Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu (18535 Views)

Police Kill 2 Robbers In Abuja, Recover Pistol And Bullets (photo) / Armed Robbers Kill 2 Policemen, Bank Staff, Cart Away N25M LG Salaries / Robbers Kill Lord’s Chosen Church Pastor In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by dabrake(m): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2013
one.east1:

You are living in denial!

all the cities has nite areas and non nite areas. The population of Anambra is thrice that of enugu state, why is that? Does it not show you that more people are trooping to Anambra than they do to enugu? Largely due to insecurity in enugu.

The clear fact is that enugu is such an insecure place no wonder there is no private establishments to create the needed employment. This has turned enugu into killing field and arm robbers capitals. we are not talking about the menace of cultists in enugu.

The people that did this survey are not dunces:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/147014-enugu-crime-capital-nigeria-survey.html
It's like the moderator banned your one.east3 moniker after the ranting.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by airmark(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2013
@Swedbase, all those thrashes you kept posting are not needed. Respect the dead.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by NEROSKY(m): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2013
Enugu is my state buh biliv me dis happen every where, even in transekulu I know of a guy who can do dat times 2 n still go scotfree... Police are just using dat new kia motors to parade d whole city n nothing to show for it... They also invade one bar n arrested everybody in their n forced almost 40 ppl to pay 20k each,... What was their reasons That some groups of arm robber took away somebodies car... Such an insolent reason.. Bottom line ; my dear country will continue to be corrupt till our messiah comes. Nigeria is really a failed nation... On the matter, may the soul of the departed rest in peace, the arm robbers will also join you, they will no no peace till eternity
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Davidolu321: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2013
this could be helpful.....
http:///16VhP7S
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Ignatio(m): 12:46am On Nov 12, 2013
The robbers deserve psalm 109.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2013
This is sad. Tears in my eyes
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by eyescue(m): 1:13am On Nov 12, 2013
one.east3:
Enugu has been so insecure from the time immemorial. If people are not being attacked by hoodlums, they are attacked by arm robber or campus cultists. No wonder no investor has accepted to drop a pin in the damn Enugu. Even the international terminal will fail real soon because people will hardly use enugu route due to high insecurity in the town.
You shot up if u dont have something reasonale to say. Just listen to yourself.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Mkpotu(m): 1:48am On Nov 12, 2013
Who is this Cashkid_is_Back? I never meant to dignify your rant but it seems you have some challenges upstairs.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by IdomaLikita: 2:04am On Nov 12, 2013
They got the Loot, Why Kill The Man again?

R.I.P Sir!
Sad to see an Honest Breadwinner Die!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by ceeceeco: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Agrika: There is something i have been observing that has been going on in nairaland for a long time. Only bad news partaining to other ethnic groups, most especially hausa/fulani and igbo ethnic groups appear on the front page while good and pleasant news from the south-western region make front page...i want to ask the moderators why this is so
tribalism..Oluwaseun osewa.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by ceeceeco: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Why would some able bodied men come out & rob hard working citizens off their sweat. Why can't someone go out & hustle 4 himself & be proud of his achievement, after u'll come out & call urself a man. Some people are just lazy bunch of twats!

1 Like

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by emmabest2000(m): 4:42am On Nov 12, 2013
IGBO-SON:
And the animals that did this would 'chop' the loot with a clear conscience and also go to bed and sleep well? In this world there are human beings and then souless beasts in human form!

They don't stop to think that this poor man minding his business and hustling for his daily bread has a wife, kids, parents and siblings that love him dearly and would be at home waiting for him to come back from a hard days work.....and then these bastards come along and mindlessly ruin many lives for ever over a few thousand naira worth of loot?
God have mercy , It is a BAD day
R I P...

Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Kei144(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2013
End-time tribulations will start in April 2014.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

We haven't seen anything yet. One year from now, this country will be like hell. End time is a pay back time. Over the years, Nigerians have deliberately increased in wickedness. We will eat wickedness as the end time ensues. Igboland will be like the core of hell because of all the evil people have done for money.

Lk. 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

It is not easy to escape the hell that is coming upon us. Have you noticed that the drought predicted by United Nations (http://odili.net/news/source/2013/oct/8/817.html) is taking shape right now? Here in Awka, the last time it rained was towards the end of October. There will be great famine next year. Wicked people will kill many, just because of food.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by InvertedHammer: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2013
/
When a city has 4 or more Institutions of higher learning,
alcohol bar at every corner,
hotels in almost every street,
idle students,
incompetent and highly compromised law enforcement officers...

The result is chaos as being witnessed in Enugu(Nigerian Sicily) these days

//
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by GentleFrank(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Very bad, very sad !
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by omenka(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2013
CyberG: Was there not a report saying Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria?

That doesn't make it absolutely crime free. There is crime even in the safest places on earth. Let's deal with the crime itself, talk about the victims and curse and condemn the perpetrators. The location is immaterial.

May a Dangote truck run headlong into the culprits' car along the way IJN.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Tribal war
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by omenka(m): 6:16am On Nov 12, 2013
ceeceeco: Why would some able bodied men come out & rob hard working citizens off their sweat. Why can't someone go out & hustle 4 himself & be proud of his achievement, after u'll come out & call urself a man. Some people are just lazy bunch of twats!

The barrels of those guns should be pointing @ those demonic honorables and excelencies who have contributed in no small measure to their taking to crime in the first place. This is so not right. The poilice have to do all in their power to give the victims justice.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by omenka(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2013
NEROSKY: Enugu is my state buh biliv me dis happen every where, even in transekulu I know of a guy who can do dat times 2 n still go scotfree... Police are just using dat new kia motors to parade d whole city n nothing to show for it... They also invade one bar n arrested everybody in their n forced almost 40 ppl to pay 20k each,... What was their reasons That some groups of arm robber took away somebodies car... Such an insolent reason.. Bottom line ; my dear country will continue to be corrupt till our messiah comes. Nigeria is really a failed nation... On the matter, may the soul of the departed rest in peace, the arm robbers will also join you, they will no no peace till eternity

Na wa oo. Just speak pidgin naw.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Lawconfessor(f): 6:31am On Nov 12, 2013
okpara ugo: I heard this story in the afternoon from an eye witness, he mentioned mbanugo after Eso bus stop which i mistook for Obianodo. Anyway, enugu was a long time for me.

But robbers are really on rampage this season... Even in other states...

No be small fin my dear, Enugu used to be very peaceful to a good extent compared to most states.
I was like d man shud hav parked d car n hands up- cos dey pursued d man frm mayor and was gathered dt d two women dt waz wif him fleed. I don't knw if he wanted to be a hero or wot?
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by bankole200(m): 6:48am On Nov 12, 2013
RIP to d dead. Quite unfortunate, we keep on living in a country delude of insecurity, torment, fear, oppression, poverty. God have mercy on us
e
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by arabbunkum: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Evil.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by joelenesleek(f): 7:06am On Nov 12, 2013
cashkid_is_back: n mst u insult ebonyians to make ur dt useless post..smh
it takes a Usesless person to Read a Useless Post. Am sure you are the very Robber that pulled the socks of his Feet.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by emmyemisi: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Most times when i look at some things going on in the country,am not surprise any longer but the most annoying thing is for the poor to be killing the poor,did this robber not c d political bag it is easily money with them since they dont care about us,if it were one of them that were shot dead,they will sit tight,infact ow much did they c with the keke driver,money that can not buy u weed for two weeks cuz i knw dat is what is their problem and alchol,i just pity the families these people left behind,they r free now from the troubles of this world.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by hotwax: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2013
Thats why whenever I see people doing Jungle justice, I support them. Some people are animals and should be treated like one.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by joelenesleek(f): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2013
Mkpotu: Who is this Cashkid_is_Back? I never meant to dignify your rant but it seems you have some challenges upstairs.
Don't Blame the Dude. He is Suffering from a Sealed Prayer.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by shehuAO: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2013
Crime rate in ibo land is more high than any other part of this country,every body there wants to make it either by hook or by crooks.just imagine,this poor man woke up in the morning going for hustling to met his untimely dead.well,he is destine to die that way.may his soul rest in peace
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Ammanda(f): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2013
My heart goes to the poor wife of this struggling man and his children
May they find refuge in God who is father to the fatherless.
May the wicked robbers not see the end of this year.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by ventnaija: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2013
[Gist] : Singer Maheeda Takes Of Her Nun Cloths, Touches Her Privates & Goes Naked For Us
http://ventnaija..com.br/2013/11/maheeda-takes-of-her-nun-cloths-touches.html
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by Ammanda(f): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2013
shehuAO: Crime rate in ibo land is more high than any other part of this country,every body there wants to make it either by hook or by crooks.just imagine,this poor man woke up in the morning going for hustling to met his untimely dead.well,he is destine to die that way.may his soul rest in peace
Who is destine to die that way? Who destine him? U talk trash plus u r a bigot.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by LBT: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Chigorkizz: But robbers killed 4 peoples at alaba international market last wk .why has it nt made front page?
A bank worker,a soldier man,a recharge card seller and an unknwn man.

Other people talk sabi sweet Yoruba pple ehn.kai
yeye de worry you dis igbo boy! Didn't you read about alaba incident? People like you are the ones that instigate trouble.
Re: Robbers Kill 2, Injured Two In Enugu by oduaboy1: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Enugu is living up to it's tag as the "crime capital" of nigeria
R.i.p to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Accused Of Kidnap Killed In Guinea-Bissau / Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police / ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.