Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out (15729 Views)

Best Ten Android Games To Play / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by bloglover(m): 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls oh, is SUPER MARIO out yet?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by delpharm(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
All I want is FIFA and Football manager 14 shikena....where can i get dem?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Prymestrr(m): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
constance500: I'll choose nfs first... I love racing grin
My fellow comrade in arms.... NFS most wanted is my best so far... Any latest?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Cakamnonu(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hello ma fellow gamers I would like
The mafia
Ghost recon
Cod
Nfs
Resident evil
Contact me on cakamnonu@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Panzastrip(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Rome Total War 2.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Feraz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
MSItachi: my best is Naruto Full burst PC. am almost done with the story mode. unlocked all characters and support characters. full burst took PES from me temporarily. though PES 14 is rubbish even with the new engine the gameplay sucks for me.
Is Madara there with a rinnegan and not an EMS? And oh, you're needed here Naruto Information wink
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by neroysc: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
My own collections.. on my system and external hardisk

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by OME1(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
@op God bless you.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Martinmax(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
Fellow gamers,why not try "NIGER DELTA MILITANTS" before the year runs out.Your 're going to find it very very interesting, i promise.All you need do is visit http://www.tobijonestech.com and call the GSM no there.The product will be delivered to your door step.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by cbrass(m): 12:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Na wa o...so you mean the only thing you guys can do with your laptop is to play games, when some programmers are praying hard to get this kind of laptops you have ordained for games. Wel ASSU will soon call off
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by moonraker(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2013
Its quite unfortunate that peeps on here would even think of trying to game with an intel card or even integrated graphics as a whole. Imagine someone complaining that his games lag? Wtf do u expect when you try to game with an arcadic processor and an intel card.

I rest my case.

In other news, i just bought an alienware m17 with the 120hz panel and gtx 780m sli. Playing crysis 3 at steady 60ps. Everything set on very high
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by chefdoeuvre: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2013
Nna..na only game una de play wt laptop Too many creatv tnz u cn do dn packing ol dese games 4 system..wia tym 2 play ol??
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2013
neroysc: My own collections.. on my system and external hardisk

Wow. Hey. Pleassseeee o are you in lagos. Man needs games o. Hook a brother up abeg. I'm not forming I'm begging.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 2:20am On Nov 23, 2013
moonraker: Its quite unfortunate that peeps on here would even think of trying to game with an intel card or even integrated graphics as a whole. Imagine someone complaining that his games lag? Wtf do u expect when you try to game with an arcadic processor and an intel card.

I rest my case.

In other news, i just bought an alienware m17 with the 120hz panel and gtx 780m sli. Playing crysis 3 at steady 60ps. Everything set on very high

Choi. Kudos to you o. I have a gt 750m sli. Not as good but not bad either. How much does your alienware go for.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:35am On Nov 23, 2013
cbrass: Na wa o...so you mean the only thing you guys can do with your laptop is to play games, when some programmers are praying hard to get this kind of laptops you have ordained for games. Wel ASSU will soon call off
Yea, dey will wen u learn to spell well

ASSU ko ASUS ni,....

ASUU help this individual and call of d strike

2 Likes

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by neroysc: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2013
lawrence7:

Wow. Hey. Pleassseeee o are you in lagos. Man needs games o. Hook a brother up abeg. I'm not forming I'm begging.

Bros, i no dey 9ja ohh.. i doubt if i go ever get this games even if i dey 9ja 'cos internet service still dey grow unlike here for yankee wey internet service be lik pure water.. grin
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by moonraker(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2013
lawrence7:

Choi. Kudos to you o. I have a gt 750m sli. Not as good but not bad either. How much does your alienware go for.

In naira, we might be talking of half a mill.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Okaka27(m): 5:15am On Nov 23, 2013
Bandit C.:
PS3 Emulator for PC does not exist. I would know because I am a PC emulators enthusiast.

To the person who wants to play PC games with 2GB Ram, You should restrict yourself to PC games till 2004. 2GB Ram is what mobile phones and tablets use, not gaming PCs.

To play modern games comfortably on PC, you need nothing less than 8GB of ram and 4Ghz on your PC before it can even boot games properly.
Na lie jor!
4gig RAM is very ok

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by moonraker(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2013
Okaka27: Na lie jor!
4gig RAM is very ok

Lol. cheesy
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by fitinwell: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2013
NFS most wanted no carry all dis system specf... And its HDgame..,
Guys i like racing on PC ooo dan play soccer.., any link
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by smajatt(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2013
FYI am into graphic design,so no b say na just games i just use my laptop for.But am a game freak.

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by korel9: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Rhaspody:

what is your pc specs
Hi! You seem to know much about computer games. Can you please recommend the best and affordable gaming system (PC or Laptop with specifications)?
And also tell me which is preferrabl between PCs and Playstations2 and 3. Thanks.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Kate77sexy(f): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2013
please Where do I see free games to download online for pc, and how do I go about the download ? I can't use torrents
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by MuyiwaMike(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2013
Guys...who's using HP 250 here..my cousin bought it yesterday..it has 4gig ram,500gig HDD,core i3 processor with windows 8 pre-installed but considering it's 32mb dedicated video memory coupled with Intel HD graphics..will it be able to run games like Fifa 14,PES 14 and d likes? My own laptop comes with 384mb dedicated video memory and i play most games with ease including Pes 13 and Fifa 13...hope he'll be able to play those games too...thanks
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: Yea, dey will wen u learn to spell well

ASSU ko ASUS ni,....

Exactly. I swear say some peeps no know the full meaning of ASUU.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by gnabry(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2013
embarassed@op.....my fifa 13 is kind of. Slow and fast,mr freinds advsied me to remove the fans from all matches nd afta wards,its gona be fast or normal,dnt knw how true it is cause am about to get Fifa 14 nd I dnt want it to be like my 13 .every other adventure game on my laptop re workin normal e.g God fada 1 nd 2,,PES 13 is just a litl beta dan my FIfA,Mass effect 3,,call of duty 5 also .
This re my spec:3.3 windows experiece index.processor:AMD E-300 APU with random{TM}HD graphics. 1.30 GHZ..installed memeory{RAM}.4.00GB{3.60 GV usable}....system type;64 bit operating system,x64-based processor....what can I do to make my fifa normal,,dnt like d fast slo scratchin type
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by gnabry(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2013
embarassed@op.....my fifa 13 is kind of. Slow and fast,mr freinds advsied me to remove the fans from all matches nd afta wards,its gona be fast or normal,dnt knw how true it is cause am about to get Fifa 14 nd I dnt want it to be like my 13 .every other adventure game on my laptop re workin normal e.g God fada 1 nd 2,,PES 13 is just a litl beta dan my FIfA,Mass effect 3,,call of duty 5 also .
This re my spec:3.3 windows experiece index.processor:AMD E-300 APU with random{TM}HD graphics. 1.30 GHZ..installed memeory{RAM}.4.00GB{3.60 GV usable}....system type;64 bit operating system,x64-based processor....what can I do to make my fifa normal,,dnt like d fast slow scratchin type nd its windows 8
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by viruz007(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2013
Psychedelia: Crysis 2 ran so smoothly on my laptop. It was made using CryEngine, and was fully supported by my nVidia graphics card.

Errrr... Unfortunately, the GAME itself was a total phucking bore IMHO. Couldn't even finish it. It was just too damn boring. I only stopped at that level where The Prophet had escaped the military base and gotten to the ruined New York City... Exactly at that busted elevator that seemed to have some melted human mass scattered across its walls. The game bored me to tears, dude.
I don't think the Part 3 is gonna be any different.

FIFA '14 still doesn't have Naija in it, so I'mma sit it out and wait until they've released the patch containing Naija...maybe na next year e go happen.

Dead Space 3? I got Dead Space 2 around late August. Completed it mid September; and while it's a nice game, the final sequence pissed me off because it appeared the hero was overwhelmed by the other beastly creature hiding in the space ship. Save for Rise Of Legends, this game na de FIRST game wey I see say actor die. What the phuck?

Tomb Raider? Hell no, bro. I stopped phucking with Lara Croft in 2003. I can't go back, no matter how improved she may appear.

Assassins' Creed 4 is the shhitt. It's on my bucket list, yo! Grand Theft Auto 5 as well!

Right now, I only have 3 games of 2013 I can consider epic:

Grand Theft Auto 5
Assassins' Creed 4
Diablo III

That's it! cool

Me i beg u to give Tomb raider a try please cry
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by viruz007(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2013
myOGAonTOP:

THIS LIST IS INCOMPLETE without Football Manager. Dont care what your opinion is. Ish can keep a neega at home for a year!

Well said bro...
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Expsbterror(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Rhaspody: hi guys, i want to share a list of games that came out this year on pc that are awesome

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 : Full Burst
Metal Gear Rising
Battlefield 4 (if your pc can handle it)
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Assassins Creed 4 (if your pc can pc handle it)
Beyond
Dead Rising 3
Crisis 3 (if your pc can handle it)
Infamous : Gods Among Us

these are the ones i've played or still playing or want to play (NFS Rivals)

Hey freaks/gamers am in enugu abapka area, pls cn sum1 close hook mi up wif some of dis stuffs. Cos dem so cul nd wld Lv to hit dem. By d way dnt knw bt if u r a. Rock fan, I gat 28gb of rock songs so holla also if interested. If u r into rock hit d "like" button nd we follow each oda..

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Expsbterror(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2013
neroysc: My own collections.. on my system and external hardisk

Intimidation
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by cbrass(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: Yea, dey will wen u learn to spell well

ASSU ko ASUS ni,....

See the way you are displaying mediocrity, is ASSU or ASUU or ASUS an english word? Or is it in the dictionary? Your myopic sense aught to tell you it a typo error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats / Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.