Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

A Letter From An Abortedchild - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter From An Abortedchild (901 Views)

Letter From An Unborn Child / A Must Read Letter From A Mistress To Wives / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter From An Abortedchild by sawg91(m): 5:39am On Nov 11, 2013
A LETTER FROM AN ABORTED
CHILD
Dear Mum,
I have decided to talk to you, to let you know my feelings. I want to know why you did it. My story is short. I have stayed inside you for only three months. I was very comfortable and warm. I felt really protected. I know you are a special person because I ate the food you ate. I longed for the day I would see your face. Nine months was a long time to wait, but I was determined to wait. I had to be
patient. One day I heard you converse with a man about me, and at some stage you quarreled. The man then offered you some money to get rid of me. I was happy and prayed that this meant
that I would at least see you, the only person that I knew in the world: I was wrong.
I had almost forgotten the issues until I felt something sharp pierce my tiny ear.
I jerked silently and in pain, and asked you to protect me. Seconds later the object came, fiercer than before. My tiny body was cut up, starting from the ears then arms and legs. It was an
agonizing experience, my head was then cut off and I died. It took me a whole hour to die, a whole
hour for an innocent three months human being to be murdered. I remember the whole incidence
vividly and I keep asking myself, what I did to deserve that cruel death? Why me? Why did you do it to me? And why was I not given a chance to live? I know you are having a lot of nightmares. You remain guilty for the beastly act. Please explain to your God why you committed the heinous act. Personally I have forgiven you though I never lived to see your face. My journey to back to my creator was safe and I arrived safely. I was given a red carpet welcome by an angel. I am infact, without bitterness. I still love you mum; you are the only one I knew. I remain yours; the one you unjustifiably expelled.
SAY NO TO ABORTION.
Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by henrychubayo: 6:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Very very touching.
Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by Kanwulia: 6:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Hmmmmm!!!
Sounds like a letter from JESUS when aborted from the world!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che cheesy
Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by fasho01(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2013
This letter must have come from someone who has practised it smiley

Say NO to abortion indeed
Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by sawg91(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2013
[quote][/quote]This letter must have come from someone who has practised it smiley

Say NO to abortion indeed.

Funny, yea, som1 has practiced it on my behalf bt I felt sorry for myself abt it wen she told me.
Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmm!!!
Sounds like a letter from JESUS when aborted from the world!
Mu Che Che Che Che Che cheesy
gringringringrin
Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by jmoore(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abortion is the highest kind of murder because of the number of lives it has claimed. No other kind of murder like genocide,terror attacks, holocaust can be compared with abortion.

Let's use USA as an example because we lack statistics in Nigeria. Since the legalization of abortion in 1973 in USA there have been approximately 50 million abortions performed in the United States, that's an average of 1.4 million babies per year from 1973-2008. Compare that to 3,497 people who died as a result of 2001 sept 11 attacks.
Worldwide statistics is around 41-42 million a year

1 Like

Re: A Letter From An Abortedchild by fidatt(f): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2013
The story is touching. Say no to abortion.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Baby Born With Three Legs / How My Mother Maltreated Me! Short Story / Confusion As Residents Find Baby’s Placenta With Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.