Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,409 members, 7,800,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

For All Your Supplies Of Food From The Northern Part Of Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / For All Your Supplies Of Food From The Northern Part Of Nigeria (622 Views)

If You Are Given This Type Of Food By Your Inlaws (picture) / See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Nairalanders,what Type Of Food Do You Hate/detest Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For All Your Supplies Of Food From The Northern Part Of Nigeria by cityhood: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hi my name is olawale a graduate of abu zaria am ibb the north and am in these biz for the past five yearsnow and it a very good bisness I do supply tomatos inbasket corn pepe tatashey onions jinja galic shumbo milet jero zobo lif etc thay are chipa on the north ere I am and have supplying to various pple anywere in the country you can chek my full ads on busness and read testimonis from thise that have supplied to I make use of luzirious bus to way I'll dem to all my. Client it faster ans reliable for more infor you can call me I explain mro plz note am not a scammer I just want to open the eyes of many of my nairalabder who don know that food biznes is the best biznes eva
Expecially these tins dat do come from the north
Have you even wondered. When youi go to maket seeing maket women runinbg after the jfive container van that do carry eida tomatos or ppep or whatso eva see them rushing to buy even fiting
Well it a good biz for you to jst giv it atrial
As customer satisfaction is our major concern
You are most welcome
Re: For All Your Supplies Of Food From The Northern Part Of Nigeria by yomibabe(f): 5:44am On Nov 11, 2013
How much is a basket of onions
Re: For All Your Supplies Of Food From The Northern Part Of Nigeria by cityhood: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
In hundred kg big bag is twenty one k inclusif waybil dat the per bag of it
Re: For All Your Supplies Of Food From The Northern Part Of Nigeria by cityhood: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Call if u are not cleard

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Importance Of Honey? / Why Is It Difficult To Find Expiry Date On Some Products? / Mango Cream Dessert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.