Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,547 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. (772 Views)

White Night In St. Petersburg, Russia / How Roads Are Named; The Difference Between An Ave, St, Ln, Dr, Way, Blvd Etc. / Live And Work In St-kitts And Nevis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hi Palls, i just relocated from Moscow to St Petersburg in Russia, am currently finding it hard to get a job, (no matter how small it is)

please i need help, directions to get any type of job.

Here is my cellphone no. +79119962536
my facebook link:
https://m.facebook.com/uche.ambrose.73
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by goodtalk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
wazlee: Hi Palls, i just relocated from Moscow to St Petersburg in Russia, am currently finding it hard to get a job, (no matter how small it is)

please i need help, directions to get any type of job.

Here is my cellphone no. +79119962536
my facebook link:
https://m.facebook.com/uche.ambrose.73
. Get in touch with me! My info is on my signature column. I schooled in russia years back, maybe i can hook u up with one or two guys dat might be able to assist. Stay strong bro
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
goodtalk: . Get in touch with me! My info is on my signature column. I schooled in russia years back, maybe i can hook u up with one or two guys dat might be able to assist. Stay strong bro

thank u, i will do dat. But please can i reach u on whatsapp?
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by Mamacita007(f): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
goodtalk: . Get in touch with me! My info is on my signature column. I schooled in russia years back, maybe i can hook u up with one or two guys dat might be able to assist. Stay strong bro

Thats very nice of you. God bless
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by Godson201333(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op Never give up...God is on your side
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 12, 2013
Godson201333: @op Never give up...God is on your side

amen thank u bro.
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by suxes2005(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Apart from offline jobs, I don't know if you're vast in any online job.
Dunno what you can do with the computer but if you are in the design
arena or any other stuff, check out www.fiverr.com maybe you can find
something to do for people for $5 and get paid.

Its source of income for myself and some other people that I know.

Stay strong. God's with you and never ever join any bad gang.
Its a matter of time. You'll laugh last

SHALOM
Re: In St Petersburg,russia, But Not Setled Yet. by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2013
suxes2005: Apart from offline jobs, I don't know if you're vast in any online job.
Dunno what you can do with the computer but if you are in the design
arena or any other stuff, check out www.fiverr.com maybe you can find
something to do for people for $5 and get paid.

Its source of income for myself and some other people that I know.

Stay strong. God's with you and never ever join any bad gang.
Its a matter of time. You'll laugh last

SHALOM

thank u brother, i will surely laugh one day.

(1) (Reply)

Swedish Hotel Built From The Mixture Of Ice And Snow / How Cool Is Squatting With Someone / I'm Planning To Travel To India On March But I Don't Know How Much It Will Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.