Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven (3670 Views)

Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 12:07am On Nov 13, 2013
harbiola1: Did u know much about this trash u posted? if i creat a thread for u and i would u come? Did u know much about this trash u posted? if i creat a thread for u and i would u come?

Dearest,

Sorry I have been very busy. Maybe you should take time to go through my posts, you will realize some things about me among which are: I don't argue but tell the truth and leave it there. It is mine to speak and it is the Holy Spirit that do the convincing. Secondly, I am a good reader of Quran and I just don't read it (despite its flaws and incoherence) I study it. In doing this, I just don't rely on hearsay or what others who are not Muslim wrote about Islam but use material that Islam scholars use in explaining Quran. And I know one thing for sure that if Quran were to be available for the Muslim to read and understand, they would have known the truth. Thirdly, you will know that my purpose of studying Quran is to help those in darkness to see the light and nothing more.

If you think any and I mean any of those things I said about Mohammed were false, please provide a proof from the Quran.

Love you and God bless!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2013
Eben 2:
I will not be surprised if it is impossible for you to comprehend God coming to offer Himself for the sin of the whole world because of His love foe mankind...
then why can't an all Loving and Just biblical God simply forgive the sin? why hold a sin against millions of people who were not even there when it was committed?? undecided

if you read the Quran like you claim then you know one of the attributes of God is that He's filled with loving kindness. the sinner's sin are his own to bear alone but all it takes is for him to turn to God in sincere repentance and he's forgiven.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2013
F00028:
Muhammad (pbuh) didn't write Jeremiah 8:8.

and Jeremiah didn't say "lying tongues" he said "lying PENS"

I can see the veil is still covering your face! After I've provided you other versions for simplicity.

am I your bible studies teacher now?

I thought you claim to be one of the best Bible scholars

shocked so you are saying the bible has been corrupted! I rest my case.

Your case is pathetic! You said some Christians have 73 books in their Bible while some have below that and I shown you why it so but you still go further to say I agree with you. Even this time we have some who chooses only the books of New Testament as their Bible....the qiestion you should ask yourself and do research on is this; the books chose by any body, is their content different?

if those verses were the word of God what gives them the right to delete? but if they discovered the verses were not, then you agree bible gas been corrupted.

I believe you're talking about translation here not the Original Manuscript. If it's translation we have thousand of them today but original manuscript it's only one which is still intact till today.

when are going to get back to fully addressing my initial query?

So did Jesus die for the whole world or for Himself?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2013
F00028:
then why can't an all Loving and Just biblical God simply forgive the sin? why hold a sin against millions of people who were not even there when it was committed?? undecided

Why do you need to ask for forgiveness everyday? Is Allah not loving and just and why Allah ask you to be praying for forgiveness?

if you read the Quran like you claim then you know one of the attributes of God is that He's filled with loving kindness. the sinner's sin are his own to bear alone but all it takes is for him to turn to God in sincere repentance and he's forgiven.

Now let me ask you this, where does SIN come from?

This is where you will know the importance of Jesus' dead on the cross which Muhammad can't comprehend because He thought Jesus is just an ordinary human. Jesus came to destroy the power of SIN and DEATH brought into the world by Adam(Quran also agreed with this- I mean Adam's sin). Bible says every soul that sin will surely die......when Adam sinned God promised that One of His seed will destroy the Devil.,...so Jesus' prophecy to die on the cross for remission of sin started from Moses down to Malachi.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 10:17am On Nov 14, 2013
Emusan:
Why do you need to ask for forgiveness everyday? Is Allah not loving and just and why Allah ask you to be praying for forgiveness?

you do wrong, you realise its wrong, you sincerely repent to God with a firm resolve not to commit it again...and God simply forgives you because He is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful

He won't remember your sin or hold it against your unborn children!

Emusan: Jesus came to destroy the power of SIN and DEATH brought into the world by Adam (Quran also agreed with this- I mean Adam's sin)...
is that what Jesus claimed? shocked

because from reading the bible, Jesus didn't want to die for nobody:
he told his followers to buy weapons, he ran to gethsamane, put guards in place, went deeper inside and stationed more people, then prayed earnestly to God make this wahala just pass and in the end on the cross he cried : my God, my God why have forsaken
me?
does that sound like someone who was here to die for you or even wanted to die for you?
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2013
F00028:
you do wrong, you realise its wrong, you sincerely repent to God with a firm resolve not to commit it again...and God simply forgives you because He is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful

Your claim is baseless then, since Allah knows all and ever Merciful & Forgiving! Why can't He destroy the power of sin after Adam has sinned?
Why does He allow people to inherit sin from Adam?

He won't remember your sin or hold it against your unborn children!

Many is simple did Adam meet sin on earth or he's the first to sin?
if he meet sin on earth, where do sin come from?
if he's the who sinned, does Allah hold his sin on you or not?

is that what Jesus claimed? shocked

That's why I asked you if Jesus didn't make such claim, why Qur'an says Jesus fulfilled the written of Torah and the prophecies of the past prophet?

what was is written in Torah about Jesus that He fulfilled and what are the prophecies of the past prophets?

because from reading the bible, Jesus didn't want to die for nobody:

You can't see it because you're still wearing the glass of polluted mind of disclaiming of His mission on earth wish has been prophecy thousand years ago.

he told his followers to buy weapons,

What is disciples use the weapons for? The veil is still covering your face.

he ran to gethsamane,

What happen during His prayer?

put guards in place, went deeper inside and stationed more people,

Quote the verse which state this

then prayed earnestly to God make this wahala just pass

What did God do to His prayer?

and in the end on the cross he cried : my God, my God why have forsaken
me?

I know you don't agree with this your statement, but out of frustration.

does that sound like someone who was here to die for you or even wanted to die for you?

Yes as it has been prophecied in the OT.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by LebanonCedars: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emusan:

Now let me ask you this, where does SIN come from?

This is where you will know the importance of Jesus' dead on the cross which Muhammad can't comprehend because He thought Jesus is just an ordinary human. Jesus came to destroy the power of SIN and DEATH brought into the world by Adam(Quran also agreed with this- I mean Adam's sin). Bible says every soul that sin will surely die......when Adam sinned God promised that One of His seed will destroy the Devil.,...so Jesus' prophecy to die on the cross for remission of sin started from Moses down to Malachi.

Sin And its Consequences.
Dear F00028,
Just as I said, I am an ardent reader of quran and I know that quran is littered with: “Allah the beneficent, the merciful” but we all know that Islam’s allah does not have anything to do with mercy but bloodshed! Take for example (one among sooo many) quran 2:178 says: “and there is life for you in retaliation, o men of understanding, that ye may ward off evil”. But look at what our Lord Jesus tells us to do: “but I say unto you which hear, love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you and pray for them which despitefully use you” Luke 6:27,28
Now, let me explain to you what sin is and how it entered to the world and why God had to make a once and for all sacrifice for the sin of the whole world. Although, those that tutored Mohammed about the bible tried a little, but they could (mostly due to ignorance on their part and because that will not help their agenda) not show him the mystery of the gospel. I pray that the Holy Spirit will give you understanding.
First, be rest assured that God is not going to punish anyone for the sin of Adam but for your personal sin if you continue in them. The only reference to Adam is the fact that sin entered into the world through him. How?
“For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous” Rom 5:19
What this scripture is simply saying is that all our multitudinous breaches of the law of God are nothing but that one first offense, lodged mysteriously in the bosom of every child of Adam (into which every human race falls) and multiplying itself into myriads of particular offenses in the life of each. As part of Adam’s family, all of us reap the same result of Adam’s sin (physical & spiritual death). We have inherited his guilt, the tendencies to sin (a sinful nature) and consequently, God’s punishment. You will agree with me that no one teaches a child how to lie, steal or fight but the imbedded nature of sin in man makes him to naturally do evil and the consequences of this sin is death; not just physical death but spiritual death which is eternal separation from God in hell.
But the question is: is it wickedness in the part of God to punish us for disobedience?
The answer is NO! When God created us, He did it out of love. He formed us after His “image and likeness”. He made us the reflection of His glory i.e. sinless, eternal and unlimited! He loved us so much He gave us His DNA making us to share many of His characteristics. “Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions” Ecc 7:29. Moreso, God gave us dominion over everything in the sea, sky, land and even under the soil. He loved us so much He would come at the “cool of the day” to fellowship with us.
With all the love showered on man, he was given a choice to love God back. Man was given a choice to either obey or disobey God and hence the condition and punishment for disobedience was thus pronounced – death! Gen 2:16,17
God gave us everything and every right with the exception of one. We decided to disobey God; we rejected the Lordship of God and accepted that of the devil. The first man willingly relegated all the authorities that God gave man to the devil and consequently, Adam and all his seeds became slave to satan and the flesh. Our God is a holy and righteous God and He abhor sin. The relationship and fellowship between us and God was destroyed and a middle wall of partition was built between God and man. We lost the DNA of God and we injected ourselves with the DNA of sin. So, from generation to generation we have been serving the nature of sin in us and its consequences. We chose death instead of life, we chose slavery instead of freedom, we chose the devil over God. The righteous judgment of God is therefore for us to face the consequences of the choices we made!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by LebanonCedars: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
God’s Love

In spite of our disobedience and fall from the righteous nature of God; He made a way of salvation for man right after the fall. God made a pronouncement that the seed of the serpent shall bruise the heel of the seed of the woman and that the seed of the woman shall bruise the head of the serpent. It was pronounced that Satan who is here refer to as the serpent (that old serpent Rev 20:2) would be permitted to afflict the humanity of Christ and bring suffering and persecution on His people but Christ shall bruise his head – the serpent’s poison is lodged in its head and a bruise on that part is fatal. Thus, fatal was the stroke which satan received from Christ when He rose from the dead to give power over sin and the devil and restore the relationship with God that man first lost to as many as believe on Him!

The repercussion of sin and disobedience to God is death and someone had to take the place of man in this punishment for his sin to be forgiven. God demonstrated this need in the garden of Eden when He killed an animal to cover their shame and unclothedness and ever since the shadow of what Jesus would do for mankind was practiced. An animal would have to be killed every year by the Isrealites who had the law of God for sin offering. “And almost all things are by law purged with blood and without shedding of blood in no remission” Heb 9:22. Without the shedding of blood, there was no removal of sin. This happened every year because it was a shadow of what God would do with His Son whose blood is perfect and cannot be tainted by the sin of the world. “Nor yet that he should offer Himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others; for then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath He appeared to PUT AWAY SIN BY THE SACRIFICE OF HIMSELF.” Heb 9:25, 26. John testified: “Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world” John 1:29

“but as many as receive Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name”. John 1:12. Here it signifies that not all will believe on His name as many will find it pleasurable to the flesh to continue in their disobedient way. But, as many (of the disobedient and gainsaying people) as believe, He gives power (i.e. authority and ability) to become the sons of God. Here Christ restore as many as believe to the formal position of sonship with God. It is only a legitimate son that has the DNA of the father. Such are given the power to live holily and righteously. Their sins and its nature is watched by the blood of the Lamb and they are made the righteousness of God. The power to live above sin of any kind is given unto them. As at the time they receive Christ and His atonement; they are born anew (regenerated, born-again) by the Spirit just as Jesus was born of the Spirit. They are given the power to work in the Spirit and not in the flesh because the flesh cannot please God. “for they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit” Rom 8:5.

My friend, without Jesus you are lost! Without Jesus, you are nothing but a slave to your fleshly desires and the devil. “he that comitteth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil” 1 John 3:8.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
IT IS A PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE!

Like Adam and Eve, you have a choice: to choose Life and live or to choose sin and die. But if you would allow Jesus into your life today, He will destroy sin (and other works of the devil) from your life completely. He did it in my life and He can do it in yours. God is not interested in religion and I am not preaching to you religion but the power of God to make you His son, to make you live a holy life even in this evil and corrupt world.
I was told this several times too but I really didn’t believe it or commit it to heart and so I continued to wallow in my sin until Jesus found me. Although I was born into an ifa (Yoruba indigenous oracle) family, I grew up to attend church occasionally but I never knew God. I grew into adulthood and my sinful life grew too. I grew to become a terrible fornicator – a sex addict (at this time I was a regular church attendee and sometimes participated in church activities but I did not know God), I was a terrible liar and a thief. I was working in HR department of a bank then and I would give job to people who didn’t have certificate in as much as they were able to pay. I aborted several pregnancies. Most times I was not happy with the life I was living but I could not help it. Even on Nairaland, I was a bad boy! If I give you the name I was using then, you will understand what I mean.

Later, I felt the only solution to my sex problem (which seemed to be the most difficult of my lifestyle) was to get married. I did get married to my only sweetheart, the only woman I ever loved thinking I would not be able to cheat on her. Truly, I did stop for some months, but when I started again, it became worse than it used to be. I could not live two days without sex! I had chains of girlfriends, even went to the extent of sleeping with my wife’s sister (not blood related) and had a relationship with my landlady’s daughter. Upon all these, I would still visit brothels for the prostitutes. My life was marred with dirtiness! My wife would cry her eyes out but it didn’t stop me.

Then a day came, December 5th of a beautiful year. It was a Sunday. I with my family went to the church as usual. The Friday preceding this day, I met two girls and had appointment to see them in different hotels on that beautiful Sunday. So, I was praying silently that the preacher would be quick with his sermon so I could meet up with my appointments. Minutes into the message, I didn’t know how it happened, I saw myself in the state I really was: a sinner with a very heavy load of sin, needing a savior. I felt so heavy and fell on my knees with tears all over my face. I knelt and bent down in shame and asked the savior to help me. I confessed my sins as many as I could remember and asked for forgiveness. I wept with a heavy heart and suddenly, it was as if a load was lifted off my neck and felt so free and an overflow of an emotion I never felt before filled my soul – joy! I knelt down weeping but I stood up with smiles of joy. There and then, was the victory that Jesus alone gives handed over to me and I became free. I was given a direct access to God Himself and a fellowship I am not willing to trade for anything else!

Right after, my life changed! Everybody around me noticed something different in me; my colleagues at work, my numerous girls, my family and most of all, my wife. She was born and bred a muslim but when she saw my changed lifestyle, she asked for how she could experience it too and the way was shown to her and she joyfully embraced it.

My dear brothers and sisters, Christians in name and Muslims alike, if you have not experienced this, what are you waiting for? Religion? Don’t deceive yourself; allow God to set you free through the sacrifice of His only begotten Son! Do it and do it NOW!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sorry for the above mis-up. I mistakenly used my business name for my personal posts. The the posts made by LebanonCedars are meant for Eben 2
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emusan:
Your claim is baseless then, since Allah knows all and ever Merciful & Forgiving! Why can't He destroy the power of sin after Adam has sinned?
Why does He allow people to inherit sin from Adam? .
your claim is baseless.
in Islam, we are absolutely responsible for only our own sins, which are incurred by our direct acts. Others cannot transfer their sins to us, in order to have theirs erased or even reduced. Nor can we inherit sins from our relatives or the ancestors .

It is explained beautifully in Quran 35:18 that even if we were related, we cannot carry part of their sins. But we may incur the sins of people if we cause them to be misled.

simple.

Emusan:
What is disciples use the weapons for? The veil is still covering your face.

didn't simon peter show you their use!
what else do you do such desperately acquired weapons that you have sell your clothes to obtain (luke 22:36) ??!

Emusan:
Yes as it has been prophecied in the OT.
just quit beating about the bush and show me the prophesies
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
LebanonCedars:

Sin And its Consequences.
Dear F00028,
Just as I said, I am an ardent reader of quran and I know that quran is littered with: “Allah the beneficent, the merciful” but we all know that Islam’s allah does not have anything to do with mercy but bloodshed...

if its bloodshed, then you need look mo further than the christian bible:
-600 passages of explicit violence in the
Bible,
-1000 verses where God's own violent
actions of punishment are described,
-100 passages where God expressly
commands others to kill people, and
-several stories where the biblical God kills
or tries to kill for no apparent reason.
source: "The Powers That Be: Theology for a
New Millennium," Galilee Doubleday, (1998),
Pages 84 & 85.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
F00028:

if its bloodshed, then you need look mo further than the christian bible:
-600 passages of explicit violence in the
Bible,
-1000 verses where God's own violent
actions of punishment are described,
-100 passages where God expressly
commands others to kill people, and
-several stories where the biblical God kills
or tries to kill for no apparent reason.
source: "The Powers That Be: Theology for a
New Millennium," Galilee Doubleday, (1998),
Pages 84 & 85.

My dear brother,

I do hope you read all that i posted. All your questions have been answered. I hope you will read with an open mind so you can find salvation for your soul. Believe me, i do care for your soul!

Why rely on what others wrote? why not take the bible yourself and study it. tell me where and when our Lord Jesus shed any blood and/or ask His disciple to do same.

If the person you quoted is talking about old testament of the bible, why not pick it yourselve and study in order to understand. Besides, those are the scriptures mohammed fundly call the scriptures despite the fact that he had very little knowledge of it. Al-Mala'ikah 25 "...their messangers came unto them with clear proofs and with Psalms and the Scripture giving light"
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
F00028:
your claim is baseless.
in Islam, we are absolutely responsible for only our own sins, which are incurred by our direct acts. Others cannot transfer their sins to us, in order to have theirs erased or even reduced. Nor can we inherit sins from our relatives or the ancestors .

It is explained beautifully in Quran 35:18 that even if we were related, we cannot carry part of their sins. But we may incur the sins of people if we cause them to be misled.

simple.

what else do you do such desperately acquired weapons that you have sell your clothes to obtain (luke 22:36) ??!

What is explained beautifully in quran 53:18? Nothing is beautifully explained in quran my brother. All what you have there are incoherent words that has no begining or ending and most times follow no logical thought. I make strong effort to study it not because it is a good read but so i can how the mind of my people in Islam work and thereby able to show them the light.

quran 35:18 says: "and no burdened soul can bear another's burden, and if one heavy laden crieth for help with his load, naught of it will be lifted even though he unto who he crieth be of kin, thou warnest only those who fear their Lord in secret and have establihed worship. he who groweth in goodness, growth only for himself, he cannot by merit redeem others. unto allah is the journeying."

What is beautifully explained here? the words are not even coherent. Where is sin mentioned? why can't I bear the burden of my brother when God says I should be my brother's keeper? and who tells you or mohammed that a man born into sin can grow in goodness by himself? If he (mohammed) so believed man without the help of God can grow in goodness, why did he not show it by example. why did he grow from bad to worse? getting more wicked and blood thirsty by the day? Believe me, if Mohammed had discarded all the things Khadijat and co filled his head with and trusted in the saving grace of our Lord Jesus, he would have been a wonderful man, his numerous wives would not have faced so much pain and humiliation, his children would have died in peace and just maybe (becaue the devil could have looked for an alternative) the world would have been more peaceful than it is now but for his fisation that Arabs must have a prophet too and his quest to be an army general.

Luke 22:36. Dearest, I say again, do not quote any scripture just because someone quoted it to defend he religious violence. If there is anything the world over agree upon, it is the peaceful person of our Lord Jesus Christ. Even when his disciples told Him that He should allow them to call fire like Elijah to consume those that refused to accept the gospel: but he turned and rebuked them and said, ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them..." Luke 9:55, 56.

Now what was Jesus saying when He asked His disciples to take purse, scrip, shoes, sword etc, what was he saying? If you are a student of the bible, you will recall in Luke 9:3 where He informed them not to take any of the above in the journey and now he commanded them to take it. The disciple took the words literarilly as you take it but didnt understand He was talking in parables. In the past, he was with them and there was no need for them to be prepared for temptations and trials, because He was always there to defend them, but now He was about to be taken and so, they will need to be prepared and fortified for the temptations, trials and persecutions to come. Remember in the verses preceding 36, He told about Judas who would soon betray Him and warned Peter that he would soon deny Him. He was simply telling them to be prepared for the trials they would soon face. He made the meaning of His words known in verse 40 "... pray that ye enter not into temptation". When Peter who misinterpreted His words used physical sword to cut off the ear of that boy, our Lord who only came to saved that which was lost, rebuked Peter and healed the ear that was cut off!

Why dont you forget about religion and let Jesus save your soul. He came for that purpose!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Eben 2:
What is explained beautifully in quran 53:18? Nothing is beautifully explained in quran my brother....

you have to look before you can see, bro.

Eben 2:
...When Peter who misinterpreted His words used physical sword to cut off the ear of that boy, our Lord who only came to saved that which was lost, rebuked Peter and healed the ear that was cut off...

no! Jesus was talking about physical swords. thats why they needed to SELL their garments to BUY them (luke 22:36).

Jesus only changed his mind about an armed confrontation because when the jews finally caught up with them he saw they also brought along roman soldiers...resistance then would have been futile. (see john 18:3)

Eben 2:
Why dont you forget about religion and let Jesus save your soul. He came for that purpose!
purposely, he only came for the jews.
mat. 15:2- "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel."
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Eben2: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
F00028:
you have to look before you can see, bro.

no! Jesus was talking about physical swords. thats why they needed to SELL their garments to BUY them (luke 22:36).

Jesus only changed his mind about an armed confrontation because when the jews finally caught up with them he saw they also brought along roman soldiers...resistance then would have been futile. (see john 18:3)

purposely, he only came for the jews.
mat. 15:2- "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel."

As much as I hate to argue. I will try to explain things to you one last time. I am sure you are convinced and I pray that your hardened heart will be melted and you will see the light of the gospel. An explanation of mat 15:24 which you wrongly quoted as Matt 15:2 will take a lot of my time but suffice to say that Christ told His disciples to take the gospel to the outermost part of the earth. And the testimony of John even before the beginning of Christ earthly ministry was that He is the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the whole world. Moreover, if He was just for Isreal, how come He saved me, a Nigerian?

Your quoting John 18:3 makes me shook my head for you. The bible is not like Quran. It follow events as they occurred and not just a dream of someone. When they came with all their instrument of war, what happened to them in verse 6 when He answered them "I am He"? They fell down! Hallelujah! Why would He want to fight what He came to do? It had been spoken hundreds of year that He would die for the sin of the world, He just told His disciples He would soon be crucified, He even told Judas during the last supper to quickly do what he had made up his mind to do! So why would He fight with mere sword when He could easily have commanded angels to take over. Remember He doesn't take orders from angels as Mohammed claimed but He is their Lord and His command they will do.

Brother, open your heart! I will continue to pray for you. Be blessed!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Eben 2:
...Moreover, if He was just for Isreal, how come He saved me, a Nigerian?

that's the thing: he didn't save you. he never came for you. he came only for the lost sheep of israel.

clearly stephen understood (acts 11:19) as did the disciples that contended with peter(acts 11:1-3)...its you that refuses to see.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by Emusan(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
F00028:
your claim is baseless.

simple.

The questions I'm begging answers to since are,
-if man does not affect in Adam's sin, where does Sin come from?
-If you agree that Adam is the first human on earth to sin why Allah did not detroy that thing that make man to sin through their act but still allow you ask for forgiveness?

I told you since the beginning of our chat that the veil of how to understand Bible is still covering your face though @Eben has tried for you but you're still stiff necked ness.
See example of people like you;
*Jesus said to him you must be BORN AGAIN to enter the kingdom of God.....he(FOO28) replied how will be possible for and adult to enter her mother's womb in other to be born again.
*Jesus said to her "Whosoever drink the water of me shall not thirst anymore....she(FOO28) replied give me this water so that I won't thirst no more nor come to this well to fetch water again....
*Jesus said let's go to our brother Lazarus because he asleep so that I can wake him up....they (FOO28) replied if he asleep let's leave him alone he shall do well now..
So your mate are also in the Bible.

Read from Genesis to Malachi is there for you intact. Qur'an also says that Jesus fulfilled all the written of Torah and the prophets it is left for you to ask a simple question, what were those things written before Jesus that He fulfilled?

Shalom!
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by simpleseyi: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2013
LebanonCedars: Yes, Muslims, Jews, and anyone on earth can make heaven if they repent and turn back in repentance towards God through faith in the atoning blood of Jesus.

God does not drink blood and so, does not need the blood of Jesus, that is why God stopped blood sacrifices. Stop contradicting yourselves.
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by F00028: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Emusan:
The questions I'm begging answers to since are...

well you are going to beg a long time because you guys are still dancing around the question I first asked.

Emusan:
Read from Genesis to Malachi is there for you intact....

if you don't know where they are just say so and dont try sending me on a wild goose chase through 40-46 books! (depending on your vesrsion of the bible)
Re: If Jesus Is The Only Way To Heaven, Can Muslim Ever Make Heaven by emotional(m): 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
THE ALL(Almighty God) ''in itself'' is and must ever be UNKNOWABLE .thou regard all the theories, guesses and speculations of the theologians and methaphysicians regarding the inner nature of THE ALL(God) as but the childish efforts of mortal minds to grasp the secret of the Infinite.Such efforts have always failed and will always fail,from the very nature of the task. kybalion.

What will u do if u find Hitler in your heaven,fight God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents? / Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. / The Rosary:a Powerful Weapon Against Satan And His Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.