Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Meet The Man With The World's Largest Moustache - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Man With The World's Largest Moustache (1553 Views)

Nigerian Man With 58 Wives, 300 Children, Wants More Kids / Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man With The World's Largest Moustache by Ajpharm(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
58-year-old India's Ram Singh Chauhan
is the proud owner of the world's
longest moustache - at an astonishing 14
feet long. Chauhan, who hails from the
city of Jaipur in Rajasthan state, says his
whiskers are his 'most prized
possession'. He has spent an incredible
32 years cultivating the tash-which he spends two hours a day grooming. Chauhan, whose facial fur has even
landed him a part in the James Bond
movie 'Octopussy', said: 'Growing a
moustache is like taking care of a baby -
you really need to nurture it. 'It has
taken me a long, long time to get it to 14
feet. It's not been an easy task.' He
started growing his moustache during
his late teens. 'I haven't used a shaving
blade on my moustache, or trimmed
them since 1970,' he said. 'The
moustache is the symbol of pride and
respect. In ancient India, a moustache
meant everything. 'It is priceless. It's a man thing.
Guys, can you rock the moustache?

(1) (Reply)

Am About Dropping Out Of School, Should I Go Ahead?? Pls Ur Advice Is Needed / Aisha Babangida, Prof. Pat Utomi,okorie, Others To Attend National Youth Summit / Comedian AY Wishes Daughter Happy Birthday As She Turns A Year Older Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.