Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands (1646 Views)

Top 5 Most Popular Mobile Phone Brands In Nigeria 2015 / Android Is Second Most Popular Mobile OS In Nigeria / Name The Most Popular Mobile Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by zhangyamysaga: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2013
With the rapid development of mobile Internet, Smartphone has become a necessity of our daily life and work just as food and clothes for it perfectly connects the mobile and computer together. While, face myriads of Smartphones, how can we choose ? As a Smartphone lover, I am fond of all kinds of mobile phones.Now i will list top 10 mobile brand in my heart, Hope can help you.

Apple, the so called “street mobile”, wins hearts of so many Apple fanboys, why is it so popular ? Is it really its super wonderful users’ experience ? Some guys disclosed that iPhone 5S is going to emerge, is that true ? Still wondering.The reference price is $892, which is daunted by the common people. So Apple is joked as lovers of the wealth.

Samsung, the ‘King of the Mobiles’, is really the big head of Smartphones which owns the largest shares of Android market. Moreover, Samsung S4 is invincible among countless Android mobiles. Why is Samsung so successful? The reference price of Samsung S4 is $850, which is beloved by white-collared workers, businessmen and the young.

LG owns a long history which is especially popular in Europe and America. Its super wonderful Android experience is really commendable which tell us what Android mobile is !Its new arrival is Nexus 4. Its reference price is $310, which is the favourite of Android lovers.

HTC catches people’s eye balls for its shinning golden frame with HTC One as the symbol. It mainly draws attention of trendsetters, young men and scientific lovers. Its reference price is $733, which is too expensive for college students like me.

Sony, the old brand, which is the lover of ladies. Its elegant appearance is really attracting. Except appearance, its quality is also very nice. The latest is L36h. Its reference price is $588.

Recently, Chinese Smartphones gains more and more popularity for its high configuration but lower price compared with the top brands such as Apple and Samsung, really practical , best choice for common people. Among countless Chinese brands, ZTE, Huawei are definitely top brands. ZTE takes a large share in the low and middle market. The latest is Nubia Z5, which is lovers of shutterbugs for its excellent cameras. Huawei is another leading head of Chinese Smartphones, which is popular for its large screen and ultra-thin body. Huawei is called a dark horse in Chinese Android market, which develops very fast in the recent years. Besides ZTE and Huawei. MYSAGA is a new brand I recently found.It is said that M2 has F2.2 large aperture, not less than Samsung S4. Lenovo is a household brand all over the world. It is the best love of many businessmen. The latest is K900. Its reference price is $539.

While, for me, MOTO is another old pal, which is lovers of college students like me for we can afford it. As said, MOTOX will go to public, 4.7 Inch, 10.0MP is worthy expecting.

Guys, what’s your ideal mobile brand ? Don’t be shy. Just share with us !

See detail information about smartphone what you like on http://www.funbookes.com/cell-phones.html
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by physise(m): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2013
SAMSUNG
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by flash333: 7:40am On Nov 11, 2013
iphone is the best .
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2013
zhangyamysaga: With the rapid development of mobile Internet, Smartphone has become a necessity of our daily life and work just as food and clothes for it perfectly connects the mobile and computer together. While, face myriads of Smartphones, how can we choose ? As a Smartphone lover, I am fond of all kinds of mobile phones.Now i will list top 10 mobile brand in my heart, Hope can help you.

Apple, the so called “street mobile”, wins hearts of so many Apple fanboys, why is it so popular ? Is it really its super wonderful users’ experience ? Some guys disclosed that iPhone 5S is going to emerge, is that true ? Still wondering.The reference price is $892, which is daunted by the common people. So Apple is joked as lovers of the wealth.

Samsung, the ‘King of the Mobiles’, is really the big head of Smartphones which owns the largest shares of Android market. Moreover, Samsung S4 is invincible among countless Android mobiles. Why is Samsung so successful? The reference price of Samsung S4 is $850, which is beloved by white-collared workers, businessmen and the young.

LG owns a long history which is especially popular in Europe and America. Its super wonderful Android experience is really commendable which tell us what Android mobile is !Its new arrival is Nexus 4. Its reference price is $310, which is the favourite of Android lovers.

HTC catches people’s eye balls for its shinning golden frame with HTC One as the symbol. It mainly draws attention of trendsetters, young men and scientific lovers. Its reference price is $733, which is too expensive for college students like me.

Sony, the old brand, which is the lover of ladies. Its elegant appearance is really attracting. Except appearance, its quality is also very nice. The latest is L36h. Its reference price is $588.

Recently, Chinese Smartphones gains more and more popularity for its high configuration but lower price compared with the top brands such as Apple and Samsung, really practical , best choice for common people. Among countless Chinese brands, ZTE, Huawei are definitely top brands. ZTE takes a large share in the low and middle market. The latest is Nubia Z5, which is lovers of shutterbugs for its excellent cameras. Huawei is another leading head of Chinese Smartphones, which is popular for its large screen and ultra-thin body. Huawei is called a dark horse in Chinese Android market, which develops very fast in the recent years. Besides ZTE and Huawei. MYSAGA is a new brand I recently found.It is said that MYSAGA M2 has F2.2 large aperture, not less than Samsung S4. Lenovo is a household brand all over the world. It is the best love of many businessmen. The latest is K900. Its reference price is $539.

While, for me, MOTO is another old pal, which is lovers of college students like me for we can afford it. As said, MOTOX will go to public, 4.7 Inch, 10.0MP is worthy expecting.

Guys, what’s your ideal mobile brand ? Don’t be shy. Just share with us !
what do you mean by popular brand,is when you make reference to Europe,Asia and america?are forgetting to include Africa cos the aggregate demand for them is low.so try to be specific cos Africa equally contribute to a larger portion to their shares.
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by corinefire(f): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2013
I like android smartphone. HTC one is great, but a little expensive. MYSAGA M2 which is very cheap,is a new brand. I'm a little worried about its quality. Lenovo is a trusted brand. so I think lenovo k900 is a good choice! grin

1 Like

Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by wheesin(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2013
TEKNO NKO undecided undecided sad angry
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by zhangyamysaga: 8:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Yes, you are reasonable !
corinefire: I like android smartphone. HTC one is great, but a little expensive. MYSAGA M2 which is very cheap,is a new brand. I'm a little worried about its quality. Lenovo is a trusted brand. so I think lenovo k900 is a good choice! grin
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 11, 2013
Surge mobile best android device with standard!!!!
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 11, 2013
wheesin: TEKNO NKO undecided undecided sad angry
Tecno and not tekno
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by RedCard1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Samsung of LIFE. So amazing. If I no use Samsung phone before xmas, I fit kpeme. Lol. Apple products are beautiful but overpriced. Let them learn how to do quality mid-range phones. Most Nigerians are not ready to spend over 100k on a phone and Apple's recently released mid-ranger isn't cool with the price. Samsung's victory and popularity came because of variety in their phones prices. We have Galaxy phones of 15k to over 100k. Not everyone can afford a 90k phone. Apple's so called mid-range phone can't even out perform Samsung Galaxy Mega of 57k. Apple should learn from Blackberry's plight.....they should also ask Nokia some serious questions. As for HTC, their phones are too heavy for my liking........they weigh a lot. Light weight is the real beauty. I don't know why I dislike anything from Motorola. I don't just like them and I can't tell why. See the kain name wey them dey even give their phones....'RAZZ abi na RAZZIE'. Smh. Sony phones are good and affordable. I like them. LG phones aren't bad @all but the only things from LG company that I respect are their electronics. I'll learn to use their phones from next year. The Chinese Brands are fast gaining grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by Talius(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
The beauty oof smart phones, the new generation has taught us this
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by seunwen2(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
where my tecno dey
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by psalmdave(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
I'VE SEEN A VISION OF WHERE THIS THREAD WILL LEAD TO.....

JUST SAYING
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by ponti93(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op. Please a little paragraphing and bolding or capitalization will help your post in ease of reading.thanks

1 Like

Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 12, 2013
ASUU strike:
what do you mean by popular brand,is when you make reference to Europe,Asia and america?are forgetting to include Africa cos the aggregate demand for them is low.so try to be specific cos Africa equally contribute to a larger portion to their shares.
and u had 2 quote d whole article.... mtchwwwww
Re: Competition Between Ten Popular Mobile Brands by flash333: 4:32am On Nov 12, 2013
ponti93: @op. Please a little paragraphing and bolding or capitalization will help your post in ease of reading.thanks

nice suggestion...

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phone For #10k / I've Been Around The World On Google Earth / Android Phone With Slideable Keyboard Just Like The Nseries Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.