Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man (2245 Views)

He Just Found out His Girl Friend Masturbates! / Songs That Remind You Of Your First 'true' Love / I Just Found Out She Did Abortion Twice Before We Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by onila(f): 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
she ended up marrying smiley

Now I see where I got my good girl image from
the genes of goodness

I just feel so proud and am glad I was born with wealth, integrity n dignity
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Alikaxon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
thank God 4 u, nd mak u sure u mak all doz advantage counts
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by pendusky(m): 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
onila: she ended up marrying smiley

the genes of goodness

so do u think i will ever tell my children tht i never break a gal's heart before? ofcourse they will all say the same thing, my dad was my mum first ever lover they ended up marrying themselves grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by homesteady(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2013
I thought you said that your mother fell in love with one popular actor? (I've forgotten his name)
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Acidosis(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2013
Onila again?

see girl, I hate to insult you, but the other day you said your mom once had a crush on a celeb?

grin

I'm confused
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by iykemoney90(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
which movie is that?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by onila(f): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady: I thought you said that your mother fell in love with one popular actor? (I've forgotten his name)
the British legend Elton John asked her out
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by sexymoma(f): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
Acidosis: Onila again?

see girl, I hate to insult you, but the other day you said your mom once had a crush on a celeb?

grin

I'm confused
Then you should have asked if her mum's crush was her mum's first love.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Awwwwww. Interesting, onila nwa.

Let's dedicate this tune to them for the young love that stood the test of time. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5KwZzF7FWM
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by homesteady(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
onila: the British legend Elton John asked her out
Ok! But she did not fall in love with him?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by tpia5: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
thought you were raining curses on your stepmothers the other time.

didnt you say you had plenty of stepmothers seeing as your dad was a billionaire?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by tpia5: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
anyway, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, dear.

your grandmas nko, have you checked that side?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by tpia5: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
onila: the British legend Elton John asked her out

good one.

btw, is your mum white or something?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by homesteady(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
Pastor tpia has arrived grin
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Acidosis(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
sexymoma: Then you should have asked if her mum's crush was her mum's first love.

abegii

Is it possible to crush on one and not love the person?

There is no such thing as 1st love..

Its either your 1st bf/gf or 1st s£x-mate.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by ednut1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
If u tink onila needs spiritual help click like

15 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2013
ednut1: If u tink onila needs spiritual help click like
na me first click like on ur comment.
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by ednut1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
booqee: na me first click like on ur comment.
sometin needs to be don to her case grin
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by fairygeh(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chai
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=25pt] So onila waht do u then want us to do with this info now[/size]
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2013
[size=25pt] So onila waht do u then want us to do with this info now [/size]
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Danhumprey: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady: Pastor tpia has arrived grin
grin
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Deiok(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
onila with another my mum story
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by akom0908(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
What is the meaning of this post onila?even if your mum bleep 50 guys will she tell you?
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by onila(f): 3:44am On Nov 12, 2013
tpia@:

didnt you say you had plenty of stepmothers seeing as your dad was a billionaire?
my mama was the first

the rest r gold-giggers
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by DesChyko1(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Hehehehehe.. Thank God for cheap internet access.. Orisi risi
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by akpur1(m): 6:15am On Nov 12, 2013
homesteady: I thought you said that your mother fell in love with one popular actor? (I've forgotten his name)
hahahaha
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Adamskuty(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2013
tpia@:

onila dey fall hand with her lies ooo grin
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2013
pendusky:
so do u think i will ever tell my children tht i never break a gal's heart before? ofcourse they will all say the same thing, my dad was my mum first ever lover they ended up marrying themselves grin
mine too! grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by pendusky(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: mine too! grin grin
lol
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Yahoo1(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2013
onila: she ended up marrying smiley

the genes of goodness

is that what they told you? cos parents can exaggerate.....
Re: I Just Found Out That My Father Was My Mothers First True Love And That Was Man by Yahoo1(m): 9:24am On Nov 12, 2013
onila: the British legend Elton John asked him out
Elton John asked your dad out? now that's classic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What To When Your Girlfriend Is Hot-headed / Intelligent Ladies Are Proud! / Questions For Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.