Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,354 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets (22789 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / President Jonathan Congratulates The Golden Eaglets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by femilek8(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2013
Nigeria is a funny country. Why not arrange the boys that won the award in the front rows and let all these potbelly, attention-seeking old men stand behind them. i cant even see anyone of them except the captain and alampasu the goalkeeper.

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by rexbuton: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2013
This is the irony of nigerian politics! There are too many unimportant and unqualified old men in positions of power! Assuming It was corruption probe, many of these men would not be present. Wetin be their qualification sef? Previous ministerial positions.. Make we put dese men inside one dana aircraft...

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Mesut11: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2013
PÖLI-THEIV-IANS

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Savigne(f): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Tired old men
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2013
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by fpeter(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
i wish them well
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Lovexme(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
The celebrated guys are at the back, while the unimportant few are paraded at the fore.
AMAZING!!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Judek2(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
Who is that small boy in the front.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by DonColz1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
TEACHER- Corruption will end in Nigeria by 2020, what type of tense is that?
STUDENTS- Future impossible tense

15 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by hypenation: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Cool
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by mrborntodoit: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
grin grin grin stupid old men taking credits for nothing, only gej should have been with the team, shikena cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by emmaelectelect(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Fantastic, the Future looks bright!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by 175(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Aboki-polish:

Space booker!!!!

Hope u know Thunder will faya u!!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by omojaytee(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
And who is dat smal boi standn in frnt,is he also a part of the team
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by hypenation: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lovexme: The celebrated guys are at the back, while the unimportant few are paraded at the fore.
AMAZING!!
its just a picture bro
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by omojaytee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
And who is dat smal boi standn infrnt,is he also a part of the team
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by DonColz1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lovexme: The celebrated guys are at the back, while the unimportant few are paraded at the fore.
AMAZING!!
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by DAMIGHT(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good luck indeed,,,,,,,, welcome 2015 jaare.........f.uck haters

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by coalcoal1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
why are the pictures being released gradually?
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by omenykle2s: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
femilek8: Nigeria is a funny country. Why not arrange the boys that won the award in the front rows and let all these potbelly, attention-seeking old men stand behind them. i cant even see anyone of them except the captain and alampasu the goalkeeper.
I tire for them o!!!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by emmykk(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Youth are bring glory,our leader brings shame

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by satellitedaisy: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Judek2: Who is that small boy in the front.

I think He is GEJ's son, He wants to take credit too undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by yorke1: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
This picture is so funny. I think this should be moved to the joke section. What is the essence of this picture? Oh my world! Only in Nigeria you put people who are suppose to be in straight, at the back and vice versa.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
But really, what is Bamanga Tukur doing in that picture?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Kulas: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am not interested on how they are standing here,rather i am interested in making sure that these guyz talents as we all have seen in this U-17 not to be wasted.Keshi SHOULD INVITE ATLEAST SOME OF THESE GUYZ TO SUPER EAGLES.Atleast even if them joining their training session.These guyz ARE MORE THAN GOOD.Lets forget about age and whether playing abroad or not.All we want are in these guyz and should not allow them to waste.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by gidzbobby: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
whosoever is the cameraman, is highly stupid.... why will the celebrated champions be behind these granny's ? cant he arrange them according to their age ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Ymodulus: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Must h
Judek2: Who is that small boy in the front.

the same question i was about asking.

satellitedaisy:

I think He is GEJ's son, He wants to take credit too undecided undecided undecided
No mind the dumb boy. He needs to be shot.

--------------------------------
[size=20pt]
Lets solve Nigeria's problem by KILLING a 160 Million Nigerians.(100MIllion Hausa's, 30Million Yorubas, 30Million Igbos). | | | We can do it. By donating 1GUN to every 10-14year old.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by adtiezy1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
the guy above me is so crazy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by IAMBREEZY: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nawa
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by Texykool: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
HNosegbe: But really, what is Bamanga Tukur doing in that picture?

The Golden Eaglets have been announced as the Sports Arm of the Fee-Dee-Fee... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Good one Mr Presido.

Who is the owner of that small boy.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan & Golden Eaglets by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is lovely...I love their attire...But wait o...these old men wetin dem they do for front sef?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Bromwich Albion Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) - Live / Nantes Retires Emiliano Sala's No. 9 Shirt / Ozil And Kolasinac To Miss Arsenal's Game At Newcastle Over Security Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.