Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

HELP! Sim Registration Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HELP! Sim Registration Job (3638 Views)

How To Become Sim Registration Agent / Graduate Analyst Sim Registration Job, Etisalat Ng / Just Got To Know Etisalat Is Recruiting Sim Registration Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Sim Registration Job by RealT(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2013
Please anyone with the knowledge of the processes and procedures for being a sim registration agent( I mean those that register sim card of various network provider) should share with me.
A detailed explanation will be highly appreciated.
Re: HELP! Sim Registration Job by Ene101(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
First of all the location you stay matters alot. Look for a dealer in recharge cards if you are in the state capital cards or a distributor if you are in other parts of the state. You will write an application, whenever there is an opening you will be contacted.
It is not a direct employment by the communication companies. You are paid based on the number of sims you register.
Re: HELP! Sim Registration Job by RealT(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tnks for the info. Pls do you have idea of how the payment is made(i mean how much they pay per reg.)
Re: HELP! Sim Registration Job by Ene101(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2013
RealT: Tnks for the info. Pls do you have idea of how the payment is made(i mean how much they pay per reg.)
. Back then in 2011,Mtn pays #50 per reg, Etisalat pays #20 per reg and your money will be calculated at the end of the month and paid to you. Am not sure of that of Glo and Airtel.
If the tele comm is however organising a promo which involves sales and registration of sim cards (canvasing),the pay is different and better.

(1) (Reply)

...... / Job Alert: Interswitch Is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / Is Microbiology actually a useless course in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.