Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury (17712 Views)

Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? / Todays Match: V.persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia All Sidelined! A Great Chance For Liverpool. D / V. Persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia Sidelined! Liverpool Has 2 Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ameer2: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
B.t.w. . .ARENT PPLE Getting tired of dis C.R.7,MESSI & BALLONDOR DEBATE?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Lordave: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Austeenx:

What 'bout Barcelona's game against Real Betis yesterday? undecided
Stop acting like you don't know I mean. I took Messi's intervention for Barcelona to survive Milan and PSG last season.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by hustla(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
yuzedo: since i injure mysef last 12weeks even campus newspepar even hints magazine or jehova wickness newsleter did nut carry my story. so why did dis story reach frontpage?! nigeria dont no how to celebreat deir stars.. even one sweet boobsie lady dint give me a comfort. angry we give upp!!! angry angry angry

This one use head nack ground this morning?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
holuphisayor:
In ur dreams? Ronaldo cannot win ballon d'or.
Of what importance was he to real madrid last season.#Ribery wud scoop it and neymar wud be next. Take it or leave it

"Neymar would be next" You talk like a kid (no offence)

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lordave: Stop acting like you don't know I mean. I took Messi's intervention for Barcelona to survive Milan and PSG last season.

Okay, no qualms.
I'm rooting for Ribery anyway.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
hustla:

This one use head nack ground this morning?
undecided

Are you new here? undecided
you don't know Chief Sweetus? undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lordave: Stop acting like you don't know I mean. I took Messi's intervention for Barcelona to survive Milan and PSG last season.

Neymar's helping them and fabregas seems to be on fire.

I think the coach has made a diff for them, but notwithstanding I know they will lose within this 2months
Teeklef:
u must be a learner,so na only sepp blatter dey vote abi,are u not alive wen d same sepp said he prefer thierry henry to ronaldinho but at the end of d day ronaldinho claimed the award.being the FIFA president doesnt stop him from expressing his mind and mind u,ribbery is dia to claim the prestigious award.
let me translate his statement for u, of the pple voting no one really lyks cr7 thats y even last season his teamate casillas voted against him, kaka his former teamate in his recent statement said cr7 MAY be in his first five best players, his asst coach Zidane is backing ribery for ballon dor,etc so dats just it

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Lordave: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Von Bismark:
who is this one? of the three clubs u mentioned Barca hv only played viladolid and it was in messi's absence and the score was 4-1 so which strikers scored the goals? and it was madrid who needed to rob eiche in order to win..From ur comment its obvious u admire ur stabilizer during football matches rather than watching the match...mtcheew
LMAO! You mad bro?
Ok. If I say Bayern rapěď barca you guys would say it's because Messi didn't play. Now you trying to deny him the accolade and respect he deserves. It's certainly Messilona
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by stargag(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
nawa oo messi sorry i pray make u recover soon o.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Von Bismark:
let me translate his statement for u, of the pple voting no one really lyks cr7 thats y even last season his teamate casillas voted against him, kaka his former teamate in his recent statement said cr7 MAY be in his first five best players, his asst coach Zidane is backing ribery for ballon dor,etc so dats just it

Cool down, I wonder what ribery even did that was so special, even the likes of Ibramovich and Pirlo have done far more than that. Tell me what is special about ribery, what does ribery have over ronaldo?

We will see who wins in January.

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Godsblessing(m): 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
No Messi no Barca..I sorry 4 barca fans..lobatan
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Timijo(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
Josh64: Na wao! Messi's injury make Nairalands front page? I wonder how that affects ASUU strike.#hisses#
It does not just make frontpage but it is drawing crowd to nairaland and Seun is making more money.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by dahdah: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Teeklef:
u must be a learner,so na only sepp blatter dey vote abi,are u not alive wen d same sepp said he prefer thierry henry to ronaldinho but at the end of d day ronaldinho claimed the award.being the FIFA president doesnt stop him from expressing his mind and mind u,ribbery is dia to claim the prestigious award.
you called someone a learner ,reading through ur post you're the learner for believing balloon d'r is see decided by the vote, who voted for cannavaro? goran pandev vote for mouriho was counted for del busquet likewise the vote of Italy coach, now who's the learner?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
Promhize:

Cool down, I wonder what ribery even did that was so special, even the likes of Ibramovich and Pirlo have done far more than that. Tell me what is special about ribery, what does ribery have over ronaldo?

We will see who wins in January.

Don't be surprised if Messi still wins the award. He's got lot of fans. grin
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lordave: LMAO! You mad bro?
Ok. If I say Bayern rapěď barca you guys would say it's because Messi didn't play. Now you trying to deny him the accolade and respect he deserves. It's certainly Messilona
u can say it there is freedom of speech, but hw many clubs in europe can play more than half of the season without a coach and at the end hv a trophy to put in their cabinet, the ans is one and its Barca.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by PurestBoy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
calebo101:
when messi dey win am since, wetin e play or win? Don't let us go into history abeg. After all only Sepp blatter use e mouth confess say na Messi e like pass, say \Ronaldo na hairdresser e dey spend e time. Need I say more?

Mumu shey na Blatter dey vote abi don't they publish the voting details of countries' coaches, captains and media on FIFA website? Slowpoke
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by holuphisayor(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Promhize:

"Neymar would be next" You talk like a kid (no offence)
Who unlocked this full? U must be stoopid for spewing this gabbage. If u like quote me again.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by holuphisayor(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
PurestBoy:

Mumu shey na Blatter dey vote abi don't they publish the voting details of countries' coaches, captains and media on FIFA website? Slowpoke
You must be new in this world. Even players confessed their vote was rigged. Google can bail u out bro
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Jenkizo: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Christiano Ronaldo is a better and complete striker to Messi anytime anyday though FIFA have been playing bias umpire all along by sentimentally handpicking Messi as world best which Sepp Blater recently admitted. That been said, if Messi and Christiano can exchange clubs, messi might not score up to 20 league goals in R Madrid but CR7 may end up scoring 100 league goals for Barca in a season. Barca is a collection of talents. CR7 should be voted the best in the game in 2013. Messi won world best when spainish team and Inter-milan won FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League respectively. CR7 deserve the prize.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Bome01(m): 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
This is gonna be a big test for Barca! I hope they come out of it unscathed!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adikam: Good...i wan barca to suffer dis season.up LIVERPOOL
Am not sure u are ok
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
holuphisayor:
Who unlocked this full? U must be stoopid for spewing this gabbage. If u like quote me again.

Boy, cmon that is no way to talk to ur elders and I told ur mum to teach u good english cry
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
DonColz1: It is time for christiano Ronaldo to shine, ronaldo will surely win the world best player this year, bye bye messi, but messi can come and meet nigeria herbalist, they will use 2 days to treat messi

No waste ur time bro....ribery for d ballon d'or
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by PurestBoy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
holuphisayor:
You must be new in this world. Even players confessed their vote was rigged. Google can bail u out bro

You are that you're Methuselah in this world, why don't u start by showing us proofs of those rigged votings, how many times was CR7 second and how wide is the gap between them? Even if you're older than I am which you have no proof, what has oldage got to do with wisdom? Alizekunmo

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by DonaldGenes(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Not that i hate messi but ah wish him well soon, but even if he was still hale and hearty, this year woorld best players still qoes to Ronaldo.or haven't you quys heard that Ronaldo is now spain all round top scorer?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Sike(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Messi is finished.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by DonaldGenes(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote author=Jenkizo]
[size=20pt]I don't talk much but this alone should bury this Argy-Bargy as to who is better than who? Statistics don't lie? all hail THe goal machine C.Buoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by hayzee545(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
And some people go say JUJU no deyNEYMAR,I HAIL THEE!

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Mujinho4b(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adikam: Good...i wan barca to suffer dis season.up LIVERPOOL

lol..You 4getin NEYMAR.. BETTER GO CHANGE CLUB..
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by mettimetti: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
tongue tongue
Sike: Messi is finished.
Because of injury? Idiota!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Mujinho4b(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
May God heal Messi soon... I just hope NEYMAR uses these oppurtunity.. it cmes bt 1ns.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023 / Southampton Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 30th November 2014 / Arsenal Vs Brighton And Hove Albion (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.