Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis (14824 Views)

List Of Blackberry That Can Tether Wireless To An Android / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by bashnick: 9:34am On Nov 20, 2013
Bryt3:

Uhhh..dude i juhs asked a question... If u hav family probs dont rent ur anger on me..ur probs aint my fault..
Guy cool down.may be I said that cos I tot you understand English.
I'm sorry the thread is meant for GLO!!!
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by willyfrench(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2013
Nice one! @bashnick. This worked for me on my first try. Already downloaded over 600mb already grin. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by femi4: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2013
willyfrench: Nice one! @bashnick. This worked for me on my first try. Already downloaded over 600mb already grin. Thanks for sharing.
I can't wait to switch to glo
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by Lekerhymes(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2013
Are you a student tired of this ASUU strike of a thing? Couldn't secure a well paying job or hadn't gotten a job at all and tired of sitting at home doing nothing? Here is an opportunity for you to make money while at home. It is tested and trusted.

http:///1fgEqAU.

A trial will convince you. Just a click away
http:///1fgEqAU
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by benzion72(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thanks it is working fine. Hope all the world will not migrate to Glo BIS and slow it down like they did to Airtel
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by benzion72(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Can we go a step further using conectify me as a WIFI source. Has anybody tried this. Please if you have conectify me key kindly share with me at alben2002@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by benzion72(m): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hi, guys this has since stop working for me. Could it be general slow motion of glo network or some loopholes has being blocked
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by Chris4sure(m): 12:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Mine stopped working too
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by MrTemple(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Stil working here!
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by bashnick: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Still working restart your phone and PC then try again
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by bashnick: 8:12am On Dec 08, 2013
benzion72: Can we go a step further using conectify me as a WIFI source. Has anybody tried this. Please if you have conectify me key kindly share with me at alben2002@gmail.com

just punch in google.com " connectify pro cracked 4shared.com" and download follow installation instruction thats what i use

Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by iTOOknow(m): 6:48am On Dec 22, 2013
I just stumbled across this thread and I must say, kudos to the bloke who gave the tip. Tried it on my wife's 9900 Telus with my PC. Working P. Cheers
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by abbeyafu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Did as instructed but its still not connecting sef... It says "Internet settings not detected on your phone. If you have a non US carrier, you may need to setup APN in phone Options->Advanced->TCP. Err=java.io. IOException: Tunnel Failed."

Pls, what is d solution sir.

UPDATE: CONFIRMED!!!! IT IS WORKING FOR ME NOW>>> had to retrace my steps and discovered i missed something.
God Bless You OP... [color=#000099][/color] AM SO SO HAPPY.
GOD BLESS YOU OMCE AGAIN...
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by prinzson(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Its not working, it says dns error.
Pls help out. I use sprint branded bb 9850.
But connects later, tanx man u are the bomb.
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by segematico(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please , the pdanet actually worked for my glo bis after i changed d apn, its slow. Later it says ''internet not detected on phone, setup apn''. Any solution?
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by proemmanuel: 6:47am On Oct 21, 2014
abbeyafu:
Did as instructed but its still not connecting sef... It says "Internet settings not detected on your phone. If you have a non US carrier, you may need to setup APN in phone Options->Advanced->TCP. Err=java.io. IOException: Tunnel Failed."

Pls, what is d solution sir.

UPDATE: CONFIRMED!!!! IT IS WORKING FOR ME NOW>>> had to retrace my steps and discovered i missed something.
God Bless You OP... [color=#000099][/color] AM SO SO HAPPY.
GOD BLESS YOU OMCE AGAIN...
Plz my own too is saying so, how do I check my steps back to get the problem, and wat did u do?
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by jude33084(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014

Uhhh..dude i juhs asked a question... If u hav family probs dont rent ur anger On d interne....ur probs aint my fault..

grin
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by jude33084(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
proemmanuel:

Plz my own too is saying so, how do I check my steps back to get the problem, and wat did u do?

It does not work.
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by proemmanuel: 4:55am On Oct 22, 2014
jude33084:

It does not work.
So, plz which one can I use now, to tir my Bold 5 glo subscribtion with system
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by dotmanbobson(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Thanks for d massive info! God bless u plenty plenty...
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by nurey(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2014
I use a curve 7 vodaphone branded, what I do is I go to TCP and put apn as gloflat username and password as flat then I connect my phone to system and switch on the BB desktop manager I go to network settings add new network.
Name gloflat
Apn blackberry.net
Username and password as flat used it on 2/11/2014 and speeds in excess of 4XXkb/secs.

If you need help I am in lagos check my signature and contact me cause I may not check this tread again for a while.
Re: Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis by Uchefrancis16(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
That was Awsome. OP thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Likely Reason Why Ntel SIM Is Still Scarce / JUMIA!!! Where Is Our 50% Discount? / Download This Best TV Mobile App For Live Sports, Movies & TV Series -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.