or do i need to continue typing oyinbo?? tongue

Shugamania:

It's there, a dog's face is a face.. u didnt specifically type 'human faces'. tongue cheesy

Me sef know say i stubborn, I love arguing, just for the fun of it. Having to type long epistles is what deters me on NL, if not ehn..cheesy

next puzzle, pls grin

I like this Shuga person. cheesy Like a dog with a bone, she never gives up! cool She never gives in. She just keeps on fighting. grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jbluv55:
Here are the 9 people in the picture.
Each of the circles contains a face.
1- The man with the stick.
2- The lady caring her child.
3- The baby.
4- An old Man.
5- A Face looking towards you.
6- A face looking towards the left.
7- A face looking towards the left.
8- A Face looking towards the right.
9- A Face looking towards the right.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1407903_people_soln_jpgb79534b7afc8a4503c9feb0ee81e67ad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I counted 7. Thought there was an 8th and possibly 9. But I was already committed to 7. tongue

harlos: Me nor understand dis game again o undecided

I think J-Bluv BluvBluvBluv is just effing with us now. cry
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
How many faces can you spot in the pix below :

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
isale_gan2:

I like this Shuga person. cheesy Like a dog with a bone, she never gives up! cool She never gives in. She just keeps on fighting. grin

Lol.. Bros, despite d dog comparison, i'll still say thank u. grin

Jb just doesn't want to think outside the box. tongue
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
isale_gan2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1407903_people_soln_jpgb79534b7afc8a4503c9feb0ee81e67ad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I counted 7. Thought there was an 8th and possibly 9. But I was already committed to 7. tongue

I think J-Bluv BluvBluvBluv is just effing with us now. cry
LOL @bolded. cheesy cheesy cheesy mami, Why wud I be doing dat? Aint d circled faces clear enuf?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1408076_hidden10_gifd690058b4a958b09a2079b98cfab830a

I see 10 faces. If I stare too long I'll have a seizure. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by luxanne(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin

Jb will have our heads.

I see only one though smiley

grin

Okay, no more talks lipsrsealed

@jb, you owe me an explanation though, you can give me the details later so we don't derail your thread smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Queendo(f): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 6:53am On Nov 12, 2013
isale_gan2: grin grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1408076_hidden10_gifd690058b4a958b09a2079b98cfab830a

I see 10 faces. If I stare too long I'll have a seizure. tongue
Lol indeed!

I see 11

2 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2013
undecided
You are seeing something else ----------

I see 10

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by chocopearl(f): 7:57am On Nov 12, 2013
9 faces

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by wasdatsohard(f): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lol indeed!

I see 11
Nice one dear. I see 11 also smiley
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
I see 10 too..
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
And sweet tease is seeing 11 undecided
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by fabulousdame(f): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by nestaAK(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
11 after turning. Dizzy

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
harlos: And sweet tease is seeing 11 undecided
Baby, check again, its 11

wasdatsohard:
Nice one dear. I see 11 also smiley
Thank you smiley your head is there grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
THESE ARE THE AWARDSwink

If you Find 12 faces then you are extremely observant, Very intuitive and creative.smiley smiley smiley

If you Find 11 faces, then you are very observant. Congratulate yourself. smiley smiley(I also spotted 11 @ first smiley )

If you Find 10 faces, then you have above average power of observation. smiley

If you find 9 faces, then you have an ordinary power of observation. grin

If you find 8 or less , then you are too negligent of your environment and you need to work on yourself.
tongue

Below is the solution :

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
Heheeheheheh.......You do well......oya my own tongue

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jbluv55:

If you Find 12 faces then you are extremely observant, Very intuitive and creative.smiley smiley smiley

Below is the solution :

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1411903_faces2_jpg909bbde1fef3ef8c14d93fd02ca24da3

A couple of them don't look like faces oo. shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
isale_gan2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1411903_faces2_jpg909bbde1fef3ef8c14d93fd02ca24da3

The exact thing I was going to point out, especially that one on d far right. That's no face angry

Jb, are u just telling us what u think d answer is or what d answer actually is? undecided
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:
Heheeheheheh.......You do well......oya my own tongue

49+49= 98
98+ $1 + $1 (d one u gave them earlier) = $100.

Which yeye $1 u dey find again? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
isale_gan2:

Shugamania:

The exact thing I was going to point out, especially that one on d far right. That's no face angry

Jb, are u just telling us what u think d answer is or what d answer actually is? undecided
For the slanted faces on d far ryt, turn your phone to the ryt side, you wil see the full face and vice versa for the left side

Shugamania:

49+49= 98

Hehehehehehe was it d $ sign dat did the magic..... Nice grin sharp babe!
Na play play pic be dat sha......wey JB make him come upload d next pic

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Isale_gan2 and Shugamania, the two faces are just as explained by Sweet Tease(they just seem hidden but you can definitely see the faces clearly if you slant ur head a bit to the left or ur device a bit to the right) wink grin.
And BTW the answer is not assumed but rather was the basis for the drawing by the original artist.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Shugamania:

49+49= 98

TNX Shuga for bailing us out of this one. The solution I wud have given wud hav complicated matters for some ppl as I wud have referred to the principles of accounting (assets & liabilities) grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
The below is a painting and there is a story bin depicted by the painting. Your task wud be to tell us how many people/faces you can find in the painting and then what story you think the painting is telling. wink. (the idea is to determine how imaginative/creative you are but also note that the sole aim of the exercise is the FUN that can be derived from it wink )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.