Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix (2596 Views)

Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu / PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming With His Boo, Aisha Sulaiman / Imagine! Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh Is 8 Months Pregnant!! See His Pix Lol!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
He is a rich and sucessful rap star now yet,
you hardly see him without his love of many
years Aisha Sulaiman.The reason isn't
farfecthed.She started from the bottom here
is what he said"
"My celebrity crush forced me to swim Aisha
sulaiman … Looool .. My madam since I been
rolling around with Okada … atewo ati ariwo
for my nigga lol chop1kiss
What a lucky girl….Many guys dump their old
girlfriends at the first taste of fame…
source: http://dailytrumpeters..com/2013/11/photos-olamide-goes-swimming-with-his.html?m=1

Re: PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by AjaraEwuro: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2013
what's the big deal.
Re: PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by ajasa4link: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
wow,they look good together! still waiting for the full pics of the girl tho. Most of her pics are either while sitting or in the car...We need to check her full specifications
Re: PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by yinxfun(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
ajasa4link: wow,they look good together! still waiting for the full pics of the girl tho. Most of her pics are either while sitting or in the car...We need to check her full specifications
weyray...chk her specification for wot.....lazy Malu...alainishe omo
Re: PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by ajasa4link: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
yinxfun: weyray...chk her specification for wot.....lazy Malu...alainishe omo
hey niggga please! Don't make me insult the homo erectus who raised u....air ur opinion and get the fvck out....

Re: PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by philip0906(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2013
^^
Una no go wound person for nairaland @that pix grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Olamide Goes Swimming View His Pix by Davidolu321: 12:52am On Nov 12, 2013
check this out too..
http:///16VhP7S

(1) (Reply)

Miss Bumbum Runner-up Hospitalized After Bad Plastic Surgery To Enlarge Thighs / Munachi And Her ToyBoy Boyfriend / Crazy Coincidence In Human History That’ll Make You Scratch Your Head (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.