Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l (39234 Views)

12 Useful Math Hacks That They Didn't Teach You In School / Nairaland Math Quiz Competition Loading...(suggestions Needed) / 10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by MrCalculus(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
Pls someone should help me to axe dis S=\/`````tsquare-4t+4.....make t d subject of d formular
t=s+2.....
do u want workings??IF U WANT WORKINGS GO TO MATHS CLINIC
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2013
Okay jaryeh and smurfy here it is
by Quiz master Alphamaximus

1. The product of 2 numbers is equivalent to the square of of the result of the product of the square root of 4 and 500. The sixth root of one of the numbers is deduced to be equal to the difference between the square root of the other number and 3. What is the square of the reciprocal of the result of the product of the cube root of the larger number and the sixth root of the smaller number?
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by MrCalculus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
benbuks: @mr. Calulus .use benbuks10@gmail.com...cnt read d msg u just snt to me..
K SIR
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
remember...it's first to post the answer that wins
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin alpha the killer.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
benbuks: grin alpha the killer.
cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by MrCalculus(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Richiez: Okay jaryeh and smurfy here it is

1. The product of 2 numbers is equivalent to the square of of the result of the product of the square root of 4 and 500. The sixth root of one of the numbers is deduced to be equal to the difference between the square root of the other number and 3. What is the square of the reciprocal of the result of the product of the cube root of the larger number and the sixth root of the smaller number?
hmm.............
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hmmm, brains ön fire......gagan gagan.!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Richiez: Okay jaryeh and smurfy here it is

1/2500
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
Why the delay, the question is not that hard! grin
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
jaryeh:

1/2500
...CORRECT!!!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alpha Maximus: Why the delay, the question is not that hard! grin

hehehe.....You really dealt with the finalists
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
jaryeh:

1/2500

CORRECT!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alpha Maximus: ...CORRECT!!!! You are a true mathematician!!!!!

Yeah!!! I won it!!! *dancing skelewu with azonto*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by MrCalculus(m): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Alpha Maximus: ...CORRECT!!!! You are a true mathematician!!!!!
WONDERFUL
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
Maximus! Maximus!! Maximus!!!

What did I say about you setting this humongous type of questions? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
smurfy: Maximus! Maximus!! Maximus!!!

... It had to be done my good man, it had to be done!!!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
I'd like to see the solution, maybe later. I really couldn't go beyond xy = 2000.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
smurfy: Maximus! Maximus!! Maximus!!!

Oboi! That guy questions mad o!

Na trial and error things fit do am.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Jaryeh

You are truly a genius. Congrats!
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
jaryeh:

Yeah!!! I won it!!! *dancing skelewu with azonto*
WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!..I KNEW YOU Will be the winner..com and have an hand shake.....
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
jaryeh:

Oboi! That guy questions mad o!

Na trial and error things fit do am.

Oh! You mean you used trial and error! See me o! I was trying to solve an equation that contains sixth root! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:56pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Finally, we have discovered the calculator in human skin that we've always talked about

Give it up for the last man standing!!! The Winner of the much coveted first ever Nairaland Math Quiz competition

:::::::::::::::: :::JARYEH:::::::::::::::::

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Richiez(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
Some of our Nairaland friends who have tokens for you will be contacting you shortly
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
benbuks: WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!..I KNEW YOU Will be the winner..com and have an hand shake.....

*stretches hand to him*

Thank you sir.
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Richiez: Some of our Nairaland friends who have tokens for you will be contacting you shortly

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by AlphaMaximus(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Solution loading
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by jaryeh(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Richiez: Ladies and Gentlemen!

Finally, we have discovered the calculator in human skin that we've always talked about

Give it up for the last man standing!!! The Winner of the much coveted first ever Nairaland Math Quiz competition

:::::::::::::::: :::JARYEH:::::::::::::::::

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
But all those question wer cheep oo. Compared to the privous ones...
Re: Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
@Richiez

On behalf of all the participants, I say a big THANK YOU to you, Maximus, etc.

The sacrifice you people have put into this competition can best be imagined.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones / Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.