Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury (17715 Views)

Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? / Todays Match: V.persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia All Sidelined! A Great Chance For Liverpool. D / V. Persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia Sidelined! Liverpool Has 2 Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Iaz93: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
dahdah:
you called someone a learner ,reading through ur post you're the learner for believing balloon d'r is see decided by the vote, who voted for cannavaro? goran pandev vote for mouriho was counted for del busquet likewise the vote of Italy coach now who's the learner?
Please, the daft people on this thread should endeavour to read what's in bold above.
Thanks.

Sepp Blatter na wizard! Go and ask Bin Hamman.

Y'all shouting Ribery Ribery, should go and ask Sneijder what happened to him in 2010 even after all his scintillating performances...both in the league, the champions league, and the world cup.

SEPP BLATTER NO GOOD OH

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by McLuhan(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
metti-metti:

Don't worry my brother he will get well soon. For those who think Barca cannot play and win without Messi this is the time to prove them wrong. They have shown this without Messi against Real Betis 4-1, Messi was substituted yet we won.
"We won."
Who are you referring to as "we"? Do you play for Barcelona? This colonial mentality is killing you people. When did you ever identify with Enyimba of Aba, which is in your backyard? If Barça were a Nigerian club would you have supported them?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Bau3r(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
metti-metti:

Don't worry my brother he will get well soon. For those who think Barca cannot play and win without Messi this is the time to prove them wrong. They have shown this without Messi against Real Betis 4-1, Messi was substituted yet we won.
You won against the last team on the log without Messi and u are hapi? cry
metti-metti:

You won against the last team on the log without Messi and u are hapi? Nawa o
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Ijobaorun(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Paularus(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Barça don finish o grin
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by tomakint: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
I think its good for us (his fans) and for him, my boy needs to REST well! 6-8 weeks of rest is no big deal! By the time he would be back, the world will witness another wonder from the wonderboy himself! Get well soon OluwaMessi!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by PurestBoy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Iaz93: Please, the daft people on this thread should endeavour to read what's in bold above.
Thanks.

Sepp Blatter na wizard! Go and ask Bin Hamman.

Y'all shouting Ribery Ribery, should go and ask Sneijder what happened to him in 2010 even after all his scintillating performances...both in the league, the champions league, and the world cup.

SEPP BLATTER NO GOOD OH

Guy use your brain, how can Sneijder win Ballon'dor when he was not the best in his team, league, country? Na wa o
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ameer2: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
Promhize:

Cool down, I wonder what ribery even did that was so special, even the likes of Ibramovich and Pirlo have done far more than that. Tell me what is special about ribery, what does ribery have over ronaldo?

We will see who wins in January.
surely cristiano ronaldo. . .bt they cn give it to messi even injured o,cus he's a FIFA b0y.lol
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by rozayx5(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lordave: oh! You wan make I dey memorize which club Barca play and the ones they neva play
Wether I dey watch La liga or not, e dey obvious say Barcelona struggle to win matches without Messi.
it's long you watched a barca match undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by tomakint: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
calebo101: Lets see the fraud FIFA would use this time to deny Ronaldo. God nor dey sleeep
Fraud? shocked shocked shocked Are you alright? Even this year, Cristiano stands little or no chance of lifting that Ballon d'Or you better start getting used to it, Ribery still towers above him. The truth is, Messi emergence defined an era, an era that will be forever cherished in the history of world football......I have seen many players that plays, dribbles, run, nods, dress, shoots like Cristiano but Messi? Never! He remains an enigma in the world of football till the end of time, get used to it! Let me jolt you finally, Messi's return by January next year may even see him overtaking C. Ronaldo in number of goals scored and even some additional 'wonders off his bag of tricks' you can quote me!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by lat4real: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
tomakint:
Fraud? shocked shocked shocked Are you alright? Even this year, Cristiano stands little or no chance of lifting that Ballon d'Or you better start getting used to it, Ribery still towers above him. The truth is, Messi emergence defined an era, an era that will be forever cherished in the history of world football......I have seen many players that plays, dribbles, run, nods, dress, shoots like Cristiano but Messi? Never! He remains an enigma in the world of football till the end of time, get used to it! Let me jolt you finally, Messi's return by January next year may even see him overtaking C. Ronaldo in number of goals scored and even some additional 'wonders off his bag of tricks' you can quote me!

100likes. Tell them
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by haykins01(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2013
tomakint:
I C u bro...4get d anti messi people..taking nothing away 4rm ronaldo,hes a fantastic player no doubt but its crystal clear,audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that there has never been,there is none like and i dnt tink there wuld be any 1 lyk him in future...quoting bret the hitman hart**The best that was,the best that is and the best that ever will be*..#Get well soon Lionel
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by LEXYCOM: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Am really happy for messi injury, but I for dey happier if e dey sideline for the rest of the season....
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Iaz93: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
PurestBoy:

Guy use your brain, how can Sneijder win Ballon'dor when he was not the best in his team, league, country? Na wa o
Obviously, you didn't watch the seria A that season. Damn!! Sneijder played ball.
Inter Milan performed brilliantly that season and he was behind it.

Instead, Messi was the chosen one. A player that couldn't even score an offside goal in the world cup. A player that couldn't save his club from the rage of Sneijder's club at that time.

TAH!! Use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by banky222: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
DANCING azonto
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Ajibam: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Iaz93: Obviously, you didn't watch the seria A that season. Damn!! Sneijder played ball.
Inter Milan performed brilliantly that season and he was behind it.

Instead, Messi was the chosen one. A player that couldn't even score an offside goal in the world cup. A player that couldn't save his club from the rage of Sneijder's club at that time.

TAH!! Use your brain.

fifa boy things naw..
blatter dey dere ooo..lol
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by McLuhan(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jenkizo: Christiano Ronaldo is a better and complete striker to Messi anytime anyday though FIFA have been playing bias umpire all along by sentimentally handpicking Messi as world best which Sepp Blater recently admitted. That been said, if Messi and Christiano can exchange clubs, messi might not score up to 20 league goals in R Madrid but CR7 may end up scoring 100 league goals for Barca in a season. Barca is a collection of talents. CR7 should be voted the best in the game in 2013. Messi won world best when spainish team and Inter-milan won FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League respectively. CR7 deserve the prize.

You are right! Anyone who has followed world football for some time will agree that there is a lot of politics in the game. That Messi won the best player award ahead of Sneijder in 2010 was surely a travesty of justice. It is equally unbelievable that he was more deserving of the honour than Iniesta and Xavi, the two most illustrious pillars of the Spanish World Cup-winning team.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by mettimetti: 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
shocked shocked
McLuhan:
"We won."
Who are you referring to as "we"? Do you play for Barcelona? This colonial mentality is killing you people. When did you ever identify with Enyimba of Aba, which is in your backyard? If Barça were a Nigerian club would you have supported them?
Oga I am am a full fledge member of Sharks Football Supporters club. If u want details about my membership I will give u. I live in Ph and hv bin supporting Sharks for years. I am a card carrying member. How about u? shocked
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by brain54(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
that dude in real madrid go dey happy now...i guess the end of messi's career is near..messi the greatest footballer of our time...ronaldo can only be second best.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Mayor21(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gud newz 4 ronaldo
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2013
4reigningqueen: The end is near!
meaning?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by COvo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
calebo101: Lets see the fraud FIFA would use this time to deny Ronaldo. God nor dey sleeep
Whatever Ronaldo is doing now is for next year.Dis year's Ballon D'Or belongs to either Messi or Ribery.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Walspring: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ice4jez: watin ronaldo play or win last season. To make him eligible to win best player. This year best player. Should be a munich player

I can see that you are too dense to ask that question and u are anti-ronaldo..

Tell me weytin messi play for 2010 to make him elligible to win that award 2010? I still have another year i can point out to u that messi didnt play better but he was crowned world best.

I advise u to stop ur anti-ronaldo spirit cos u dont know anything about football.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
wishing you a speedy recovery dwarf
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Evestar200(f): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
PurestBoy:

choi,,u just told us that u didnt watch 2009/2010 season of Seria A,,champions league and the 2010 world cup cuz if u do u wont utter this trash,,,Spain won that world cup out of luck and Refree favour cuz Holland play da hell out of spain,,HOLLAND WAS JUST UNLUCKY

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by mettimetti: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
McLuhan:
"We won."
Oga I am a card carrying member of Sharks Football supporters club. I liv in Ph and I hv supported Sharks over the years. If u want my membership details I will give u. Hw about u?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by cityhunter1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
well how this one take concern ASSU strike. MTN still on point

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by mettimetti: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bau3r: You won against the last team on the log without Messi and u are hapi? cry You won against the last team on the log without Messi and u are hapi? Nawa o
Make I dey cry? Win na win. Which one be ur club?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Dannyguy900(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Adikam: Good...i wan barca to suffer dis season.up LIVERPOOL

o boy face ya own top six and leave defending champs alone.

up man utd though.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by hammedkola(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2013

Last year performance has not been rewarded yet, so don't be over-happy that this year's ballon d'or will goto Ronaldo, Messi is still gonna retain it.

Wait, so you think it's gonna be valuable if Ronaldo win it?...No..Simply because all the time Messi has won it, Ronaldo is fully fit, so if Ronaldo too want to win it with value, Messi too must be fully fit...
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by PurestBoy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
McLuhan:

You are right! Anyone who has followed world football for some time will agree that there is a lot of politics in the game. That Messi won the best player award ahead of Sneijder in 2010 was surely a travesty of justice. It is equally unbelievable that he was more deserving of the honour than Iniesta and Xavi, the two most illustrious pillars of the Spanish World Cup-winning team.

Bros compare the statistics of Messi & Sneijder in the year 2010 from Jan 1st - Dec 31st. The award is not a seasonal award nor a team award but individual award. Messi beat anybody hands down in 2010. Milito won the best player in seria A, best player in Inter team, won the best foreign player, Robben won the best Dutch player, so tell me how Sneijder should win world best player? If Chelsea had won the CL the last final they played Man U, CR7 would still have won the world best player cos of his outstanding performance that year, why didn't anybody advocate for Chelsea player to win world best even when they won CL and Europa? This is best individual award & there's no way anyone can tell me Sneijder was better than Messi in the Calendar year 2010 cos Sneijder faded after the World Cup while Messi was redhot while the year continued.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Walspring: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Jenkizo: Christiano Ronaldo is a better and complete striker to Messi anytime anyday though FIFA have been playing bias umpire all along by sentimentally handpicking Messi as world best which Sepp Blater recently admitted. That been said, if Messi and Christiano can exchange clubs, messi might not score up to 20 league goals in R Madrid but CR7 may end up scoring 100 league goals for Barca in a season. Barca is a collection of talents. CR7 should be voted the best in the game in 2013. Messi won world best when spainish team and Inter-milan won FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League respectively. CR7 deserve the prize.

I tire oo.. I think say nah only me sabi say messi no worth world best for the year 2010..

There a alot of learners here who started watching football just a year ago and those people are anit-ronaldo and barca fans.

I pity fifa and fifa be like nigeria national assembly cos they are corrupted bunch of bias thieves. Can someone tell me why blatter no wan leave fifa president post if not for bias?

Have u people even imagine pele comments concerning fifa world best player whenever a brazilian is involved? That is when fifa will give it to brazilian play and i am still waiting for pele's comment in 2 years time when he will say neyer is world best and messi is not and by that time we will all know weytin fifa dey hide cos pele go open their yarnsh.

Haters, i want u to know that CR7 better pass Messi in everything for football.. (shot power, jump power, speed, free kick, body, height, heading, ariel ball, even diving.. Lol) etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023 / Tito Vilanova Steps-down As Barcelona Coach / Arsenal Vs Brighton And Hove Albion (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.