Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? (798 Views)

Does Our Generation Still Care About Marrying Virgins ?? / Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / 51 Facts About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? by Ajuran: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
Too me its just a continent. The majority of the people there don't look like me, have the same features as me, don't have the same religion of me, don't have the same culture as me.

I just call myself Somali. Those who talk about africa are west africans or those who are negroid in central, south and west Africa. But in the horn of africa, and in north africa we don't care about africa. Its just a landmass to us.
Re: Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? by ifyalways(f): 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
You are on the right track dude. The feeling is superbly mutual.

Africa does not know you exist and does not care about you. Don't let the door hit you.
Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? by Ajuran: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
ifyalways: You are on the right track dude. The feeling is superbly mutual.

Africa does not know you exist and does not care about you. Don't let the door hit you.
Bye.

what in ur culture do u not like that u feel the need to feel attached to a land mass with 1 billion peolke
Re: Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? by Ogobara(m): 12:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ajuran: Too me its just a continent. The majority of the people there don't look like me, have the same features as me, don't have the same religion of me, don't have the same culture as me.

I just call myself Somali. Those who talk about africa are west africans or those who are negroid in central, south and west Africa. But in the horn of africa, and in north africa we don't care about africa. Its just a landmass to us.

its normal as you people represent nothing, you have no belonging, neither black african nor white, u suffer great identity crisis, it must be very embarasing to be in ur situation, that why u take ur nationality as ur identity,

1 Like

Re: Am I a self hater if I don't care about Africa? by Ogobara(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ogobara: its normal as you people represent nothing, you have no belonging, neither black african nor white, u suffer great identity crisis, it must be very embarasing to be in ur situation, that why u take ur nationality as ur identity,
like all mulato nations, just blame the arabian fos destroying ur identity and stop anoying black african folks smiley
Ogobara: its normal as you people represent nothing, you have no belonging, neither black african nor white, u suffer great identity crisis, it must be very embarasing to be in ur situation, that why u take ur nationality as ur identity,
like all mulato nations, just blame the a
smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Lost City Of Heracleion Discovered! / Thread For Popular Childhood Yoruba,igbo And Hausa Rhymes/songs / Xenophobia: Popular Politician Reveals Why South Africans Are Attacking Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.