Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:30 AM

Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (155206 Views)

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate / Top 10 Love Words U'll Love 2 Hear Ur Man Or Babe Tell U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Omogetodun: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2008
my lovers birthday is coming up soon,and i want to give him a gift he will appreciate so much,guys in the house what gift will u appreciate most from ur girlfriend on ur birthday,and girls in the house what gift have u given ur man that he appreciate so much i have like 20k to spend,advice me,undies,perfumes or what,
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by busybody20: 12:21am On Jul 15, 2008
Buy him a recharge card (CREDIT) for his phone! grin
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Esss(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2008
give him the money.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Omogetodun: 12:34am On Jul 15, 2008
do u guys think he will appreciate recharge card?suggest something else,a physical and romantic gift.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Esss(m): 1:33am On Jul 15, 2008
Buy a very beautiful birthday card and write out your heart on it, then place the money in an envelope telling him you couldnt think of anything to get him. Trust me he will love it.

Dont buy him any recharge card o!!

1 Like

Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Amanijuls: 12:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
You should know what he likes.You know him better than anyone.
A beautiful belt is not a bad idea,a shirt can also do.
Girl, think!!!!!!!!! there are lots of things u can get.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by gabelogan(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2008
gift ideas are countless

a lexus
a porshe
a lamborghini
a ferrari
an audi
a bmw

gadgets and stuff
a pda
an mp3 player
laptop computer
playstation 3
xbox 360
cool classy mobile phone (iphone preferably)
digital camera
camcorder

or a weekend getaway to an exotic location (they are countless: algarve,malta, hedonism jamaica my personal favourite, barbados, eqypt, casablanca, spain etc)

oooooppppppppppppsssss sorry, u said u have just 20k naira, e no go do for any of my suggestions. guess u just have to settle for a cheap suit or a perfume
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Choco(f): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2008
Get him a very good shirt or a tie (if he wears one), designer boxers, belt, cuff links, etc
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Belface: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
Buy him something he will always cherish n would remind him of you. It can be a suitcase, an overall African wear, male sandals, a wrist watch, male underwears or a shirt. Girl, just use a trick to ask him the things he likes. Make sure you buy him sth he'd like. wink wink
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 17, 2008
My Love! kiss
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by smooooooth: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2008
beg your finest friend to sleep with him, all men have that fantasy. will be a gift he will never forget!serious.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by segzicres(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
just give him the money,head and straff in d kitchen. that'll do.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
smooooooth:

beg your finest friend to sleep with him, all men have that fantasy. will be a gift he will never forget!serious.
iru ebun jatijati wo ni yen?  lipsrsealed
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by BangBang2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
ibkaye:

iru ebun jatijati wo ni yen? lipsrsealed

oya mi lenu ooo!! grin
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by nana(f): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
ibkaye:

iru ebun jatijati wo ni yen? lipsrsealed
lmao

1 Like

Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Sweetgreg: 1:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
Buy a lovely card and if he is d type that likes futbal, buy him a jersey up and down of his favorite club

and give a hot kiss like u never did before

am sure he will like it
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
a simple flash as early as 5.30 am or an extra cool night with him will do
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by snugle: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
wrap ur "va-jay-jay" with a purple ribbon and send it to him through fedex, to do what ever he wants to do with it.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by onyekang1(f): 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
u can get him luvly designer shirts or ties, go 4 either thomas pink, louis vutton,and next they have luvly shirts.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by faoni572(m): 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2008

iru ebun jatijati wo ni yen?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by misssexyu(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2008
physical gift,u could go for designers shirts like pierre cardin,guy larouche nd a trouser to go wit it, romantic gift----barge into him,1st of al,a hapi birthday,2ndly a french kiss den that may lead 2, u kno wht i mean,try adopting a new banging style, he wil rilly appreciate.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by sistawoman: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
Just think back to what yall have talked about. is there anything he looked at in the store but did nto have the money to buy. is there a hobby that he is into that you can buy something for that hobby. Is there a store he loves to shop where you can get a gift card?

You should know what he likes and dislikes, just sit and think about it.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by chamotex(m): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
get him a handcuff, its very unique

then Bleep him from 11.00pm to 12.00am on the day of his birthday.

trust me, your relationship will never be the same again grin
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by segzicres(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2008
that's odikwa sumptious.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by BangBang2(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2008
chamotex:

get him a handcuff, its very unique

then Bleep him from 11.00pm to 12.00am on the day of his birthday.

trust me, your relationship will never be the same again grin

u don craze chamo!!!

grin

the relationship wld indeed never be the same again!
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by perception: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2008
give him a Mouth Gig at intervals
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by SOJ(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2008
perception:

give him a Mouth Gig at intervals

u r soooooo right! make it marathon,men!best birthday ever!
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2008
@post
me na.
What else does he need?
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by Omogetodun: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2008
@onyeka ng
where in lagos can i get those designers ties and shirts.
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by CH3COO(m): 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2008
cook ma favorite meal and the day is set cheesy
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by LadyJ1: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2008
nothing like a good shagging @topic wink
Re: Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! by doyin13(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2008
Get him two transexuals for the night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.