Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together (7430 Views)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by trent101(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
@ Joyblinks... U said u attended a gig far back 2007, how was it nd were was it held, mayb we kud get some idea 4rm there nd plan d present one 2 b much better.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2013
trent101: @ Joyblinks... U said u attended a gig far back 2007, how was it nd were was it held, mayb we kud get some idea 4rm there nd plan d present one 2 b much better.

The gig that year was so much fun. Though we weren't much just few of us got together @ the then Zanzibar @GRA. We drank, gisted, danced and everyone everyone went home. This isn't something that will take so much of. Our time just 2hrs or so.

@all
Its not like we can't hangout or drink on our own but the main aim of this get together is to know people in the port harcourt environment. I might have passed caringpro on the street like 5 times before and we never spoke just because she doesn't know me.

To the viewers and contributors on this thread. We can do this. Let's make it happen.

@caringpro. Wanted to call you but cnt find your number on my phone anymore. Pls send me an sms. My number is on the first page
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
We've decided to go with Rosie @ GRA. Opposite polo club.

Are we all good with that?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
joyblinks: We've decided to go with Rosie @ GRA. Opposite polo club.

Are we all good with that?
Can I crash while I'm in Port Harcourt?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Caringpro(f): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
@joyblink is it still on 22nd of dec and hw many of us.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
Interested
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Caringpro: @joyblink is it still on 22nd of dec and hw many of us.

Yes dear. Still 22nd. I have about 15 confirmed persons on my bbm. And some here on NL.

Try send me the sms biko let me call you.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello ppl, this is a nice idea! Just the thought of getting to meet new people in ph is getting me excited! I'm new in ph so it wld be nice to meet fellow NLders. I'm game!

@joyblinks, Is the Rosie bar close to DSTV cos that's the only landmark I can remember there!

266CC1F8
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Cruize306(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2013
SeaGold:
Can I crash while I'm in Port Harcourt?
You mean a place to spend the night? Absolutely no probs.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Cruize306:
You mean a place to spend the night? Absolutely no probs.

Cruiz where did you see that post? Have looked around but couldent fint it. Was he referring to where he'll spend the night?
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2013
My own opinion on the drinks and eatables, we aren't contributing any money. Evrybody will be responsible for his own bottles. If the brothers will be so nice to cater for the sisters that will be around, that will be sweet sha. lipsrsealed

Anymore suggestions, pls bring it on...

Y'all Have a lovely sunday ahead.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Caringpro(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
joyblinks: My own opinion on the drinks and eatables, we aren't contributing any money. Evrybody will be responsible for his own bottles. If the brothers will be so nice to cater for the sisters that will be around, that will be sweet sha. lipsrsealed

Anymore suggestions, pls bring it on...

Y'all Have a lovely sunday head.
it wont be fun again. Lets do it as luv feast. Buy anything if u are coming then we will exchange. Thats my own
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Caringpro: it wont be fun again. Lets do it as luv feast. Buy anything if u are coming then we will exchange. Thats my own

We won't be allowed to carry our own drinks and eatables in there.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by dwkoko(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
That's tru, one can't take ur stuff to d venue, except we hire the venue, which I think dey would allow.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2013
dw_koko: That's tru, one can't take ur stuff to d venue, except we hire the venue, which I think dey would allow.

I don't want anyone to start contributing money for this thing. ( Make person no say I don chop money) so we can't rent any hall. We jst need to get to a bar section, get a round table for ourselves, talk, dance to the music they'll play there and eat things they have there at the place

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
joyblinks:

I don't want anyone to start contributing money for this thing. ( Make person no say I don chop money) so we can't rent any hall. We jst need to get to a bar section, get a round table for ourselves, talk, dance to the music they'll play there and eat things they have there at the place

I'm also against any money contribution. We can go as @joyblinks suggested. Get to a bar, get some tables joined 2gether, buy your drink, dance and have fun!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by dwkoko(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
joyblinks:

Am just saying, not for us to rent a venue o.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls am interested you guys should keep me updated.

This is my pin 25E81DA7
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2013
wise_many2k:

I'm also against any money contribution. We can go as @joyblinks suggested. Get to a bar, get some tables joined 2gether, buy your drink, dance and have fun!

That's the best thing to do.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by emmadejust(m): 12:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Hello ph nairalander
I see u guys hv Nice thread to connect with fellow
city nairalander.
am in ph too but I did get the venue Address.

whatsapp me on 08032721809
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2013
emmadejust: Hello ph nairalander
I see u guys hv Nice thread to connect with fellow
city nairalander.
am in ph too but I did get the venue Address.

whatsapp me on 08032721809

Done.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by jamesbridget13(f): 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2013
Bravo! So far so good, can see alot has been calculated. Weldone Joy et al.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by krugar07(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
@OP, use ur place 4 d venue, cold drinks n hot meals shuld be readily available. also package some envelopes for ur guests and free accommodation too. then maybe i can come and join the fun.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
krugar07: @OP, use ur place 4 d venue, cold drinks n hot meals shuld be readily available. also package some envelopes for ur guests and free accommodation too. then maybe i can come and join the fun.

U be stingy man. U don define yourself. We no need guys wey no go fit buy drinks for themselves so pls don't bother coming. Thanks.

@bridget. Sweety. Pls drop your contacts for me.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by Tinablack: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2013
2AD03A70
Make una add me 4 d group make I c is ds my mumu bank job go gree me come.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tinablack: 2AD03A70
Make una add me 4 d group make I c is ds my mumu bank job go gree me come.

Sweety its on a sunday so u fit still make am. Will add you up soon. Havng some BB ish for nw.

@bridget.

I still dey wait for your contact oo.

We need more ladies oo. There re too many guys in the house.
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by krugar07(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
joyblinks:

U be stingy man. U don define yourself. We no need guys wey no go fit buy drinks for themselves so pls don't bother coming. Thanks.

@bridget. Sweety. Pls drop your contacts for me.
na wa oo.. am just suggesting how i do do my own stuff.. be a good host
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by DutchesSsS(f): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2013
Hello, I'll love to be a part of this...

Please add me up 25B28C28//08179841515
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by MORNDEW(m): 5:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Dis idea is nyce ad me on watsapp 08164640107
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by doctorlaw: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by u3fine(m): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2013
28BAD486 add me to the group
Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by joyblinks(f): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2013
u3fine: 28BAD486 add me to the group

Done.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday Cheriepet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.