Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week (37281 Views)

ASUU Set To Suspend Strike Within 24hrs / ASUU Set To Meet On Friday, May Call Off Strike / ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Hunkyimage(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2013
They should suspend this strike by january next year na... I no wan strezz maself undecided wen i suppose dey flex... Dem no see say Dezember don reach? Plzz hold jhorr... angry

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Ogundale(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2013
Kai the Op breast is hilarious i couldn't help but jack up with her pix i have cum thrice now. I be going 4 the fourth immediately i finish with my breakfast.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by yetunsbay(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Presbulg: UNIOSUN to resume this week thur.
pls i no want joke o.HW TRUE IS DIS?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lirusehn(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2013
where is dat uselez MOD called fynestboi?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Vicjay1(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2013
Is it that ASUU in different universities will decide? In that case Uniben will be the last to call off the strike.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Vicjay1(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2013
SlyIg: After our girls don carry belle finish!

When dem begin born now, lecturers go d pursue dem from class say their pikin d disturb their lecture with cry.
God d watch una!
ooh. u carry dis strike period?
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Presbulg(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2013
yetunsbay: pls i no want joke o.HW TRUE IS DIS?
a friend who knows someone on the inside told me this morning
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Izzyguy(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2013
shakur07: Ds gal go ccause controversy here oh cos me sef wan login into ha innermost part oh
hmmmmmmmmmmm coursemate of lyf! Oga Shakur!!!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by ozimaama(f): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2013
i hope say na d last straw be dis o, i don tire to stay for kitchen abeg.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by benity: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2013
Wol-ef7:
Anyhow
To be sincere, I'll want this strike to end on the 1st of January, 2014.
BTW, truly, that lady, Controversy is causing controversy here o..........
. Let me not say you are not a serious student if they call off the strike these week I will advise u not to go wait till august 2014 till u go. Unserious student

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by samdlit: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2013
Is like so many students are either lazy or adapting to this (their) condition of stagnancy.... pls wake up! undecided
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by tropaz(m): 10:24am On Nov 11, 2013
Cant u see her bf behind her? I sense they just had a marathon.

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by fiizznation: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by yetunsbay(m): 10:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Presbulg:
tnks being optimistic though
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by yetunsbay(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2013
Presbulg:
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Whizkeey(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Not even surprise. Mitcheeeeew
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nani4all(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2013
MAYB........MAYB NOT
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by ARico(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Suspend till when... Maybe till future
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by losvemous: 10:41am On Nov 11, 2013
As we enters a new week, i wish you all the best in your various endeavors... Do i need to define what corruption is again? won't that be like telling a fully grown man his neighbor's name whom they've been living together for as long as he has lived? corruption has one of the most negative effect on our political, economic, social, environment and our growth and development in general. We must kick out corruption in our society, but no one man can do it. Let us come together and preach corruption in our best way! .... The campaign is already on; Follow ma book; "Who will save James" on https://www.nairaland.com/1512703/wholl-save-james-book-corruption#19450690
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nani4all(m): 10:43am On Nov 11, 2013
lirusehn: where is dat uselez MOD called fynestboi?
Him De Wid seun grin
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lirusehn(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2013
Nani4all:
Him De Wid seun grin
i bin don see am for one corner
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by PastorAji(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2013
mascot87: @Controversy(f), Please are you engaged or married?If non of the two, I will like to marry you, no be joke o.I am already in love cheesy cheesy with you,quote me pls, say something positive,haaaaaaaaaa,I don dey go crazy ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooöooooooöo,help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked. if you no give me positive response ,you may not see my moniker on NL again meaning ''I have committed suicide''what??I love you kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeeeeeepaaaariiiiiipppaaaaaaa Ori Iya Mi ooooooooo
Where is ma Vaseline? The girl hooooottttttt dddddiiîiieeeeeee
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nani4all(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2013
lirusehn: i bin don see am for one corner
dat Imsu ASUU meeting update atink?

wetin him do sef

no 4get to sl.....a....p him eye oh
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lirusehn(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2013
Nani4all:
dat Imsu ASUU meeting update atink?

wetin him do sef

no 4get to sl.....a....p him eye oh
sure. Na d thread. No mind d guy o. Im close one thread wey i dey rock un2 say anoda one day cum leav dis one unclosed.
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by zube01(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2013
wasak:
bros u get mind o! na controversy u wan marry? as women take plenty reach. u no fear the name?
..hehehe..guy u don make me think twice ooh...that name eh!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by loucrux(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2013
Her jogs be getting u wet right.......

quote author=lygn19]
O men no be small o dz chick is hottttttttt....
Controversy do u stay in ph?[/quote]
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Mickey7(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2013
fiizznation: grin it kinda baffles me why everybody wants ASUU to call off this strike

Boko haram wants ASUU to call off dis strike so as they can get students to be bombing up and down

Militants wants ASUU to call off the strike so as they get students to kidnap and demand for huge ransoms

Even students that dnt even attend lectures want the strike to be called off

The so-called gurus in school want the strike to be called off bcuz the school enviroment is the only place they can feel as if they r ontop of the world

Arm-robbers want the strike to be called off so as they can rob students on dere way going back to school

And I also want the strike to be called off bcuz am kinda broke sitting at home. U knw all the lies we tell our parents abt buying dis and dat can't be told as long as am at home grin grin shocked
boringgggg

1 Like

Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by Nani4all(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2013
lirusehn: sure. Na d thread. No mind d guy o. Im close one thread wey i dey rock un2 say anoda one day cum leav dis one unclosed.

nowory......i go soon ban am grin
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by DEagle1: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2013
ASUU do do sotee even granny's and small children come sabi dem. All d bad things wey dey hapen for dis country now nah dem. ASUU really need to call off this strike for their own goodoo
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by lirusehn(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2013
Nani4all:

nowory......i go soon ban am grin
lol i pray
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by iamidris: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2013
MODERATOR YOU FORK UP! How the hell will I comment first just to come here and realize that my post is not even among the top 3 comments!? This is highly unacceptable! I am even very sure that I'm the one that view/open dis thread first, if u can check the list of viewers you'll see that I'm saying nutin but the truth.

Anyway, I will like to give a shout out to my ex girlfriend @Controversy, I want you to know that I still love you. Don't mind my present girlfriend @Nadia_SA, she's just jealous of US. I can't believe I allow her to snatch me away from you.

I'm also sending this one out to the Eaglets squad for a job well done! Thank you guys for bringing the U-17 world cup to me. You guys are wonderful! I also want you to know that the 2 million naira gift I gave you guys each is nothing compare to your achievements and contributions to the national honours. Well done guys, enjoy ya money and make sure you don't date any Nairaland girls because dem go chop you like rice.

Ehen, last but not least, I give holla to me people on the streets corners doing they thing, one love. And to the first and second commentors, I hold grudges against y'all.. But just know that I the rightful first positioner.. But it's aight, no big deal... Catch ya on the rebound. Peace!
Re: ASUU Set To Suspend Strike This Week by mascot87(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2013
Pastor Aji:

Yeeeeeepaaaariiiiiipppaaaaaaa Ori Iya Mi ooooooooo
Where is ma Vaseline? The girl hooooottttttt dddddiiîiieeeeeee
Pastor,pastor,pastor,how many times I call you? I go break your head o angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tene John: NIJ Sacks Lecturer For Sexual Assault / 2 MOUAU Students Found Dead In Their Room In Abia / 16 Pictures Some Students Playing Bet9ja Virtual Soccer Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.