Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out (15727 Views)

Best Ten Android Games To Play / Do Computer Games Make Guys Dumb In Real Life? / Which Computer Games Do You Play? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
cbrass:
See the way you are displaying mediocrity, is ASSU or ASUU or ASUS an english word? Or is it in the dictionary? Your myopic sense aught to tell you it a typo error

Of course. Blame everything on typo error. Troll.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by cbrass(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
lawrence7:

SMH cry
lawrence7:

SMH
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by runcorn: 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
check these out
kill switch,freedom fighters,dead to right,delta force
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by hisawesomeness(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
neroysc: My own collections.. on my system and external hardisk
bro how'd u get Sleeping dogs to work for u? Mine freezes while loadind to start new game.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by hisawesomeness(m): 1:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
Expsbterror:

Hey freaks/gamers am in enugu abapka area, pls cn sum1 close hook mi up wif some of dis stuffs. Cos dem so cul nd wld Lv to hit dem. By d way dnt knw bt if u r a. Rock fan, I gat 28gb of rock songs so holla also if interested. If u r into rock hit d "like" button nd we follow each oda..
shocked[quote author=Expsbterror]
Bidex wer. U no dey sef?

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by K114: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
Rhaspody: hi guys, i want to share a list of games that came out this year on pc that are awesome

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 : Full Burst
Metal Gear Rising
Battlefield 4 (if your pc can handle it)
Call of Duty GHOST
NFS Rivals
Grid 2
Dead Space 3
Tomb Raider (2013)
FIFA 14
Remember me
Assassins Creed 4 (if your pc can pc handle it)
Beyond
Dead Rising 3
Crisis 3 (if your pc can handle it)
Infamous : Gods Among Us

these are the ones i've played or still playing or want to play (NFS Rivals)
wow, its really good to see hardcore pc gamers up in this b***h, by d way can I get these games frm u?? Currently playin crysis 3. I have a high end pc, it handles it well
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Incredibleme: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
Pls guys my laptop has only 4G RAM cn i be able to download fifa2014
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Expsbterror(m): 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Contacts na plz. Contacts abeg. So we cn all share d love... Rock fans I c u all...
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by protonz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2013
chai i can blive this.....u have to see for yaself ...... http:///1bEuSc6
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Okaka27(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Incredible.me:
Pls guys my laptop has only 4G RAM cn i be able to download fifa2014
yes please...
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by mjizzie(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
Anyone with an idea of aw i can stop my pc games to stop minimizing itself when im play it. I dont enjoy games anymore on ma pc
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by hisawesomeness(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Expsbterror: Contacts na plz. Contacts abeg. So we cn all share d love... Rock fans I c u all...
bidex lol
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Okaka27(m): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2013
mjizzie: Anyone with an idea of aw i can stop my pc games to stop minimizing itself when im play it. I dont enjoy games anymore on ma pc
as i how?
It goes backs to Windows Desktop screen or its just becomes smaller??
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Okaka27(m): 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
mjizzie: Anyone with an idea of aw i can stop my pc games to stop minimizing itself when im play it. I dont enjoy games anymore on ma pc
as in how?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by MuyiwaMike(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
sumbody should answer me now
Muyiwa Mike: Guys...who's using HP 250 here..my cousin bought it yesterday..it has 4gig ram,500gig HDD,core i3 processor with windows 8 pre-installed but considering it's 32mb dedicated video memory coupled with Intel HD graphics..will it be able to run games like Fifa 14,PES 14 and d likes? My own laptop comes with 384mb dedicated video memory and i play most games with ease including Pes 13 and Fifa 13...hope he'll be able to play those games too...thanks
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by kaydee(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
No one named the greatest game ever made
FOOTBALL MANAGER 2014
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by smajatt(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: sumbody should answer me now
it will play fifa and pes, but mind you its not a high end pc. d only advantage is just that the processor will make a little effort on behalf of the vram but its nt a high end pc moreso fifa and pes aren't tasking games,try battlefield 4,crysis 3 and the likes if you no go dey blame urself,cos u no even enjoy am at all. Get a pc with at least 2GB gpu memory and at least core i5,3rd gen processor.check out this site dey got some nice laptops including all in 1 table pc.
http://shop.lenovo.com/za/en/laptops/

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by imperiouxx(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Few old games setup I saved on HDD. Many have been kicked after ending them. Most left are role-playing games. Got no time and space for those new games yet.

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
K114: wow, its really good to see hardcore pc gamers up in this b***h, by d way can I get these games frm u?? Currently playin crysis 3. I have a high end pc, it handles it well

If you are in lag help a brotha out. I have a high end pc with no new games. I like crysis a lot.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by lawrence7: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
imperiouxx: Few old games setup I saved on HDD. Many have been kicked after ending them. Most left are role-playing games. Got no time and space for those new games yet.

Biko if you are in lag I'm interested in a few. Or a lot. Or
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by imperiouxx(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
lawrence7:

Biko if you are in lag I'm interested in a few. Or a lot. Or

Oh no. I wish to give them but I'm far.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Expsbterror(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
his awesomeness: bidex lol

Bros how we go du na.... We nid play dis games na.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by mjizzie(m): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2013
Okaka27: as in how?
it goess back to the desktop screen
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Okaka27(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2013
mjizzie: it goess back to the desktop screen
will the game close?
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by mjizzie(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2013
Okaka27: will the game close?
nope, it just minimze to d desktop screen, d'game dont close, i will click on it and continue my game but it goes back to d desktop very often.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by samhapy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ddonoflife: guys abeg my hp635 is scratching on d surface..it has a milk top and d paint has begin to peel off making it not good to see ......can laptop be sprayed?or wat can i use to cover d top....urgent ans pls

Sup...i can fix it for U..only if u r in lagos...beep me 08137518057
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Okaka27(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2013
mjizzie: nope, it just minimze to d desktop screen, d'game dont close, i will click on it and continue my game but it goes back to d desktop very often.
maybe ur system memory is too low for the game....
Reduce the graphics and resolution to the least.
I bet it wont minimise again.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Rhaspody(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
korel9:
Hi! You seem to know much about computer games. Can you please recommend the best and affordable gaming system (PC or Laptop with specifications)?
And also tell me which is preferrabl between PCs and Playstations2 and 3. Thanks.

go for any pc with a 3rd or 4th generation core i5 or i7 processor with 2gb vram if you have btw 150 - 200k to spend
if not look for amd laptops with at least an a10-4600m processor with dual graphics card btw 100k - 130k

i would suggest you get hp envy m6-1205dx

1 Like

Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by zion32(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
Muyiwa Mike: sumbody should answer me now
Yes you will be able to play fifa 14 flawlessly,the integrated memory is 1.6gb.
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by Frozenxyz: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2013
Cant wait to lay my hands on best survival horror game of 2014 ... "the evil within"..
Silent hill and resident evil don dey lose their horror flavour!!
Re: Computer Games To Try Out Before The Year Runs Out by dinoxiv(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2013
this Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p is one of the best budget gaming laptops i found for a friend, (especially if you intend playing future titles -20GB is the recent standard -dlc's and updates ...in 2k14... well who knows 30-40GB?)

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/landing_pages/promos/ideapad/gaming/
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y510p/
especially 'cos of the UltraBay. You could always add an extra GPU for extra oomph... & its just about 120k
the Y500 aint bad either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EA To Remove All Russian Clubs & The National Team From FIFA 22 / Nokia Torch Light Game Cheats / Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.