Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out (2538 Views)

I’m Not Dating Falz, Funke Akindele Cries Out / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Cries Over Late Colleagues (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Allgist: 4:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pB4tMOTGp9s/UoDtHVl-X6I/AAAAAAAACj0/meXfBTUuBdI/s280/funke+akindele.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress and producer of award winning movie, Jenifa, Funke Akindele, may be rich, famous and widely celebrated, but something is still missing in her life: a husband.
The actress whose nine months old marriage to Kenny Oloyede crashed about three months ago, bared her mind recently when she said she would want to settle down fast and start bearing children, seeing that age is not on her side.
In her mid-30s, Funke said she is praying to God for her own man soon.
“Man proposes and God disposes,” she said, waxing spiritual, “so people should keep their fingers crossed and pray for me to meet the bone of the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh and not somebody else.
“It is one of my dreams to bear children soon and I believe it will come to pass soon. Once I start my home, I hope to cut down on acting so that I can give my family more attention,” she says.
“Some of my mates have more than three kids today,” Funke laments, again going spiritual; “Perhaps, this is how God wants me to be for now. When the time comes, and that time could be anytime, I hope to put acting on hold for a family.”
She also has a word for all those guys who are scared of asking for her hand in marriage:
“To all the guys scared of approaching me for marriage, I say, you don’t have to let inferiority complex overwhelm you. If God says you are the right person for me, then nothing will stop it.”
Source : http:///C2jqI
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Omexonomy: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
People sabi lie sha.
If true i wish her well.
Which kind husband is she looking for? Super rich, rich, poor, begger, or supper rich thieves.
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by ichommy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
Don't rush Jenifa
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by homesteady(m): 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by swtme(f): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
This matter when I see so heavy 4 mouth o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by MeBoo: 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan! cool
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Danhumprey: 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Can't stop laughing. grin
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by demelza: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Husband will come when husband will come.
In the meantime, enjoy your singleness (abi na singlehood).
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by SU37fighter: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dsparrow would not like this at all.
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by tpia5: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2013
Men full ground na, even on nl there are plenty of males who say they're in love with her.

I dont see why she should have any problem getting a man, unless she's picky.
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by free2ryhme: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dis mata heavy foR mouth
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Madawaki01(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
LIES
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 12, 2013
hahaha women and their desperation to get marry...no wonder many of them are in unhappy marriages. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Tholudee(f): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2013
Op na lyf b ds one yu come so? undecided undecided smh for bloggers
Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2013
That'd be great!

Re: Pray For Me, I Need A Husband Fast” – Funke Akindele Cries Out by greatgod2012(f): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2013
Wishing her goodluck and everything she wish herself, but i advise her to please take it easy so that the previous mistake she made will not repeat itself. May God help her.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 10 Most Talked About People On The Internet In 2013 / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI / The Celebrity Way Of Life, Automatic PHCN Phase ChangOver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.