Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. (5745 Views)

Projects Commissioned By Governor Ayodele Fayose Today (photos) / Governor Peter Obi Retires From Politics / Governor Peter Obi's Multi Billion Naira Mall In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by emrall: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
WE ARE SORRY THAT SOME OF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY OUR CRITICISM OF PETER OBI GOVERNANCE, BUT PAFFCOMM JUST CAN'T KEEP QUITE AND ALLOW CORRUPTION TO GO ON IN ANAMBRA STATE WITH IMPUNITY WITHOUT EXPOSING IT. PAFFCOMM LOVE APGA AS MUCH AS YOU DO, BUT THE CORRUPTION IN THE GOVERNANCE IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR US TO KEEP SILENCE AND WATCH THE LOVELY STATE DESTROYED BY GREED AND DECEIT. WE KNOW A LOT ABOUT THE CORRUPTION IN THE STATE GOVERNANCE, BUT WE HAVE DECIDED NOT TO WRITE ALL WE KNOW IN ORDER NOT TO PUT CONFUSION IN THE STATE. WE WILL ONLY EXPOSE THE FEW WE ARE ALLOWED TO EXPOSE AND YOU MAKE THE JUDGMENT. PAFFCOMM THIRD ANAMBRA GUBER POLL WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.

During Ngige 3 years as governor of Anambra state he raised Anambra’s IGR from N50 million monthly to N450 monthly within 33 months. In 8 years of Obi in the government he raised the IGR to N600 million monthly, but unfortunately Obi’s monthly and outrageous security vote of N500 million gulped the whole IGR leaving the state with only N100 million naira for expenditure. Another question is why did Obi IGR remained static at N600 million even though more business and companies were established and more taxes were introduced by Obi. It is expected that the IGR is suppose to increase by 400-500% during eight years of Obi's tenure. Our sources revealed that Anambra make about 2.5 billion Naira Internal generated revenue monthly.

The followings are budgetary allocations received by the Obi government in the last eight years:

2006 - 35.87 billion naira; 2007- 54.25 billion naira; 2008- 60.58 billion naira; 2009 - 75.53 billion naira; 2010 - 67 billion naira; 2011- 66.9 billion naira; 2012- 103.2 billion naira; 2013- 110.89 billion naira, totalling 603.42 billion naira after tax.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/fg-states-lgas-squander-n80-trn-in-9-years/.

ROUGH ESTIMATE

LGA allocation..... 2.8 billion naira by 8 years =22,400,000,000.00 billion Naira
Oil State Derivation.. 2.8 billion Naira monthly multiply by 3 years N100.8 billion Naira
Anambra fed allocation 603.42 billion naira after tax.
IGR 2.5 billion monthly multiply 8 years =240 billion Naira

Total LGA allocation :.......... 22,400,000,000.00 billion Naira
Anambra fed allocation:......603,420,000,000.00 billion naira after tax
IGR...................................240,000,000,000.00 bilion Naira
Oil State Derivation.............100,800,000,000.00 billion Naira

Add the money allocated to the state for conducting local govt election which Obi never conducted.
Add grants, loans, aid, ecology funds special funds of different kinds.
Where are all these monies? Where is it located in Anambra state soil because I can see none?

Available records show that Fidelity Bank was not able to post a profitable year until Governor Peter Obi’s accession to the seat of Governor in Anambra State. Nearly one year after Governor Peter Obi became governor, Fidelity Bank posted an increase of 219 per cent profit after tax for the third quarter ended March 31, 2007. Fidelity Bank’s growth remained astronomical in the following years. In 2013, Fidelity Bank announced a profit before tax of N11.2 billion for the half year ended 30th June, 2013, representing 13.3 percent growth over N9.88 billion recorded in the corresponding period of 2012. In 2012, Fidelity Bank announced a growth of 608 percent in its profit after tax for the financial year ended December 31, 2012. Fidelity bank now occupies the sixth position in the Nigeria banking industry.

Obi before becoming the governor of Anambra state was rated between 3 to 4 billion Naira rich. Within 8 years of Obi in power as Anambra State governor, he is rated between 4-5 billion dollars richer. He was able to convince some of the gullible Igbos that Fidelity Bank is Igbo Bank. Therefore, Anambra money should be deposited in Igbo Bank. He sited an example with the WEMA bank as Yoruba Bank where the Yorubas State government deposits their state funds. However, last time I checked, Odua Investment Company Limited has 10% share of WEMA BANK. Odua Investment Company Limited is owned by five Yoruba state government comprising of Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States while South east state has 0% in Fidelity bank

Paffcomm
www.paffcomm.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by gleaf: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Paffcomm crew!!! we know your problems , like that of Ezenekwe sorry no cash for you people from Anambra govt. thanks

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by ifechez: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rubbish!!! who reads the air-tight crappy news from irrelevant pants.com.

5 Likes

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
I see APC winning squarely.
Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by IGBOSON1: 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
It's always been clear to me that either Obi is incapable of managing the states finances, hence leading to leakages and pilfering here and there; or he's a monumental thief, presiding over the biggest looting spree Anambra has ever witnessed! Either way, it's not looking good for Anambrans!

After 8 freaking years as Governor, there are no world class structures, and no plethora of industries setting up shop in the state as should have been the case; no city in Anambra that one can look on with pride; no world class hospitals or university to boast of; there's nothing besides that beer factory and a couple of substandard local gov't level projects for a whole freaking 8 years of budgeting and planning! Yet, some mofos want the status-quo to continue?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by asha80(m): 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:
It's always been clear to me that either Obi is incapable of managing the states finances, hence leading to leakages and pilfering here and there; or he's a monumental thief, presiding over the biggest looting spree Anambra has ever witnessed! Either way, it's not looking good for Anambrans!

After 8 freaking years as Governor, there are no world class structures, and no plethora of industries setting up shop in the state as should have been the case; no city in Anambra that one can look on with pride; no world class hospitals or university to boast of; there's nothing besides that beer factory and a couple of substandard local gov't level projects for a whole freaking 8 years of budgeting and planning! Yet, some mofos want the status-quo to continue?
funny rant from abroad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by oneeast3: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:

Mehn u sux!
What keep eating u up is complex. Your chime cannot achieve what Obi achieved even in the next 30yrs. After 8yrs your enugu state is still largely rural and a thick bush. Health, education, have received attention in Anambra while it is rotten in enugu state. What has chime achieved aside repaving and repainting few existing roads only in the urban center. What is nsukka like after all these years. Arm robbers just killed two mtn drivers just today in enugu, I was expecting an ediot like u to comment. Enugu state is crap, poverty has taken over the state while the clown chime is busy wasting and siphoning the state resources aimlessly. Insecurity is now another name for enugu, no wonder nobody uses the so called crap substandard, 'international airport'.

8 Likes

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Slizbeat(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
All in a bbid to impose APC......

SATURDAY on my mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by geeez: 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
How is Anambra's IGR N2.5bn monthly?

The state's IGR is between N400m and N500m every thirty days

At N500m/month, the state would have generated only about twice Lagos's IGR per month in 8yrs (N48bn)

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304030103.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by ChimaAgbalajob: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2013
geeez: How is Anambra's IGR N2.5bn monthly?

The state's IGR is between N400m and N500m every thirty days

At N500m/month, the state would have generated only about twice Lagos's IGR per month in 8yrs (N48bn)

http://allafrica.com/stories/201304030103.html

emrall:

The followings are budgetary allocations received by the Obi government in the last eight years:

Oil State Derivation.. 2.8 billion Naira monthly multiply by 3 years N100.8 billion Naira

Its funny the op said Anambra had been collecting 13% derivation , from where?

Ngige's children always telling fat lies!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by biafranqueen: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Its funny the op said Anambra had been collecting 13% derivation , from where?

Ngige's children always telling fat lies!!

don't mind those clowns and their comedy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by gratieao: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Obi before becoming the
governor of Anambra state was
rated between 3 to 4 billion
Naira rich. Within 8 years of
Obi in power as Anambra State
governor, he is rated between
4-5 billion dollars richer.

Op you forgot to tell us that Ngige was such a poor doctor without any savings before he became govt, how come he's now spending money in billions just after three years in govt house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by levelszik(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Let's all face d truth here pls my brothers,peter obi has done nothing for us in anambra state.and d earlier we shun him and critisizes him,the better for us all.if he can't perform,how do u expect his boy to perform?biko zie nu umu nnem,let's not be inside water while soap lathe/bubble enters our eyes.if he has anything to offer,he won't spend 8 years in office and still generate 600billion as IGR.8 yrs and no airport to show for it,8 yrs and awka & onitsha still lacks that world class touch it deserves,8 years and our road still maintains d death trap title,8 yrs and we are still living on past glory.I beg of you brothers,it hurts me each time I see what dis guy did to us,its one thing that igbo people are hated nation wide,its another thing that our leaders up east are clueless.pls my people,for the sake of our generation yet unborn,let's say no to this clueless retard.it shld be another party this time but not apga.vote either LP,APC or even PDP,but not apga pls.can't even comprehend what got over ojukwu in d first place for asking us to vote him in for the second time,knowing fully well he underachieved in the first term.pls let's all come en-mass and vote out that short hooligan with cracky voice for good.igbo b'anyi ije awele nuo,ife oma lue anyi aka,unu nile kwezuenu iseee!!!!
Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by IGBOSON1: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
@levelszik:
Let's all face d truth here pls my brothers,peter obi has done nothing for us in anambra state.and d earlier we shun him and critisizes him,the better for us all.if he can't perform,how do u expect his boy to perform?biko zie nu umu nnem,let's not be inside water while soap lathe/bubble enters our eyes.if he has anything to offer,he won't spend 8 years in office and still generate 600billion as IGR.8 yrs and no airport to show for it,8 yrs and awka & onitsha still lacks that world class touch it deserves,8 years and our road still maintains d death trap title,8 yrs and we are still living on past glory.I beg of you brothers,it hurts me each time I see what dis guy did to us,its one thing that igbo people are hated nation wide,its another thing that our leaders up east are clueless.pls my people,for the sake of our generation yet unborn,let's say no to this clueless retard.it shld be another party this time but not apga.vote either LP,APC or even PDP,but not apga pls.can't even comprehend what got over ojukwu in d first place for asking us to vote him in for the second time,knowing fully well he underachieved in the first term.pls let's all come en-mass and vote out that short hooligan with cracky voice for good.igbo b'anyi ije awele nuo,ife oma lue anyi aka,unu nile kwezuenu iseee!!!!

^^^Thankyou my brother!

I had and still have high hopes for Anambra and Abia, b'cos i believe if these two states get it right, it would spur on the entire region towards economic prosperity and social stability! That moro/n at Awka (that's when he's not in Abuja) has done next to nothing to position his state as the economic powerhouse of the the area formerly known as the Eastern Region; and there's absolutley no reason why Anambra or Abia shouldn't occupy such a pre-eminent position given what they have to work with! Anyone lucky enough to govern these two states should realise exactly what it is they've signed up for, and should expect to face harsh criticism if they don't measure up to expectations.......if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I've ran out of patience with Obi and Orji......and i'm this close to doing the same for Rochas as well! My mind would be fully made up concerning Imo State, if we don't start seeing solid results by early next year!

I can joke with anything but the future of Igboland, and anyone who doesn't like my position on issues and personalities can go take a hike for all i care!

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by levelszik(m): 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Thankyou my brother!

I had and still have high hopes for Anambra and Abia, b'cos i believe if these two states get it right, it would spur on the entire region towards economic prosperity and social stability! That moro/n at Awka (that's when he's not in Abuja) has done next to nothing to position his state as the economic powerhouse of the the area formerly known as the Eastern Region; and there's absolutley no reason why Anambra or Abia shouldn't occupy such a pre-eminent position given what they have to work with! Anyone lucky enough to govern these two states should realise exactly what it is they've signed up for, and should expect to face harsh criticism if they don't measure up to expectations.......if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!

I've ran out of patience with Obi and Orji......and i'm this close to doing the same for Rochas as well! My mind would be fully made up concerning Imo State, if we don't start seeing solid results by early next year!

I can joke with anything but the future of Igboland, and anyone who doesn't like my position on issues and personalities can go take a hike for all i care!
may God deliver us from all these thieves that call themselves governors in the east.its so disheartening honestly.
Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
O tun ti zeeeh ooo.

This deserves front page.

We need to see what Obi's performance as Governor was.

Very empty I must say.

Cc:
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Wwwihy
Garfield1
Passingshot
PandoraObi
Softmirror
FreeStuffsNG
omowolewa
mascot87
Parachoko
Lanrelagboi
Dsalvo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2022

During Ngige 3 years as governor of Anambra state he raised Anambra’s IGR from N50 million monthly to N450 monthly within 33 months. In 8 years of Obi in the government he raised the IGR to N600 million monthly, but unfortunately Obi’s monthly and outrageous security vote of N500 million gulped the whole IGR leaving the state with only N100 million naira for expenditure. Another question is why did Obi IGR remained static at N600 million even though more business and companies were established and more taxes were introduced by Obi.

So what did Obi achieve? Anambra truly lost with the court mandated departure of a 1st class medical doctor like Ngige. E get why companies no dey recruit 3rd class. Obi has justified such corporate decision.

Meanwhile Tinubu grew Lagos State IGR from N600m monthly to N7b.

We cannot afford to miss the opportunity that a 1st class brain like Tinubu presents us compared to an incompetent 3rd class former bank Chairman that allowed N250m cheque to be cashed in Anambra when the money was needed in Lagos that the bank headquarters is located.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Softmirror: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:
So what did he achieve?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE ADVICE HE GOT FROM A MAD MAN LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by seunmsg(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2022
Available records show that Fidelity Bank was not able to post a profitable year until Governor Peter Obi’s accession to the seat of Governor in Anambra State. Nearly one year after Governor Peter Obi became governor, Fidelity Bank posted an increase of 219 per cent profit after tax for the third quarter ended March 31, 2007. Fidelity Bank’s growth remained astronomical in the following years. In 2013, Fidelity Bank announced a profit before tax of N11.2 billion for the half year ended 30th June, 2013, representing 13.3 percent growth over N9.88 billion recorded in the corresponding period of 2012. In 2012, Fidelity Bank announced a growth of 608 percent in its profit after tax for the financial year ended December 31, 2012. Fidelity bank now occupies the sixth position in the Nigeria banking industry.

Apart from his unending lies and the fact that he achieved nothing as governor, the issue of Peter Obi not being able to differentiate public resources from his private business should give reasonable Nigerians a serious concern about this fraud they are packaging for Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2022
Softmirror:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM THE ADVICE HE GOT FROM A MAD MAN LOL grin

Can we afford to have a President who has mad men as Special Advisers?

2 Likes

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2022
seunmsg:

So Obi is not capable of making the right profitable decisions?

Only his departure as Bank Chairman was all that the bank needed to become a profitable venture and by employing his personal bank for state government accounts?

Truly, Peter Obi is a fig tree that cannot bear fruit.

Also a very corrupt fellow when one remembers how he also invested state funds in his family business.

3 Likes

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2022
This 2013 topic from Igbos need to be at the front page for all to see.

See how Peter Obi's performance has been evaluated by Igbos.

IGBOSON1:

^^^Thankyou my brother!

Mynd44, 0AM4J, Seun, Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2022
Obi before becoming the governor of Anambra state was rated between 3 to 4 billion Naira rich. Within 8 years of Obi in power as Anambra State governor, he is rated between 4-5 billion dollars richer. He was able to convince some of the gullible Igbos that Fidelity Bank is Igbo Bank. Therefore, Anambra money should be deposited in Igbo Bank. He sited an example with the WEMA bank as Yoruba Bank where the Yorubas State government deposits their state funds. However, last time I checked, Odua Investment Company Limited has 10% share of WEMA BANK. Odua Investment Company Limited is owned by five Yoruba state government comprising of Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti States while South east state has 0% in Fidelity bank

When we say Obi is a thief and a tribalist, you see the bolded and you wonder why people are still in doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Softmirror: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

When we say Obi is a thief and a tribalist, you see the bolded and you wonder why people are still in doubt.

HE IS NOT ONLY A TRIBALIST AND A THIEF BUT AN OPPRESSOR OF WHO EVER IS NOT A CATHOLIC. THIS IS A 2013 POST BELOW .

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2022
In all these:

- He saved 2 years worth of allocation as savings
- He paid off 35bn worth of pension arrears.
- He tarred over 800km worth of road.
- Provided massive healthcare and education infrastructure.
- Still invested in bonds and shares.

For me, i think he utilized public funds judiciously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
seunmsg:

Apart from his unending lies and the fact that he achieved nothing as governor, the issue of Peter Obi not being able to differentiate public resources from his private business should give reasonable Nigerians a serious concern about this fraud they are packaging for Nigerians.

It seems he has no capacity for public service and public administration.

Invested state funds in family business.

Domiciled state accounts in a bank where he was previously Chairman.

If it was in USA, he would be a convicted felon already.

And this is the fellow that wants to revolutionize Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by anonimi: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Esseite:
In all these:

- He saved 2 years worth of allocation as savings
- He paid off 35bn worth of pension arrears.
- He tarred over 800km worth of road.
- Provided massive healthcare and education infrastructure.
- Still invested in bonds and shares.

For me, i think he utilized public funds judiciously.

How many teachers, healthcare and other workers did he employ to compliment the massive infrastructure

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:
O tun ti zeeeh ooo.

This deserves front page.

We need to see what Obi's performance as Governor was.

Very empty I must say.

Cc:
Seunmsg
Legendhero
Wwwhy
Garfield1
Passingshot
PandoraObi
Softmirror
FreeStuffsNG
omowolewa
mascot87
Parachoko
Lanrelagboi
Dsalvo

Lol. What performance? Can a stone give you water? Obi is a fraudster. A conman and political yahoo boy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Throwback: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. What performance? Can a stone give you water? Obi is a fraudster. A conman and political yahoo boy.

My surprise is that those who gave a candid assessment of his woeful performance when he was not the Igbo candidate for Presidency, are now very quiet and zombiedient.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

He is very dangerous too. Like most Igbo leaders. People forget that it was under his watch James Nwafor, the SARS butcher, was busy killing Igbos, harvesting their organs and dumping them In Rivers in Anambra for the world to see.

Brazen impunity that could not have happened without Obi's tacit endorsement.

Today James Nwafor, the bossom pal of Obi and Obiano, is at large with a conspiracy of silence keeping him safe from arrest and justice.

Igbo leaders, starting with Obi, are diabolical.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Parachoko: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi is just over hype by IPOB members and Tinubu haters.

A man that can't point to any of his legacies in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Revenue Received By Governor Peter Obi Of Anambra State. by Parachoko: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

He is very dangerous too. Like most Igbo leaders. People forget that it was under his watch James Nwafor, the SARS butcher, was busy killing Igbos, harvesting their organs and dumping them In Rivers in Anambra for the world to see.

Brazen impunity that could not have happened without Obi's tacit endorsement.

Today James Nwafor, the bossom pal of Obi and Obiano, is at large with a conspiracy of silence keeping him safe from arrest and justice.

Igbo leaders, starting with Obi, are diabolical.
I wander why no one is asking Obi, Obiano and APGA to provide Nwafor.

Boys were executed and their dead bodies thrown into the River.

The case was swept under the carpet by Obi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masari To Buhari: Sporadic Bandit Attacks Still Occur In Katsina / World Bank: Nigeria’s Fiscal Position Is Vulnerable To Global Headwinds / Do We Need Another International Airport In Lagos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.