Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? (13192 Views)

What You Must Know About Ovarian Cysts / Ovarian Cyst / Doctor: Any Help For Ovarian Cyst & Hormonal Imbalace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Just did a pelvic scan that showed i have ovarian cyst. How can i get it removed without surgery?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
surgery is your best bet, as you should NOT joke with such matters lightly. your health is your most precious asset in this world, i suggest you invest every thing in your power to make sure that you are 110%.

never look for bargains and shortcuts when it come to your HEALTH

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by elolen: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
surgery is not the best. is a waste of money and emotional stress wondering if d doctor will not make a mistake. am talking from experience. i did one last year but before u could say jack robinson it was back . it cost close to 150K. a month ago i got someone who gav anherb that actually sdhrink it. if i are intereste CALL ME ON 08034195804. this is real
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Adesiji77: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2013
Is ovarian cyst related to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)?
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Blendy77(f): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2013
MRbrownJAY: surgery is your best bet, as you should NOT joke with such matters lightly. your health is your most precious asset in this world, i suggest you invest every thing in your power to make sure that you are 110%.

never look for bargains and shortcuts when it come to your HEALTH

Surgery Ke? This advice is harsh sha. Please what is the size of the cysts and is it disturbing you health wise apart from irregular periods and anovulation? Are u married and ttc? I've had to deal with ovarian cysts almost all my life at least till I gave birth and at no point was surgery mentioned as a solution so am really surprised at what am reading here.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by timsbee(f): 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
Please ladies pardon me, whats a cyst nd how does it get 2 d ovaries? Explain beta.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Timsbee, I think dr google can explain beTter to you what cyst is. Me self I don't know.

@Blendy, how are you and the boys?

@Poster, had to open some pages back on the ttc thread to get what I need for you,read about apple cider vineger (ACV) mixed with blackstrap molasses, mixed the two in a glass cup of warm water and take it for like a month, come back to testify how your cyst disappear, you don't need surgery.

For now, stop taking milk and red meat.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2013
Timsbee, I think dr google can explain beTter to you what cyst is. Me self I don't know.

@Poster, had to open some pages back on the ttc thread to get what I need for you,read about apple cider vineger (ACV) mixed with blackstrap molasses, mixed the two in a glass cup of warm water and take it for like a month, come back to testify how your cyst disappear, you don't need surgery. This same method also dissolves fibroid. You can read online for it, search on google.

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
Blendy77:

Surgery Ke? This advice is harsh sha. Please what is the size of the cysts and is it disturbing you health wise apart from irregular periods and anovulation? Are u married and ttc? I've had to deal with ovarian cysts almost all my life at least till I gave birth and at no point was surgery mentioned as a solution so am really surprised at what am reading here.
was surprised too when I saw surgery,it is disturbing me b'cos I have frequent abdominal pains and irregular period. Am not yet married.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2013
redeemersave: Timsbee, I think dr google can explain beTter to you what cyst is. Me self I don't know.

@Poster, had to open some pages back on the ttc thread to get what I need for you,read about apple cider vineger (ACV) mixed with blackstrap molasses, mixed the two in a glass cup of warm water and take it for like a month, come back to testify how your cyst disappear, you don't need surgery.

pls where can I get apple cider vinegar and blackstrap molasses?
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2013
elolen: surgery is not the best. is a waste of money and emotional stress wondering if d doctor will not make a mistake. am talking from experience. i did one last year but before u could say jack robinson it was back . it cost close to 150K. a month ago i got someone who gav anherb that actually sdhrink it. if i are intereste CALL ME ON 08034195804. this is real
Are you in lagos?
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
timsbee: Please ladies pardon me, whats a cyst nd how does it get 2 d ovaries? Explain beta.
they said it's like a ball in the ovaries that stores water and can affect a woman from conceiving that is what a doctor friend told me,I did pelvic scan in 2010 and it showed 8mm and I was placed on treatment which didn't make it go away. I discovered have been having frequent abdominal pains and irregular menses and discharge,I went to the hospital and the doctor asked me to do a pelvic scan,I was surprised when it showed about 68mm. It seems it is getting bigger. I can't really explain what it is.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Webmasterjames(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2013
Generally ovarian cysts are a common occurrence among menstruating females and they are usually asymptomatic but may cause the signs below. They are usually benign, and will often disappear on their own. It is a best way to diagnose them is with an ultrasound. Lots of doctor believes the reason for ovarian cysts may be excessive estrogen in the body and they recommends patients with problematic ovarian cysts try Natural Solutions to improve the health of their ovaries and whole reproductive organs to prevent future cysts from growing.

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2013
Webmasterjames: Generally ovarian cysts are a common occurrence among menstruating females and they are usually asymptomatic but may cause the signs below. They are usually benign, and will often disappear on their own. It is a best way to diagnose them is with an ultrasound. Lots of doctor believes the reason for ovarian cysts may be excessive estrogen in the body and they recommends patients with problematic ovarian cysts try Natural Solutions to improve the health of their ovaries and whole reproductive organs to prevent future cysts from growing.

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by babe01: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2013
i just sent you a pm, check it. am also having the same thing and please don't send moni to anybody o most of this ppl here are fake
OR
if you stay in lagos, go to health plus or medplus pharmacies @ shoprite, ask them to give you ACV(APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH THE MOTHER AND ALSO ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED. When you get them let me know, will tell you how to take them. please don't accept surgery
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by babe01: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2013
does the discharge smells?
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2013
babe01: i just sent you a pm, check it. am also having the same thing and please don't send moni to anybody o most of this ppl here are fake
OR
if you stay in lagos, go to health plus or medplus pharmacies @ shoprite, ask them to give you ACV(APPLE CIDER VINEGAR WITH THE MOTHER AND ALSO ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED. When you get them let me know, will tell you how to take them. please don't accept surgery
thanks will go to shoprite b'cos I have tried getting it around my area but they don't have it.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by elolen: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2013
ShoW me just one person who ACV And molasses has worked for. I know how much I Spent on bottles of ACV and MolasseS. It was because this I actually went for surgery only for it to comeback. I was lucky to meet this woman who helped me that is why am trying to help people through this means. My full name is maria ukhureigbe. U can look me up on facebook if u want to know if am genuine. I won't collect a dime from u. I will only introduce u to the woman. I work and live in surulere lagos. Am doing this out of my concern for my fellow women. Pls write a short message on this issue ur facebook request so I can accept ur request because am also a very cautious person. U can just put cyst and I will understand. Pls don't waste ur money. I have bought one foreign herbs for 30k because this same cyst. All the total I must have spent on this cyst before I finally met this woman must have been close to 500k. Pls, like the other lady said be very careful on forums like this. My no is 08034195804, 08024070251
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by elolen: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2013
ThE shrinking is within days.mine was less than 24hrs
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by pethen: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2013
LOOKING FOR ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED CALL 08066459862 WE DELIEVER FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN LAGOS AND WE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA WE WILL DELIEVER TO YOU. Lot of people have testified using our molasses and organic vinegar for health
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by pethen: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2013
LOOKING FOR ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED CALL 08066459862 WE DELIEVER FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN LAGOS AND Where EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA WE WILL DELIEVER TO YOU. Lot of people have testified using our molasses and organic vinegar for health.
from feb.2015 you can order from www.healthsunlife.com. Health sunlife ltd is an american registered company that deals in organic products.from feb.2015 you can buy from any part of the country and have it delievered to your state.the site will be loaded with many more organic products from feb.2015

1 Share

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by babe01: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
Arcbabe, how are you feeling now, did you get my mail? hope to hear from you soon
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by pethen: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED www.healthsunlife.com

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by mimiwems(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Best apple cider products is BRAGG apple cider vinegar 946ml with mother.
Call MiVic Consult 08065752586. 08124319187.

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by Princewell2012(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
pethen:
LOOKING FOR ORGANIC BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES UNSULPHURED CALL 08066459862 WE DELIEVER FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN LAGOS AND Where EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA WE WILL DELIEVER TO YOU. Lot of people have testified using our molasses and organic vinegar for health.
from feb.2015 you can order from www.healthsunlife.com. Health sunlife ltd is an american registered company that deals in organic products.from feb.2015 you can buy from any part of the country and have it delievered to your state.the site will be loaded with many more organic products from feb.2015

moreover am having problem visiting the site. The page is not opening healthsunlife.com is not forth opening on my browser. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by blessingthanks: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2017
for solution to PCOS and overian cyst call a consultant on this number Mrs Blessing E. 07066444237 with 100% natural herbal cure say good bye to overian cyst, before we start treating you, you must have a medical report, we also carry out our test before treatment, then after treatment you can go to any hospital of your choice to check and confirm that overian cyst and PCOS is gone
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by blessingthanks: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2017
for solution to PCOS and overian cyst call a consultant on this number Mrs Blessing E. 07066444237 with 100% natural herbal cure say good bye to overian cyst, before we start treating you, you must have a medical report, we also carry out our test before treatment, then after treatment you can go to any hospital of your choice to check and confirm that overian cyst and PCOS is gone[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by mimiwems(f): 1:02am On Mar 03, 2017
Aquila Coconut oil is a good saturated fat and it protects against heart disease. It has a lot of good benefit based on research.
Benefit
1. It aids digestion an it is good for Prem babies and gall bladder
2. It helps balance the blood sugar level
3. Protect against cancer
4. Protects from infectious diseases,kills bacteria and fights diseases
5. Good and healthy on skin-fungus cut or injury
6. Good or the hair against dandruff
7. Coconut oil acts as an antioxidants
8. Coconut oil protests the skin from aging, free radicals.
9. Make the skin smooth, softens palms, good for dry skin and eczema.
230ml. N900 900ml N3400whatsapp 08065752586

Re: What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? by bukkylove(f): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2017
Original clean point herbal tampon for treatment of gynecological problems such as:
Blocked fallopian tube
Fibroid
ovarian cyst
Inflammation of the uterus, cervix and endometrium
Cervical erosion and dysplasia
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) /Adnexa
Yeast infection or candida infections
Hemorrhoids
Urine incontinence
Cystitis and other inflammatory conditions in the pelvic area
Genital itching
Payment on delivery
Delivery nationwide. contact 08130714372

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Postpartum Depression / What Will She Eat To Improve Her Appetite / 19,396 Test HIV Positive In Niger State – Perm Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.