Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury (17711 Views)

Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? / Todays Match: V.persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia All Sidelined! A Great Chance For Liverpool. D / V. Persie,adebayor,gallas,clichy,almunia Sidelined! Liverpool Has 2 Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ceeethru(m): 4:02am On Nov 12, 2013
b4 he go cum bck frm injury, ronaldo don win world best. FIFA own 2much self.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by dammmy(m): 4:16am On Nov 12, 2013
4reigningqueen: The end is near!
4 who
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by toolbarmoney(m): 4:47am On Nov 12, 2013
I wish Messi a quick recovery. He is my Best player, better than Zidane, Figo, Romario, Ronaldo, Bebeto, Pele, Maradona, ...put together.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Korrection(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2013
toolbarmoney: I wish Messi a quick recovery. He is my Best player, better than Zidane, Figo, Romario, Ronaldo, Bebeto, Pele, Maradona, ...put together.
do you even know the people you mentioned and when they played? Some mo.rons sha
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by COvo(m): 7:00am On Nov 12, 2013
Muhylonaire:
Boss i swear na u make sense pass,let them know ooooo...shey make football stop because one stupid dwarf got injured?..i wonder how people dey take reason self
Stupid dwarf abi?May ASUU thunder tear that your mouth open.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by COvo(m): 7:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Korrection: do you even know the people you mentioned and when they played? Some mo.rons sha
Hate him or love him,Messi's better than ALL!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by COvo(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2013
Sheggy13:

Guy how far, how did you get that over 55GB of data on MTN...let us enjoy with u too na..u can mail me details at sheggswonder@gmail.com..Waiting for your response, cheers.
Abeg bros carry me along. Cliffordovo@yahoo.com
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Spyde(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Ice4jez: watin ronaldo play or win last season. To make him eligible to win best player. This year best player. Should be a munich player
wen u are sayin dat,compare wat messi played nd won wit iniesta nd sneidjer's back in 2010, u are a complete novice. *hiss*
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Sheggy13:

Guy how far, how did you get that over 55GB of data on MTN...let us enjoy with u too na..u can mail me details at sheggswonder@gmail.com..Waiting for your response, cheers.

I called the guy and he requested for mtn recharge card 750 before emailing the code to me. As for me i think that screenshot might be photoshoped. Thread carefully bro
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Jeel: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Messi is still a strong contender because the world best player is decided between October 2012 to Nov 15 2013. And so far Messi has been ontop of CR except for one month.

If it will be decided by who won the most trophies then Ribery but for who is exceptional outstanding then its Messi again.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nwanayoeze: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Is ronaldo we know, messi lets see nxt yr
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by tunnababz(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Messi won the Laliga and d Pichichi while Ronaldo won d super cup, was the highest goal scorer in d UCL and decided all classicos.

If it goes either ways, no qualms. But make FIFA pity Ronaldo.

Sepp Blatter just made it clear to us with his preference some days back tho.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by COvo(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2013
tunnababz: Messi won the Laliga and d Pichichi while Ronaldo won d super cup, was the highest goal scorer in d UCL and decided all classicos.

Blatter spoke for himself and not the whole FIFA staff,Club captains and national team coaches.Dunno why people are making a fuss about the whole thing sef
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by dubem3(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Is this how he intends to captain Earth against the aliens? #winnertakesearth
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by davuvid(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2013
metti-metti:

Don't worry my brother he will get well soon. For those who think Barca cannot play and win without Messi this is the time to prove them wrong. They have shown this without Messi against Real Betis 4-1, Messi was substituted yet we won.
Who's Real Betis #seems u're high on dat stuff again embarassed
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2013
Adetula1: my friend,even with injury, he can stil win it because the award is not for this season but for the last season.
stop being ignorant, the balon dor is a yearly award
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Baddestguyp(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2013
Messi has been chosen first as the best footballer on planet earth. I wont be surprised if ronaldo doesnt make the list of earth's best eleven. #WinnerTakesEarth
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2013
tunnababz: Messi won the Laliga and d Pichichi while Ronaldo won d super cup, was the highest goal scorer in d UCL and decided all classicos.

lol @ decided all the classicos. Just twisting facts to suit yourself. The first classico was 2-2 , they both scored 2 goals apiece but messi was man of the match cus of his sublime free kick while ronaldo scored 2 tap ins. The second league classico ended 2-1 and ronaldo came on on 68 minutes and did nothing. One other classico was supposed to end 3-1 until valdez daashed de maria a last second to make it 3-2. Lol @ he decided all the classicos. You forgot to add that messi also won the european golden shoe with 46 goals as the top scorer in all the leagues in europe. He was also top scorer in all competitions with 63 goals. Messi also became the first man to score consecutively against all 19 league opponents. How the fvck did you forget all that?
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by tomakint: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2013
toolbarmoney: I wish Messi a quick recovery. He is my Best player, better than Zidane, Figo, Romario, Ronaldo, Bebeto, Pele, Maradona, ...put together.
Guy minus those legends I struck out if only you know what it means to play as a midfielder in Serie A when it was the rave of the moment in the 80s, and you emerge as the highest goal scorer in your second year as a midfielder (supporting striker), in your first year, you grabbed the scudetto (Italian League) where you have the likes of AC Milan, Sampdoria, Inter Milan, Juventus, Lazio and Parma all sizzling hot and yet you are the main player in your new club (a club that had never won the scudetto, Italian league title since it was created in the year 1926, 1st August) The name of the Club here is Napoli F.C and the name of this player is Maradona!

Another one went to this same league to ply his trade, he emerged as the second highest goal scorer in his first season in a league where goal scoring is as scarce as water in the desert, he helped them win the UEFA Cup, it was in this league that he got his nickname Il Fenomeno from the Italian Press as a result of his mesmerizing snake bites, step-overs and other waostic moves on the field of play! The club is Inter Milan and the player here is Ronaldo!

Yes Messi is in the league of these titans I highlighted above, of course he towers above the rest! One unique thing about Messi and the these two legends are their number of Solo Goals, this is the true mark of Legends in the GAME!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Spyde:
wen u are sayin dat,compare wat messi played nd won wit iniesta nd sneidjer's back in 2010, u are a complete novice. *hiss*
in 2010 messi was top scorer in la liga with 34 goals, he was top scorer in all european leagues with 34 goals, he was top scorer in all competitions with 47 goals, he waas top scorer in champions league with 8 goals, he became the first man to score 4 goals in the knock out stages of the champions league against arsenal and finally he won la liga. Now tell me sneider or iniesta who had a better individual season than messi.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by tomakint: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2013
ddippset: in 2010 messi was top scorer in la liga with 34 goals, he was top scorer in all european leagues with 34 goals, he was top scorer in all competitions with 47 goals, he waas top scorer in champions league with 8 goals, he became the first man to score 4 goals in the knock out stages of the champions league and finally he won la liga. Now tell me sneider or iniesta who had a better individual season than messi.
Preach on Bro, let them hear the words of truth, I dey gidigba behind you!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ddippset(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint:
Guy minus those legends I struck out if only you know what it means to play as a midfielder in Serie A when it was the rave of the moment in the 80s, and you emerge as the highest goal scorer in your second year as a midfielder (supporting striker), in your first year, you grabbed the scudetto (Italian League) where you have the likes of AC Milan, Sampdoria, Inter Milan, Juventus, Lazio and Parma all sizzling hot and yet you are the main player in your new club (a club that had never won the scudetto, Italian league title since it was created in the year 1926, 1st August) The name of the Club here is Napoli F.C and the name of this player is Maradona!

Another one went to this same league to ply his trade, he emerged as the second highest goal scorer in his first season in a league where goal scoring is as scarce as water in the desert, he helped them win the UEFA Cup, it was in this league that he got his nickname Il Fenomeno from the Italian Press as a result of his mesmerizing snake bites, step-overs and other waostic moves on the field of play! The club is Inter Milan and the player here is Ronaldo!

Yes Messi is in the league of these titans I highlighted above, of course he towers above the rest! One unique thing about Messi and the these two legends are their number of Solo Goals, this is the true mark of Legends in the GAME!
all this is your personal oppinion. I could name for you over 10 world football super stars including current players and coaches and ex players who are bigger than you, richer than you, know football a million times over you that have called messi the greatest of all time. So all this essay you wrote here is strictly your oppinion!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by tomakint: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2013
ddippset: all this is your personal oppinion. I could name for you over 10 world football super stars including current players and coaches and ex players who are bigger than you, richer than you, know football a million times over you that have called messi the greatest of all time. So all this essay you wrote here is strictly your oppinion!
Name those 10, I don't believe in "I could name.....blah blah.. undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Tosyn007(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
If Ronaldo wins this time, it only goes to prove Messi's superiority as Ronaldo only wins when Messi is injury plagued and not available just like the first time..
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by ALGAMISH: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2013
This season both messi and cr7 are not the most in form players. And I am surprise any where messi is mentioned pple most bring cr7's name, even with injury messi is way better
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by MuarmedOG(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Muhylonaire:
Boss i swear na u make sense pass,let them know ooooo...shey make football stop because one stupid dwarf got injured?..i wonder how people dey take reason self
ShoutOut To The GreatestFoolEverLiveth. One Short Dwarf Ba? Dog!!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by PTAwal: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Team Cr7.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by labixiaoxin(m): 2:15am On Nov 13, 2013
When the international trading model changes into small business sale, wholesale corsets are very popular and easy no matter on Europe or America. And most ladies like to match the fashion corset with wholesale stockings to build up slender shape.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Adikam: Good...i wan barca to suffer dis season.up LIVERPOOL
Ode! U berra shut the fork up!
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by mvem(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
Promhize:

Cool down, I wonder what ribery even did that was so special, even the likes of Ibramovich and Pirlo have done far more than that. Tell me what is special about ribery, what does ribery have over ronaldo?

We will see who wins in January.
......if cr7 adds humility he might just win it..but he wont, very proud footballer abd mind u is not who u think but who they vote for.
Re: Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury by mvem(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jenkizo: Christiano Ronaldo is a better and complete striker to Messi anytime anyday though FIFA have been playing bias umpire all along by sentimentally handpicking Messi as world best which Sepp Blater recently admitted. That been said, if Messi and Christiano can exchange clubs, messi might not score up to 20 league goals in R Madrid but CR7 may end up scoring 100 league goals for Barca in a season. Barca is a collection of talents. CR7 should be voted the best in the game in 2013. Messi won world best when spainish team and Inter-milan won FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions League respectively. CR7 deserve the prize.
....so real madrid dont have talents abi....so y the romance btw messi and fifa..dem be brodas.Nonsense talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023 / Southampton Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 30th November 2014 / Arsenal Vs Brighton And Hove Albion (1 - 1) On 5th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.