Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Worst Rumour About Yourself - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Worst Rumour About Yourself (21607 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Please Disregard The SMS About 08061197911 (Another Rumour) / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Chicolee(f): 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I'm dating a catholic priest. It turns out the girl that started the rumour mistook me for someone else. I've never been more shocked in my life. I'm not even catholic!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Chinboli(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
Omo somebody started the rumor that I was arrestd for hacking into ********** files. This was after I went missing from school for a month. Omo come see na wen ah resume! Codename : Hacklord!cheesy.cheesy. . . .recently, Sum even startd saying Ah Fine Pass SEUN. . . Imagine. . . .
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Abu Mikey:

[/b]

Abu watsup with your home girl martha?
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Gbajabiamila1: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2013
It's either you dey follow TheBeat fm or they're following you... tongue
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by olanre12(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Danhumprey: You should be happy that somebody said so. grin
abi o
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:
Some punks here said im gay. How the fuq can a girl be gay?? May thunder faya dem.
I luv Alampasu :*
actually that is not a lie... Your profile says you're a female, but i swear you act like a broad shouldered male, if You're not a male, then You're a masculine female, if You're not a masculine female then i don't exist!!

4 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Danhumprey: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
Nomski0: 100% sure. kiss kiss
Wow! I would take that as a treat. wink
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
That anytime i wanna sew my cloth ..i dey tell the tailor make he lenghten the pocket because my money don plenty

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by UyiIredia(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gbajabiamila1: It's either you dey follow TheBeat fm or they're following you... tongue

Dem dey follow sef. Abeg carry ya rubbish dey go.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by UyiIredia(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Gbajabiamila1: It's either you dey follow TheBeat fm or they're following you... tongue

Dem dey follow pesin sef. Abeg carry ya rubbish dey go.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Danhumprey: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
olanre12: abi o
Na so ooo. cheesy
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Moxie4lyf(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:
Some punks here said im gay. How the fuq can a girl be gay?? May thunder faya dem.
Mehn, diz gal pix gada oo;
ìf truly she is a lady
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by olanre12(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
i heard that i'm so proud, e gba mi o
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by sweetestguy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dat I was datin a gal in my area, dat I broke ha virginity, we'll she was one of d finest gals in my area bt I didn't like ha,cos she was a flirt,d tin is dat I dnt even talk wt d gal, but all of ha frends we're all sayin we were datin,even my guys we're part of d rumor ,de said so many tins dat I cudnt beliv,den my gf even believed,she even threatened to brk up dat I was cheatin,and everybody was sayin it,my frends, d gals frends,infact every1 around my area tot so, it was so anoyin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Elliotwiz1: actually that is not a lie... Your profile says you're a female, but i swear you act like a broad shouldered male, if You're not a male, then You're a masculine female, if You're not a masculine female then i don't exist!!
is dat all, ok.
U may now leave d stage. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Moxie4lyf:
Mehn, diz gal pix gada oo;
ìf truly she is a lady
if u go blind, e no consaign me.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by beckyomas(f): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Management accusing me of sleeping with all the chevron guys in the hotel i used to work. I cried the whole day, i was 19 then sha....but if i hear that rubbish now, that manager die well. I don't take nonsense now
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by alfredo4u(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
End time rumours

My goat puts on his seat bet without help from anyone.

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by dgreatyen(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
wen pple were spreadn rumour dat hv bn visitn ashi ux,wheras na club tins,me dey go do ,flejor,i felt bad bcuz i cn nvr go low phuckn an ashi nvr....**
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by LadyH(f): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:
drop it already.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
berem: .... I was a truant in school and I lived with my boyfriend during my university days. grin grin
But it's true. grin

@topic, I heard some ladies say I be african machine when it comes to s*x. Who wan try? grin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by flairlady(f): 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
I was accused of been a witch and a mammy water when i was in Jss1.It was good because seniors got scared of me.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by LadyH(f): 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexkillzmother: tht sexkillz got killed by sex
yaa vex nor b here.lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by pembisco(m): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:
is dt ur lowest? Smbdy bring me ma vaseline abeg, if e finish then bring dt engine oil, e fit do
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Savigne(f): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I was fuckkking my music Director's son,to get more solos in the choir.I was pissed cuz he was nt even my choir master 2 begin with,we were jst gud friends.
Well MI said it all in dat "Nobody" track.
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Agrika: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
1. They said i was a lesbian...because i was married to my books and Jesus..haha
2. They said i was member of an occultic kingdom.."Queen of the coast & co."..simply because one third-rate so called MOG felt my ccomplexion and the length of my hair was somehow "abnormal"
3. "No let her baby face deceive you ooo na old mama be that oo...na so thier family dey dem no dey old"....lol

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Reincarnated(m): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
That I'm a "woman wrapper" undecided a whole me? Impossible!
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by luvlyblessing(f): 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dat i married an americana secretly and my mom chop d bride price and evritin alone. sad
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by ATMCARD2(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
It was rumourd last yr dat all d Trucks wit d inscriptn(GOODS ONLY) were all mine............(2)Another 1 dat hapnd dis yrz was dat ma face wl appear on 5k note proposd by CBN...........(3)Dat Mtn signd me 4 their Top-up advert.Plz kindly ignore all.Tnx

1 Like

Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by nkwerrrr: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
[quote
author=gbemies]Hi nairalanders, what is the worst rumour you have heard
about yourself? E.g A guy telling his friends dat he has slept wit u
countles times and its all lies.[/quote] they said am so rich wen am stil hustlin
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Moxie4lyf(m): 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
#me@:

if u go blind, e no consaign me.
This eyes have seen Greater things than dat;
Re: The Worst Rumour About Yourself by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
lagcity:

Naija ppl are very emotional. they read half a sentence, throw their hands on their heads and scream mogbe ooo.

grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Daily / Where To Download Free Pdf Of Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Irunmole / Be Warned: Do Not Put On Anything Red Today O! (Rumour)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.