Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,889 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:57 AM

Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active (35285 Views)

Eyes Test : What Numbers Did You See? / Brain Puzzles, Riddles & Teasers / Believe Me, This Is Going To Make You Sweat!.the Best Of Puzzles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
TNX Shuga for bailing us out of this one. The solution I wud have given wud hav complicated matters for some ppl as I wud have referred to the principles of accounting (assets & liabilities) grin cheesy cheesy
Yeh! Bless you shuga grin simple mathematics for turn further mathematics

Btw shuga gave a half answer, she didn't state the location of the 1$ she kept and dats actually the basis of the question and the confusion......
$49+$49=$98
You gave your mum $1
Your dad $1
And kept $1
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jbluv55: The below is a painting and there is a story bin depicted by the painting. Your task wud be to tell us how many people/faces you can find in the painting and then what story you think the painting is telling. wink. (the idea is to determine how imaginative/creative you are but also note that the sole aim of the exercise is the FUN that can be derived from it wink )
I see 5 faces

My story: i and Harlos are sitting down and resting under a beautiful sunset after d day's work and he is singing me a nice love song dats got the butterflies in my tummy restless, and the beautiful music attracted shuga who is about coming out to meet us.

*please shuga, wait till after the part where we kiss* grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Btw shuga gave a half answer, she didn't state the location of the 1$ she kept and dats actually the basis of the question and the confusion......
$49+$49=$98
You gave your mum $1
Your dad $1
And kept $1

In actual fact the calculation was done to mislead. The child's dollar is actually part of the $98. So to solve the mystery, you have to choose a standpoint-either the child or the parents.
If you make the child the standpoint then the calculation becomes cost of shirt($97) + Amt returned($2) + Amt kept($1) = $100
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jbluv55:

In actual fact the calculation was done to mislead. The child's dollar is actually part of the $98. So to solve the mystery, you have to choose a standpoint-either the child or the parents.
If you make the child the standpoint then the calculation becomes cost of shirt($97) + Amt returned($2) + Amt kept($1) = $100
Your head is there cool
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

I see 5 faces

My story: i and Harlos are sitting down and resting under a beautiful sunset after d day's work and he is singing me a nice love song dats got the butterflies in my tummy restless, and the beautiful music attracted shuga who is about coming out to meet us.

I loff dis gel gringrin

i see 5 faces too, and the story is just perfect cool
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
harlos:
I loff dis gel gringrin

i see 5 faces too, and the story is just perfect cool

I loff you too kiss kiss
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

I loff you too kiss kiss
kisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Loll.. It was deliberate na.

sweet-tease:

I see 5 faces

Na so u and Harlos old?
Thank God o.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

$49+$49=$98
You gave your mum $1
Your dad $1
And kept $1

Jbluv55:

Amen!! grin

Exactly, and that's why i asked which dollar was missing cos it's already a part of d one being refunded. Lol.. I used to like maths back in d days, but now i don be olodo. No time for long things. grin
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
The love never go even after we don old finish and deep inside we only see the young faces as a youth unlike others see us tonguetongue

Love love love,

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
Jbluv55: The below is a painting and there is a story bin depicted by the painting. Your task wud be to tell us how many people/faces you can find in the painting and then what story you think the painting is telling. wink. (the idea is to determine how imaginative/creative you are but also note that the sole aim of the exercise is the FUN that can be derived from it wink )

No worries, we're having fun wink

i think i can see 6 faces, but i'm not sure if d last one is a face. I'll go with 5 too.

My story.
My grandpa and grandma in heaven are having a little trip down memory lane back to when they were still on earth.
Grandma is remembering how she used to blush whenever grandpa was serenading with his sexy guitar and sexier voice wink after their palmee tapping and selling session. And grandpa is remembering how pretty she always looked hanging on to his every sound and how he always made her feel like a superhero.

Me, i'm standing at d doorway of d hut in shukushuku village imagining all this smiley and i think there's someone trying to tap into my thoughts, but am not sure if there's anyone there or i'm just seeing things that are not there. tongue

Hehe..story yi ti fe ma long. watch out for part 2. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

I see 5 faces

5 is correct.

Interesting story you have there smiley but incomplete coz there is no reference to the old couple. grin
But I guess the below does complement it somehow. wink

harlos: The love never go even after we don old finish and deep inside we only see the young faces as a youth unlike others see us tonguetongue

Love love love,

Shugamania: No worries, we're having fun wink

i think i can see 6 faces, but i'm not sure if d last one is a face. I'll go with 5 too.

My story.
My grandpa and grandma in heaven are having a little trip down memory lane back to when they were still on earth.
Grandma is remembering how she used to blush whenever grandpa was serenading with his sexy guitar and sexier voice wink after their palmee tapping and selling session. And grandpa is remembering how pretty she always looked hanging on to his every sound and how he always made her feel like a superhero.

Me, i'm standing at d doorway of d hut in shukushuku village imagining all this smiley and i think there's someone trying to tap into my thoughts, but am not sure if there's anyone there or i'm just seeing things that are not there. tongue

Hehe..story yi ti fe ma long. watch out for part 2. cheesy
shocked Wud you mind telling where your 6th face is dear?

Lovely story. The best I suppose. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1412521_JB_jpg6597ab3cb398d91ad82b56b5359ac6a8

Forever Always
Forever Always by Octavio Ocampo is a depiction of a life well lived or of one that will be well lived.

Those who see the older couple(first or as reference) can note that they share the Cup of Life (center of the picture) and the crown of fidelity (above the cup). Both of these are
symbols of the life they have shared together and the love that fills the cup with a golden light.
The older couple sees each other as they were when they were much younger and they courted with serenades while drinking tequila with limes (lower center).
The viewer is able to look into the older man’s mind to note that he always sees his chosen as beautiful and desirable.

Those who view the younger couple see that they
are looking forward to sharing a cup full of love and happiness. This sharing becomes their crowning achievement symbolized by the ring (crown) they wear.
The young man remembers how his love came out of her house in response to his serenades.

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
Spot the 5 differences in the two pictures below:

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by mspee(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
The lady's top
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by tbatbaby(f): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
no difference except d colour of d lady's top
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
There is. I've spotted three.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
@jb, d sixth face i thought i saw is beside the crown of leaves, Like there's a woman standing there.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Shugamania: @jb, d sixth face i thought i saw is beside the crown of leaves, Like there's a woman standing there.
On which side of the crown?

It seems our 'spot the difference' is a bit hard. Shud I give the solution?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Chill a little, let me stare a little harder. I've spotted three already.

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
My first major attempt at the 'spot d difference' image was today as I noticed ppl weren't smiling grin and I have found all d five (had to use a PC thoh).
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
Haa.. My eyes.. I don tire, my yeast tabs don finish abeg sad

..and my photo editor no gree cooperate too. Here's d best i could come up with, jb let's have d solution pls cheesy

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jb, Notice d three spots i circled with d shiny stuff.

One's d at d foot of d door, d other is d lady's top, d third is by her right leg. I give up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by fabulousdame(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
i spotted only two..abeg my eyes dey pain me
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2013
Shugamania: Jb, Notice d three spots i circled with d shiny stuff.

One's d at d foot of d door, d other is d lady's top, d third is by her right leg. I give up cheesy
You don well Shugadarl. Respect. 3 out of 5 is very good and in this case excellent. I feel like buying suya n ice cream for you wink.

fabulousdame: i spotted only two..abeg my eyes dey pain me
Nice try

Solution below wt d differences numbered in yellow.

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jbluv55:
You don well Shugadarl. Respect. 3 out of 5 is very good and in this case excellent. I feel like buying suya n ice cream for you wink.

Nice try

Solution below wt d differences numbered in yellow.

Feeling cool cool U owe me then and i'll collect cheesy

Thanks..but, i still dont see d differences at nos 3 & 4. Cos i'm not using a pc perhaps?
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
Shugamania:
Feeling cool cool U owe me then and i'll collect cheesy

Thanks..but, i still dont see d differences at nos 3 & 4. Cos i'm not using a pc perhaps?
I accept dear. Anything within my arm's reach n mind you they r not very long, so........lipsrsealed

Zoom n num 3 is the writings on the rear side of d book. Num 4 is a triangular marking @ d edge of d face cover of d book. Let me know if u get it.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by isalegan2: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Jbluv55: My first major attempt at the 'spot d difference' image was today as I noticed ppl weren't smiling grin and I have found all d five (had to use a PC thoh).

I spotted 4 things (1,2,3,5) in less than 2 minutes. But I missed that number 4. hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Jbluv55(m): 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
isale_gan2:

I spotted 4 things (1,2,3,5) in less than 2 minutes. But I missed that number 4. hahahaha.

Where have you bin? Seriously I've missed you.

Abt d spotting, well you kno how it is. I believe you cool but most ppl wud imagine that after d soln had bin given, you probably were 'assisted'.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by sweettease(f): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2013
I see Kadifat spying, cool username cool
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by Shugamania(f): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2013
Jbluv55:
I accept dear. Anything within my arm's reach n mind you they r not very long, so........lipsrsealed

Zoom n num 3 is the writings on the rear side of d book. Num 4 is a triangular marking @ d edge of d face cover of d book. Let me know if u get it.

i have zoomed, still dont see nothing. Let me chill till i can log in with a pc.
Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by USADiasporan: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Ok, I'll try...

Who can cut the black shape into 4 pieces each of identical size and shape?

Re: Picture Puzzles To Keep Your Eyes & Brain Active by harlos: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2013
sweet-tease:
I see Kadifat spying, cool username cool
My babekisskisskiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You (part 2) / *.*.*.Which Celebrity Does The Nairalander Above You Represent?*.*.*. / Which Pill Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.