Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers (2240 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / The Curses Of Jehovah-Jireh: Warning to Unbelievers / @ajibam's Letter To Unbelievers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2013
WAKE UP WORLD! How long shall you slumber? How long will you continue to hide in the darkness?

This letter is for the unbelievers in Jesus Christ, the only true Lord and Savior of the world. God is leading me to write this letter to all who do not believe in him.

JESUS is the only way to heaven regardless of what others tell you, including Oprah Winfrey. There are not many paths to heaven, only one, Jesus Christ. The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The God of the Jews. Yes even Jesus is Jewish, born of a Jewish mother.

I am writing this to warn all of you of what is coming. What is about to come upon you all. Without accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior you are doomed to spend eternity (that means forever and ever) in Hell! Yes I said it, HELL!
Hell is a very real place.It is a place of darkness, evil, torture, pain, burning fire, loneliness and no escape. You shall feel the pain and find no relief, thirst for water and not find it, search for company and be without. It is a place of intense misery without any grace or forgiveness. You shall be tormented by demons. There is no food to eat, no water to drink.

Many of you may wonder why I am using scare tactics to get you to see the truth? Why aren’t you telling us of the good things of God, how much he loves us and cares for us? Well, I will tell you about that also. But, I am going to be up front and honest with you also. You need to know what you are facing without God. This is real and it is coming soon. You don’t know how much time you have here on earth. You may not live to see the return of Christ. Then what? If you are not a saved, born again Christian, you will go straight to Hell, without a chance of changing your mind.

You think that I am writing all of this to scare you? Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. I am trying to scare the “Hell” right out of you so that you can accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.Hell is a real place, but so is Heaven.Many people think that we will just be sitting around on clouds playing harps. That is not true and couldn’t be further from the truth. There will be cities and things to do, places to go and food to eat. We will have a real body, an immortal body. Heaven and the new Earth will be places that you could never dream of. Then you can spend eternity, remember, eternity means forever and ever, in peace, comfort, love, joy and company. You can visit with friends and family, people you have never even known. Adam and Eve, Noah, Enoch, Moses, Abraham Lincoln and many, many others. You shall eat of foods and fruits which you have never experienced here on earth. You shall visit places that are so much more beautiful than anything found here on earth. You will be in the presence of God Almighty. You will never again be sad or experience pain, suffering or hunger. Everything will be perfect, the way God first meant for it to be.

God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us. We are all sinners, from the beginning of mankind, all have sinned. In the biblical days before Jesus, God required animal sacrifices from his people to cover their sins. Since the birth, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus we merely need to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. You see, we owed God an enormous debt to pay for all of the sin we have committed. The debt is so very high that we could never pay it.When Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for us, he paid for all of our sins. This is a gift from God. This is God’s grace to us. We do not deserve it one bit, but that is how much he loves us. All we have to do is repent of our sins and accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior. That’s it.

Do Christians still commit sins? Of course they do. However, they should try to live a godly life and not sin. But not sinning as a human being is impossible. Therefore, Christians repent of their sins and ask God to forgive them. God will forgive us of all of our sins. In God’s eyes all Christians are perfect as in Jesus himself. He washed our sins away and turned us as white as snow. Isn’t that wonderful?

That is the main difference when unbelievers sin and when Christians sin. Unbelievers are not forgiven, Christians are forgiven.

Stay away from other religions, they are not of God. They are of Satan. Yes, each and every one of them. I am not a hater, but a believer in Jesus Christ. He is the only way. Satan shall try to deceive you in many ways, including other religions. The time we are now living in is evil and getting worse by the day. Demonic forces are real and wreaking havoc upon the earth.God is holding them back right now until he receives his children (Christians) to him.

There is soon coming an event called the“rapture”of the church. God will take his children from the earth into the sky and meet them there. There bodies will then be changed into immortal bodies which are perfect and will live forever. I know that this sounds like science fiction, but please believe me, it is not. I am speaking the truth and it shall soon happen.

After the rapture of the church will be a period of time (7 years) called the“Tribulation Period” or “The Day of the Lord”. This shall be a horrific time to be alive. God will cause a delusion on all people to believe a lie from Satan. It will be extremely difficult to accept Christ at this time (another reason to accept Jesus now before it’s too late). If you do accept Christ, then you will probably be beheaded for your faith. There will be wars, evil will abound everywhere. There will be catastrophic natural disasters such as the world has never before seen. There will be a one world government, one world religion and a one world leader. This leader is known as the “Anti-Christ”. He shall at first seem gentle, kind and peaceful, but in the middle of this time he shall sit in the Temple of God in Jerusalem and proclaim that he is God. This man is of Satan. He is nothing but pure evil. He will make all take a mark either on their right hand or on the forehead. If you do not receive this mark then you will not be able to buy, sell or trade. If you do receive this mark then you will never be able to get to heaven. This is the“Mark of the Beast”.DO NOT ACCEPT IT.There will be a final war (Armageddon) in which all of the nations will gather together to destroy Israel. That is when Jesus will return with all of his saints (Christians) and angels to defeat Satan, demons and all who follow him.

This is just a quick overview of whatis to come.I urge you all to accept Jesus Christ now.Before it is too late! We are living in the end times folks. God has appointed me to be a watchman. To keep a lookout for signs and wonders in the world for his return. That is what I am doing and what this website is all about. I see all of the signs spoken of by Jesus in the bible. They are happening now. WE ARE LIVING IN THE TIMES OF THE END.I am warning you!

Jesus will be back very,very soon!
I love you all! God Bless!

ACCEPT JESUS NOW AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR

http://endtimebibleprophecy./2013/09/28/people-of-the-world-awake-wake-up-before-its-too-late-a-letter-to-unbelievers/

1 Like

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2013
What we Christians fail to realise is that preaching "repent or go to hell" does no good for our religion.

We preach that our God is that of love who forgives sins and treats people including kids with love and respect yet you come here to say he will condemn some people to everlasting torment and pain in a fiery pit.

Now ask yourself, as a human being who is supposed to love your neighbor, would you be comfortable with your friend who did not accept Christ being in torment for eternity while you enjoy heaven? This hell fire thing is not right and not the way to preach to people.

"Repent God loves you even if you are a sinner, he wants you to change your ways and know him so you can see thin light and know peace" threatening people just makes them rebel and revolt

1 Like

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Polio: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
undecided
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44: What we Christians fail to realise is that preaching "repent or go to hell" does no good for our religion.

We preach that our God is that of love who forgives sins and treats people including kids with love and respect yet you come here to say he will condemn some people to everlasting torment and pain in a fiery pit.

Now ask yourself, as a human being who is supposed to love your neighbor, would you be comfortable with your friend who did not accept Christ being in torment for eternity while you enjoy heaven? This hell fire thing is not right and not the way to preach to people.

"Repent God loves you even if you are a sinner, he wants you to change your ways and know him so you can see thin light and know peace" threatening people just makes them rebel and revolt

my own Christianity is not a religion..
that's what is killing churches nowadays... they. preached about God is love,kind. e.t.c.. they forget about God is a jealous God ,,rock of ages but if you dare fall on it you will scatter ..
the Bible says,work out your faith with fear and trembling... you keep preaching God is love alone and ignored God's wrath is coming soon...you never warn them of the impending judgment,,
their blood will be ask from you..
I stand on the truth and proclaim that.
GOD 'S WRATH IS COMING SOON,,ONLY THE BRIDE WILL BE SAFE WITH THE RAPTURE.. WE ARE AT PERILOUS TIME,,THE END IS HERE.
SOUND THE WARNING
JESUS IS COMING SOON
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Craze don pass craze... Ur own Chrisitianity? Lol, na u kill Jesus? grin
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Mynd44: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

my own Christianity is not a religion..
that's what is killing churches nowadays... they. preached about God is love,kind. e.t.c.. they forget about God is a jealous God ,,rock of ages but if you dare fall on it you will scatter ..
the Bible says,work out your faith with fear and trembling... you keep preaching God is love alone and ignored God's wrath is coming soon...you never warn them of the impending judgment,,
their blood will be ask from you..
I stand on the truth and proclaim that.
GOD 'S WRATH IS COMING SOON,,ONLY THE BRIDE WILL BE SAFE WITH THE RAPTURE.. WE ARE AT PERILOUS TIME,,THE END IS HERE.
SOUND THE WARNING
JESUS IS COMING SOON
You forget that it is much easier to win people with love that scaring them.

My opinions though

1 Like

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by esauy: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
You forget that it is much easier to win people with love that scaring them.

My opinions though
and you also forget that Christianity now has become do as you like through the preaching of love all the time and forgotten to tell them the real koko...
Ananias and sapphira are good example...
pastors nowadays are afraid to preach discipline cause they don't want to lose members.. they keep telling God's kindness alone.
.preach God is love...but don't forget other things the Bible talked about...

Jesus preached love...also judgement... john 16:16-21,,mark 13..Matthew 25:31-46..Matthew 24...e.t c
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:
and you also forget that Christianity now has become do as you like through the preaching of love all the time and forgotten to tell them the real koko...
Ananias and sapphira are good example...
pastors nowadays are afraid to preach discipline cause they don't want to lose members.. they keep telling God's kindness alone.
.preach God is love...but don't forget other things the Bible talked about...

Jesus preached love...also judgement... john 16:16-21,,mark 13..Matthew 25:31-46..Matthew 24...e.t c
You really think that's the reason? Look at most churches around you now, the rot is not the message of love but that of prosperity and miracles
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
You really think that's the reason? Look at most churches around you now, the rot is not the message of love but that of prosperity and miracles

that's true.. I didn't say the message of love cause it all I say is preaching it alone without frequent warning about judgement can cause more harm than good.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by harbiola1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
1. The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The God of the Jews. Yes even Jesus is Jewish, born of a Jewish mother.
_________

2. God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us.

1. Ur bible confirms that there is only 1 God. the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was called El or YAHWE both meaning the thing. and this one God is the God of Jews and Mary was the mother of Yahwe (God) through incarnation of Jesus Christ (God).

2. God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us. Which God are u talking about?
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
harbiola1: 1. The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The God of the Jews. Yes even Jesus is Jewish, born of a Jewish mother.
_________

2. God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us.

1. Ur bible confirms that there is only 1 God. the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was called El or YAHWE both meaning the thing. and this one God is the God of Jews and Mary was the mother of Yahwe (God) through incarnation of Jesus Christ (God).

2. God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us. Which God are u talking about?

the one that created you and cares for your soul
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by harbiola1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

That died!
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by texanomaly(f): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Mynd and Ajibam

You are both right. Some of both is needed.
Pure Love of Christ should always be the foundation though.

1 Like

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam: WAKE UP WORLD! How long shall you slumber? How long will you continue to hide in the darkness?

This letter is for the unbelievers in Jesus Christ, the only true Lord and Savior of the world. God is leading me to write this letter to all who do not believe in him.

JESUS is the only way to heaven regardless of what others tell you, including Oprah Winfrey. There are not many paths to heaven, only one, Jesus Christ. The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. The God of the Jews. Yes even Jesus is Jewish, born of a Jewish mother.

I am writing this to warn all of you of what is coming. What is about to come upon you all. Without accepting Jesus as your Lord and Savior you are doomed to spend eternity (that means forever and ever) in Hell! Yes I said it, HELL!
Hell is a very real place.It is a place of darkness, evil, torture, pain, burning fire, loneliness and no escape. You shall feel the pain and find no relief, thirst for water and not find it, search for company and be without. It is a place of intense misery without any grace or forgiveness. You shall be tormented by demons. There is no food to eat, no water to drink.

Many of you may wonder why I am using scare tactics to get you to see the truth? Why aren’t you telling us of the good things of God, how much he loves us and cares for us? Well, I will tell you about that also. But, I am going to be up front and honest with you also. You need to know what you are facing without God. This is real and it is coming soon. You don’t know how much time you have here on earth. You may not live to see the return of Christ. Then what? If you are not a saved, born again Christian, you will go straight to Hell, without a chance of changing your mind.

You think that I am writing all of this to scare you? Yes, that is exactly what I am doing. I am trying to scare the “Hell” right out of you so that you can accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.Hell is a real place, but so is Heaven.Many people think that we will just be sitting around on clouds playing harps. That is not true and couldn’t be further from the truth. There will be cities and things to do, places to go and food to eat. We will have a real body, an immortal body. Heaven and the new Earth will be places that you could never dream of. Then you can spend eternity, remember, eternity means forever and ever, in peace, comfort, love, joy and company. You can visit with friends and family, people you have never even known. Adam and Eve, Noah, Enoch, Moses, Abraham Lincoln and many, many others. You shall eat of foods and fruits which you have never experienced here on earth. You shall visit places that are so much more beautiful than anything found here on earth. You will be in the presence of God Almighty. You will never again be sad or experience pain, suffering or hunger. Everything will be perfect, the way God first meant for it to be.

God loves you more than anything. That is why he came to earth in human form (Jesus Christ) to die for us. We are all sinners, from the beginning of mankind, all have sinned. In the biblical days before Jesus, God required animal sacrifices from his people to cover their sins. Since the birth, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus we merely need to accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior. You see, we owed God an enormous debt to pay for all of the sin we have committed. The debt is so very high that we could never pay it.When Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for us, he paid for all of our sins. This is a gift from God. This is God’s grace to us. We do not deserve it one bit, but that is how much he loves us. All we have to do is repent of our sins and accept Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior. That’s it.

Do Christians still commit sins? Of course they do. However, they should try to live a godly life and not sin. But not sinning as a human being is impossible. Therefore, Christians repent of their sins and ask God to forgive them. God will forgive us of all of our sins. In God’s eyes all Christians are perfect as in Jesus himself. He washed our sins away and turned us as white as snow. Isn’t that wonderful?

That is the main difference when unbelievers sin and when Christians sin. Unbelievers are not forgiven, Christians are forgiven.

Stay away from other religions, they are not of God. They are of Satan. Yes, each and every one of them. I am not a hater, but a believer in Jesus Christ. He is the only way. Satan shall try to deceive you in many ways, including other religions. The time we are now living in is evil and getting worse by the day. Demonic forces are real and wreaking havoc upon the earth.God is holding them back right now until he receives his children (Christians) to him.

There is soon coming an event called the“rapture”of the church. God will take his children from the earth into the sky and meet them there. There bodies will then be changed into immortal bodies which are perfect and will live forever. I know that this sounds like science fiction, but please believe me, it is not. I am speaking the truth and it shall soon happen.

After the rapture of the church will be a period of time (7 years) called the“Tribulation Period” or “The Day of the Lord”. This shall be a horrific time to be alive. God will cause a delusion on all people to believe a lie from Satan. It will be extremely difficult to accept Christ at this time (another reason to accept Jesus now before it’s too late). If you do accept Christ, then you will probably be beheaded for your faith. There will be wars, evil will abound everywhere. There will be catastrophic natural disasters such as the world has never before seen. There will be a one world government, one world religion and a one world leader. This leader is known as the “Anti-Christ”. He shall at first seem gentle, kind and peaceful, but in the middle of this time he shall sit in the Temple of God in Jerusalem and proclaim that he is God. This man is of Satan. He is nothing but pure evil. He will make all take a mark either on their right hand or on the forehead. If you do not receive this mark then you will not be able to buy, sell or trade. If you do receive this mark then you will never be able to get to heaven. This is the“Mark of the Beast”.DO NOT ACCEPT IT.There will be a final war (Armageddon) in which all of the nations will gather together to destroy Israel. That is when Jesus will return with all of his saints (Christians) and angels to defeat Satan, demons and all who follow him.

This is just a quick overview of whatis to come.I urge you all to accept Jesus Christ now.Before it is too late! We are living in the end times folks. God has appointed me to be a watchman. To keep a lookout for signs and wonders in the world for his return. That is what I am doing and what this website is all about. I see all of the signs spoken of by Jesus in the bible. They are happening now. WE ARE LIVING IN THE TIMES OF THE END.I am warning you!

Jesus will be back very,very soon!
I love you all! God Bless!

ACCEPT JESUS NOW AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR

http://endtimebibleprophecy./2013/09/28/people-of-the-world-awake-wake-up-before-its-too-late-a-letter-to-unbelievers/

Christians are forgiven but unbelievers are not forgiven when they sin...have you ever read this

Message to the Church in Laodicea
…15'I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. 17'Because you say, "I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing," and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,…

Luke 15
28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

try and study your bible...Pharisee

If God exists He will surely prefer atheists because at least they are cold, its you lot that are christians that still sin that 'Yahweh' abhors

1 Like

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Christians are forgiven but unbelievers are not forgiven when they sin...have you ever read this

Message to the Church in Laodicea
…15'I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot; I wish that you were cold or hot. 16'So because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth. 17'Because you say, "I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing," and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,…

Luke 15
28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

try and study your bible...Pharisee

If God exists He will surely prefer atheists because at least they are cold, its you lot that are christians that still sin that 'Yahweh' abhors

I don't understand all this... what's your point?
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by obialfa: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2013
I am very happy. Satan is winning the war.
Xtians are getting desperate. Fighting themselves and confused about what message to preach.
Ave!
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by obialfa: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

I don't understand all this... what's your point?

that you are a hypocrite.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by texanomaly(f): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa: I am very happy. Satan is winning the war.
Xtians are getting desperate. Fighting themselves and confused about what message to preach.
Ave!
smh...hi Alfa
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by obialfa: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly:
smh...hi Alfa

hi. been scarce lately in the chatbox. butthurt?
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by esauy: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by texanomaly(f): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

hi. been scarce lately in the chatbox. butthurt?
Nope. You?
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by obialfa: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly:
Nope. You?

I am a giver. Not a taker.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by texanomaly(f): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

I am a giver. Not a taker.
I recall you making a different claim once to Ishi, but ok...

How are you Alfa? You seem chipper enough.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by obialfa: 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
texanomaly:
I recall you making a different claim once to Ishi, but ok...

How are you Alfa? You seem chipper enough.

I am myself. As usual.

You should take whatever I say to Ishi with a pinch of salt. We men say anything to woo.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by Ajibam: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

i see
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by texanomaly(f): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

I am myself. As usual.

You should take whatever I say to Ishi with a pinch of salt. We men say anything to woo.
Sigh...still smh
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by texanomaly(f): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
obi alfa:

Honestly, we are all hypocrites at one point or another. It's what we do about it, that counts.
Re: Wake Up!before It’s Too Late! – A Letter To Unbelievers by harbiola1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ajibam:

Are u talking about the same God that died for forty hours?
Ajibam:

Are u talking about the same God that died for forty hours?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Letters To God... / Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? / UNBAIS Answers To Life's Most IMPORTANT QUESTIONS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.