Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven (3666 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Christainity is a relationship but not a religion. Any religious worshipers is an idol worshipers. I never heard any person confessed of any personal encounter with Muhammed. Are muslim serving a dead servants? If one dosnt make heaven he will automatically make he. Pls where are muslim going?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by lanrexlan(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
bambeolumide: Christainity is a relationship but not a religion. Any religious worshipers is an idol worshipers. I never heard any person confessed of any personal encounter with Muhammed. Are muslim serving a dead servants? If one dosnt make heaven he will automatically make he. Pls where are muslim going?
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:111 -And they say:None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.These are their own desires.Say [O Muhammad(pbuh)]:Produce your proof if you are truthful.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op
that's because muslims don't serve Muhammad (saw). they serve the One, True, Eternal, Absolute God. He does not beget, was not begotten and there's nothing like Him.

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Macelliot(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
I can't explain either. But what I know is that, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the father, except through him.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Macelliot(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
F00028: @op
that's because muslims don't serve Muhammad (saw). they serve the One, True, Eternal, Absolute God. He does not beget, was not begotten and there's nothing like Him.
Jesus christ is GOD THE SON. He died for the sins of the whole world(Jews, Arabs, Europeans, Americans, indiana, Negros[africa], UFOs[underworld blue-greenish beings inside the earth.] e.t.c)
Anyone who doesn't believe in the SON doesn't believe in the FATHER. If u believe in the Son, you will not love this world nor anything in the world and will also believe in ressurection(life after death). Everyone will be judge accordingly to his or her account.

3 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by holypower(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
JESUS CHRIST is the judge... In the sight of GOD there is nothing like Christian, muslim or religion all these things are satan's deception in order to deceive the entire world. This judgement is sealed thats why JESUS CHRIST must be sure that all hears HIS gospel before dying, thats why HIS gospel is to be and is a witness(even to all nation). This is sealed and nothing can stop it neither can men turn GOD's standard because GOD's standard cannot change

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. " (Matthew 7:21). And you can't do the will of the Father without believing in JESUS CHRIST the son of GOD

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. " (John 3:18).

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by LebanonCedars: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Yes, Muslims, Jews, and anyone on earth can make heaven if they repent and turn back in repentance towards God through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Macelliot: I can't explain either. But what I know is that, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the father, except through him.
if that's so, then where was Moses leading all those people?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
Macelliot:
Jesus christ is GOD THE SON. He died for the sins of the whole world...
is that what the man himself claimed or what you ascribe to him?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
F00028: @op

How would you know? Who told you that God does not beget? Is it the dream of Mohammed about an angel that gave you that confirmation? If Mohammed could not comprehend the divinity of Christ and even the possibility of a man and a woman coming together to become one, how would you his follower understand it?

How would you trust the account of someone who called himself a prophet of God but whom God never spoke to? Someone who got his supposed instructions from an angel (remember the bible says that angels of darkness sometimes transform themselves to angels of light do deceive people) not in the physical but in a dream.

Why not come to the one that has life and light? Why not come to The Truth so you can be set free. God gave Jesus for you so you can be saved and not to create a religion. Religion and religious activities cannot saved you. Why not come to Him today to obtain your freedom from satan and claws of sin. Jesus has paid for your sins, you don't have to pay for them anymore. He loves you and waiting, knocking at the door of your heart, why not open to Him before it is too late! Do it and do it now!

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
F00028:
is that what the man himself clamed or what you ascribe to him?

He even revealed it thousand years ago before He was born through His holy prophets.

I wonder what the word [size=14pt]GOSPEL[/size] is looking for in the Qur'an.
Do much research on this word

The funny part is that Muhammad never knows Bible before He composed his book.
He made mistake about Psalm, Trinity, the Death of Jesus e.t.c
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by udatso: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eben 2:

How would you know? Who told you that God does not beget? Is it the dream of Mohammed about an angel that gave you that confirmation? If Mohammed could not comprehend the divinity of Christ and even the possibility of a man and a woman coming together to become one, how would you his follower understand it?

How would you trust the account of someone who called himself a prophet of God but whom God never spoke to? Someone who got his supposed instructions from an angel (remember the bible says that angels of darkness sometimes transform themselves to angels of light do deceive people) not in the physical but in a dream.

Why not come to the one that has life and light? Why not come to The Truth so you can be set free. God gave Jesus for you so you can be saved and not to create a religion. Religion and religious activities cannot saved you. Why not come to Him today to obtain your freedom from satan and claws of sin. Jesus has paid for your sins, you don't have to pay for them anymore. He loves you and waiting, knocking at the door of your heart, why not open to Him before it is too late! Do it and do it now!
sir your argument is lame. you blasphem when you claim God has to shed blood to forgive our sins. besides, rationally it would be the height of injustice to condemn the entire human race for the sins committed thousands of years ago by the first parents. can't you see this dogma is not only a denial of the mercy of God but also of his justice. my Allah is just and off forgiving and merciful. by the way what is the connection between sin and blood.so I will summarize this in just 3 parts. 1. man is not born in sin. 2.God does not require av price to forgive the sinner 3.the idea of substitutionary or vicarious sacrifice is unjust and cruel
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
udatso:
... I will summarize this in just 3 parts. 1. man is not born in sin. 2.God does not require av price to forgive the sinner 3.the idea of substitutionary or vicarious sacrifice is unjust and cruel
an All Loving, All Powerful God can just easily forgive

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Emusan:
He even revealed it thousand years ago before He was born through His holy prophets.

my question was did he HIMSELF make the claim?
but if your answer is 'no' and all you have are the words of other people, then let's have it.

Emusan:
I wonder what the word [size=14pt]GOSPEL[/size] is looking for in the Qur'an.
Do much research on this word

the word in the Qur'an is "injeel" (translated: gospel) and it is specifically God's revelations to Jesus Christ i.e "the gospel of Jesus" and NOT the gospel ACCORDING to mathew or luke etc.

Emusan:
The funny part is that Muhammad never knows Bible before He composed his book.
He made mistake about Psalm, Trinity, the Death of Jesus e.t.c
really? you know this how?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
F00028:
my question was did he HIMSELF make the claim?
but if your answer is 'no' and all you have are the words of other people, then let's have it.

If Jesus didn't make such claim how will He fulfil the prophecy of Old Testament?

the word in the Qur'an is "injeel" (translated: gospel) and it is specifically God's revelations to Jesus Christ i.e "the gospel of Jesus" and NOT the gospel ACCORDING to mathew or luke etc.

We are saying the same thing!
Gospel simply means [size=14pt]GOOD NEWS[/size]

Which GOOD NEWS did Allah give Jesus and why Jesus message is called GOOD NEWS BOTH in Quran and Bible?
According to you let's substitute the meaning into your claim, [size=14]"the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ"[/size] what does it mean to you?

really? you know this how?
Let's through with Gospel first, I will tell you. Relax!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 5:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
Emusan:
If Jesus didn't make such claim how will He fulfil the prophecy of Old Testament?
then first things first. let's have it.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 7:51am On Nov 12, 2013
udatso: sir your argument is lame. you blasphem when you claim God has to shed blood to forgive our sins. besides, rationally it would be the height of injustice to condemn the entire human race for the sins committed thousands of years ago by the first parents. can't you see this dogma is not only a denial of the mercy of God but also of his justice. my Allah is just and off forgiving and merciful. by the way what is the connection between sin and blood.so I will summarize this in just 3 parts. 1. man is not born in sin. 2.God does not require av price to forgive the sinner 3.the idea of substitutionary or vicarious sacrifice is unjust and cruel

I will not be surprised if it is impossible for you to comprehend God coming to offer Himself for the sin of the whole world because of His love foe mankind. Love is a strange language in Islam. I really felt petty for you when I read your third point, to you it is impossible for God to substitute Himself for the salvation of mankind but very easy for Him to send someone/a race to destroy the life millions in the name of Allah.

I have shown you and your guys the truth from Quran in another post but the hardness of your heart and blindness of religion will not allow you to know the Truth. I will try one more time and I pray these words will not stand against you in the day of judgement but will set you free and as many as would come across these Words.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2013
F00028:
then first things first. let's have it.

This is what lead to all these @mance said Jesus is the God the Son and He died for the whole world....you then asked is it what Jesus claimed or people just ascribed it to Him?

As the God the Son it never even appeared in the Bible with a boldly writing but it's there for people with spiritual eyes.

As Jesus died for the world I will go back to same question for you to fully understand Jesus mission on earth. If Jesus didn't die for the world how can the prophecies of the Old Teastament be fulfilled?

Qur'an also affirmed this by saying Jesus fulfilled the written of Torah and Prophets which are before Him.

The question you people suppose to ask whenever you come accross this verse should be:
-Why the need for Messiah?
-what will the Messiah do?
-As anyone ever filled the place of the Messiah?
-What are the prophecies concern the Messiah?

Though since you have been made to believed that Bible is corrupt, I fear where you can get the full answers to these questions.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2013
First, is Mohammed a prophet of God or a possessed man? To answer this question, we need to know who a prophet is. A prophet is someone who receive instructions from GOD directly on behave of God's people. Prophets like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Deborah, Samuel, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, just to mention but few. Mohammed never for once heard from God. God never spoke to him not even once. So, how could he claim to be God's prophet and not hear from God?
Was Mohammed a possessed man? Be the judge of that! The story of Mohammed first encounter with his spirit is an interesting one. It happened first in the cave of Nira, outside of Mecca. There a spirit (later claimed to be angel Gabriel) appeared to him and squeezed him very tightly that he taught he was going to die and the spirit said to Mohammed "read in the name of Allah!" And he said "I cannot read" the spirit squeezed him more tightly almost killing him and repeated the same words. The spirit did this three times before letting him go. He more or less crawled home to his wife - Khadijah. The wife ran to him and asked him what happened and he responded that he feared he had been possessed that he heard voices telling him to read. The wife who happened to be a devoted catholic (purposely planted to marry Mohammed so she could influence him) took him to a bishop in Mecca by the name Waraqua Bin Nawfal who happened to be Khadijah's cousin. When he was told what happened he replied: "o be quiet, be quiet, Mohammed will be the prophet of Arabs". And he told them that Mohammed was not possessed and that the spirit that appeared to him was angel Gabriel. Waraqua therefore became the interpreter of Mohammed's dreams for many years.

From the above what Mohammed experienced was possession by an evil spirit (that was why he could destroy lives as much as he did) but was convinced otherwise by those that were planted to do so by Roman Catholic so they could use him to destroy the Jews and Christians.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2013
Secondly, it has been claimed that angel Gabriel appeared to Mohammed, but the question is: could this be true. One way to find out is to know who this angel Gabriel is and his characters.

In the bible, we know that there are numerous angels, in fact, they cannot be numbered and God at sundry times has sent different angels to to perform different duties. One of them is angel Gabriel. In the past, he appeared to people like Daniel, Zachariah (father of John the baptist), Marry etc. in all these encounter, it was and it is not in the character of this holy angel of God to squeeze life out of someone nor does he threaten anyone's life neither does he force you to do what you cannot do (God would rather give you the grace to do with ease what you naturally could not do).
The above were what an evil angel did to Mohammed (I pity him most of the time). Those are the things that only demonic angels do to their victims. The bible says "for God has not given us the spirit of fear but of love, of power and of sound mind"
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2013
^^^ shocked
it was a simple specific question about Jesus' status and mission but you gone into a tirade about Muhammad.

can you not defend your claim beyond making vague references?

and as for your Bible, the Prophet Isaiah says your scriptures are corrupt
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2013
Now, another question is: God our Holy God allow a criminal to be his prophet? The answer is an emphatic NO! The crime of Mohammed surpassed that of Hitler! His activities includes: murder in in the most cruel way, adultery, loot, pedeophilia, torture, permission for his men to rape women, slavery, incest, prostitution (permission to pay for sex - muttah), encourage wife-beating and punishing of one's wife by not having sex with them (since they have others they can go to Quran 4:3).

He was a sex-starved sick man (no wonder he promised his soldiers seventy virgins) who married his daughter-in-law (Zainab), married a toddler - Ayesha and had sex with her by putting his manhood between her thighs. His fate would have been was than that of Zadam if people were enlightened in his days. God could not have use someone like that.

Do you want me to talk about the idols worshiping of Mohammed and Islam? The rituals and pagan rites that filled Islam mode of worship?

Now know this that God is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. The Truth of God is Jesus - God made man! He is the one that has life that bring light to all who come to Him. Leave the carnality of religion and embrace the salvation of God. Come out of darkness into the marvelous light of God. Jesus saves and His blood still watch away sins, you will not know it except you experience it. I am a living witness!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 9:30am On Nov 12, 2013
F00028: ^^^ shocked
it was a simple specific question about Jesus' status and mission but you gone into a tirade about Muhammad.

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
F00028: ^^^ shocked

When was Isaiah said the scriptures are begin to corrupt? I mean the time it started to corrupt.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by harbiola1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eben 2: First, is Mohammed a prophet of God or a possessed man? To answer this question, we need to know who a prophet is. A prophet is someone who receive instructions from GOD directly on behave of God's people. Prophets like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Deborah, Samuel, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeremiah, just to mention but few. Mohammed never for once heard from God. God never spoke to him not even once. So, how could he claim to be God's prophet and not hear from God?
Was Mohammed a possessed man? Be the judge of that! The story of Mohammed first encounter with his spirit is an interesting one. It happened first in the cave of Nira, outside of Mecca. There a spirit (later claimed to be angel Gabriel) appeared to him and squeezed him very tightly that he taught he was going to die and the spirit said to Mohammed "read in the name of Allah!" And he said "I cannot read" the spirit squeezed him more tightly almost killing him and repeated the same words. The spirit did this three times before letting him go. He more or less crawled home to his wife - Khadijah. The wife ran to him and asked him what happened and he responded that he feared he had been possessed that he heard voices telling him to read. The wife who happened to be a devoted catholic (purposely planted to marry Mohammed so she could influence him) took him to a bishop in Mecca by the name Waraqua Bin Nawfal who happened to be Khadijah's cousin. When he was told what happened he replied: "o be quiet, be quiet, Mohammed will be the prophet of Arabs". And he told them that Mohammed was not possessed and that the spirit that appeared to him was angel Gabriel. Waraqua therefore became the interpreter of Mohammed's dreams for many years.

From the above what Mohammed experienced was possession by an evil spirit (that was why he could destroy lives as much as he did) but was convinced otherwise by those that were planted to do so by Roman Catholic so they could use him to destroy the Jews and Christians.
Wow! a perfect historian, in the 6th century, Roman catholic were nt christian. bt then what are they? Pagan i presumed? and they were the one that established today's christianity. and they've fed u guys with their pagan philosophy more than u can vomit, bt to continue nurturing it with one ridiculous faith. let me tell u some things about christian and christianity, christians were those that worshiped one true God of Jesus christ (Elah). they did everything the way Jesus did it, from law to ceremony, dressing to worship, they prayed the way Jesus prayed (nothing like sunday service bt sabbath service)... and that was why the were called christians in antioch. but unfortunately, by 2nd to the 3rd century, church fathers started idolizing Jesus which never happened during apostolic era. gradually, the christian doctrine began to diverge from Judaism [the faith of Jesus and the his apostles, that is why u will always see it in the bible that people convert to Judaism through the apostle] through the teachings of the church fathers in the second century, through persecution of monotheists and bible forgeries, by the fourth century belief in 3 gods was formalized in Niceae and spread all over the world. The like of St Polycarp and Arius would ve stop this pagan bt they too weak for them, and thus they were executed. Let me tell u the meaning of Christianity that u guys were always proud of because of ur ignorance. Christianity was many pagan believes and ceremonies that were christianized in the "Ecumenical councils" propably 6 or 7 of such councils, council of Nicaea 325 being the first of it. Then their focus was to completely mislead people into paganism. 1. They said God is not One but three, Jesus being one of the Three and they tagged it "Niceae Creed". and they distroyed the existing "Apostolic Creed" which bears that God is One. Who worships many gods? PAGAN!
2. They formalized the celebration of "Eostre" ( Pagan Anglo-Saxon goddess in whose honor feasts were held every year) to replace feast of "Passover" ordained and observed by Jesus himself and the apostles. Who celebrates pagan ceremonies with its flavors (i.e Eoster bunny, egg hunt...)? Pagan!
3. The abolished early Canon law of Moses, Jesus and his desciples and replaced it with there Pagan laws (e.g U must believe in 3 gods, divinity is not exclusive to God, u can worship an idol [statue]...)
"In addition, if any writting composed by Arius should be found, it should be handed over to the flames. so that not only will the wickedness of his teaching be obliterated, but nothing will be left even to remind any one of him. And i hereby make a public order that if someone should be discovered to have hidden a writing composed by Arius, and not to have immediately brought it forward and destroyed it by fire, his penalty shall be DEATH as soon as he is discovered in this offense, he shall be submitted for capital punishment" Edict by Emperor Constantine. wikipedia.com/Arius
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
Emusan:

When was Isaiah said the scriptures are begin to corrupt? I mean the time it started to corrupt.
-sorry, I meant Jeremiah. jer. 8:8-
"How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?"
(New Living Translation)
and from his day to the present there's no reason to believe the corruption has stopped.

-today the roman catholic bible has 73 books while the protestants' has only 66 books! so did the catholics corrupt the bible by adding or have the protestants corrupted the bible by removing?

-you also have various versions of the bible adding/removing verses here and there
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
f F00028:
-sorry, I meant Jeremiah. jer. 8:8-
"How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?"
(New Living Translation)

I know this is the verse you mean now see another version so that you can have full understanding of that verse.

KJV: How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the Lord is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
NASB: “How can you say, ‘We are wise, And the law of the Lord is with us’? But behold, the lying pen of the scribes Has made it into a lie.
NIV :“‘How can you say, “We are wise, for we have the law of the Lord,” when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?

Now do you understand what this verse is saying? Do Scribes have access or authority to change any written things/is the scriptures are in charge of the scribes? Definitely, No! Jesus always attacked the Pharisies and the scribes because they always teaching/twisting scripture wrongly.It's their teaching on how they wrongly explain the scriptures just to suite their selfish interest.

This is part of what I'm saying when I said Muhammed never had the full knowledge of the scriptures before he composed His book, you also instead you should ask for knowledge through Christ you stay under prejudice to keep deluding yourself

and from his day to the present there's no reason to believe the corruption has stopped.

When was the book of Jeremiah written?

-today the roman catholic bible has 73 books while the protestants' has only 66 books! so did the catholics corrupt the bible by adding or have the protestants corrupted the bible by removingi

After Alexandria has compiled the whole books of the OT about 300-230 BC and called Septuagint which was well accepted by the Jews themselves, some people later brought about 14 books called Apocalyphat which were claimed to been written about 350 BC of which the Jews themselves publicaly declared that no voice of a Prophet was heard in Isreal but some still went aheard to insert some of those book in their Bible.

you also have various versions of the bible adding/removing verses here and there

You are right but look at those versions with their motive of removing those verses.

Are you clear that Muhammad made the mistake of attaching GOSPEL to the name of Jesus?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by harbiola1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eben 2: Now, another question is: God our Holy God allow a criminal to be his prophet? The answer is an emphatic NO! The crime of Mohammed surpassed that of Hitler! His activities includes: murder in in the most cruel way, adultery, loot, pedeophilia, torture, permission for his men to rape women, slavery, incest, prostitution (permission to pay for sex - muttah), encourage wife-beating and punishing of one's wife by not having sex with them (since they have others they can go to Quran 4:3).

He was a sex-starved sick man (no wonder he promised his soldiers seventy virgins) who married his daughter-in-law (Zainab), married a toddler - Ayesha and had sex with her by putting his manhood between her thighs. His fate would have been was than that of Zadam if people were enlightened in his days. God could not have use someone like that.

Do you want me to talk about the idols worshiping of Mohammed and Islam? The rituals and pagan rites that filled Islam mode of worship?

Now know this that God is Spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. The Truth of God is Jesus - God made man! He is the one that has life that bring light to all who come to Him. Leave the carnality of religion and embrace the salvation of God. Come out of darkness into the marvelous light of God. Jesus saves and His blood still watch away sins, you will not know it except you experience it. I am a living witness!
I swear by the one true God that i worship, if u die like this, Jesus would be helpless to save you. How dear u say such a thing to Prophet Muhammed ( saw)? now if i open a thread to defend ur bible would u come? despite those erroneous and filthy stories in ur bible, u still have gut to venerate it. U believe that God's prophets could do those demonic things attributed to them in the bible, yet u're critising the Noblest Prophet (saw) even when he has nothing to do with those dirty stories attributed to him by your so called missionaries. do u know how hard atheists are working to make sure that bible is totally removed from public places in America, Canada... because of its barbarity? should i post some of their comments or their website links. Yet, u guys want Saudi Arabia's childrens to have access to bible in order to turn the place to another realm of atheists, indecency... so that u will have another way of attacking Islam through them. If many of these guys could see the true nature of Islam they would never reject it, bt devil is championing the trend of Islamophobia. ur missionaries are operating many websites in the name of Islam, why would a christian missionary open a website with wikiislam in other to mislead people. May be u don't know that christians fought the bloodiest, brutiest, longest and most devastating war in history, killing one another for good thirty years, christian world is celebrating those poeple now, and u'll come here to spread hoax about Prophet Muhammed and Muslims. The evil West and America are behind the unrest in Middle east. Honestly, i don't know what is so peaceful about christianity, lets go down the memory lane, Islam is peaceful down christianity. mtcheeew!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Emusan:
This is part of what I'm saying when I said Muhammed never had the full knowledge of the scriptures...

Muhammad (pbuh) didn't write Jeremiah 8:8.

and Jeremiah didn't say "lying tongues" he said "lying PENS"

Emusan:
When was the book of Jeremiah written?

am I your bible studies teacher now?

Emusan: ...some people later brought about 14 books called Apocalyphat which were claimed to been written about 350 BC of which the Jews themselves publicaly declared that no voice of a Prophet was heard in Isreal but some still went aheard to insert some of those book in their Bible.

shocked so you are saying the bible has been corrupted! I rest my case.

Emusan:
You are right but look at those versions with their motive of removing those verses.

if those verses were the word of God what gives them the right to delete? but if they discovered the verses were not, then you agree bible gas been corrupted.

when are going to get back to fully addressing my initial query?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by harbiola1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Eben 2: Now, another question is: God our Holy God allow a criminal to be his prophet? The answer is an emphatic NO! The crime of Mohammed surpassed that of Hitler! His activities includes: murder in in the most cruel way, adultery, loot, pedeophilia, torture, permission for his men to rape women, slavery, incest, prostitution (permission to pay for sex - muttah), encourage wife-beating and punishing of one's wife by not having sex with them (since they have others they can go to Quran 4:3).

Did u know much about this trash u posted? if i creat a thread for u and i would u come?

Did u know much about this trash u posted? if i creat a thread for u and i would u come?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Kei144(m): 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Heaven is for gods. God is the almighty god. If Islam can make human beings god, then Muslims can go to heaven. Christianity is based on a man (Jesus Christ) who transformed from humanity to divinity (being god). He offered Himself as a sacrifice of atonement for the sins of mankind thereby making it possible for a normal human being to transform into a god. He is also an example that a human being could follow in order to transform into a god (1 Pet 2:21).

Ps. 82:6 “I said, `You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’
Ps. 82:7 But you will die like mere men; you will fall like every other ruler.”

Jn. 10:34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, `I have said you are gods’? [Psalm 82:6]
Jn. 10:35 If he called them `gods’, to whom the word of God came —and the Scripture cannot be broken —
Jn. 10:36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, `I am God’s Son’?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^ shocked
Jesus offered himself?!?
do you even read the bible at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monday Bible Study (DCLM) / Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents? / Abuse Of "Allah" By The Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.