Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth (3760 Views)

Oliseh Confirms Musa As New Captain For Super Eagles / Ahmed Musa Is Captain For Tanzania Clash, Kenneth Omeruo, Vice / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
Beckenbauer : Messi is the world's best player
The German legend praises the Argentine forward as he is revealed as the first selection and captain for the all-star GALAXY 11
The former World Cup-winning coach is compiling a line-up of the planet's top footballers and was in no doubt about the first name on the teamsheet. Messi, 26, was the leading club goalscorer in major European leagues last season and has won numerous individual awards for his phenomenal contribution to the game.
In an exclusive interview,

Beckenbauer said: "In my opinion, Messi is the best player in the world. His talents, his movement and his skills are extraordinary and then he is able to score goals.
"He's a real leader and also, outside of the field, he's a
gentleman and his character is perfect."

Beckenbauer first revealed his plans for an all-star GALAXY 11 on November 1 following the sightings of mysterious symbols at global landmarks and unknown figures dressed in robes at three high-profile football matches.
#WINNERTAKESEARTH or #GALAXY11
Click here to watch Messi meet Beckenbauer in a new
GALAXY 11 video released on November 11.

Or You can download directly without wasting ur MB to stream on Youtube. For all those my Android users who wanna PING and paying a fortune to get 250MB. Hehehe. Just download via the link below. This where I download all my youtube videos. So thank Me later.

Btw. The Vid u about to watch is awesome. But this one way messi wud be sideline for 2months. This aliens will trash our ass and take over the earth. Lol.

BUT...If a football match was to save Earth from destruction, which players will you pick? Name ur best 11. Currently.

http://3gps3.yaaya.mobi/download_3gp.php?vid=eNortjI0tFLStcgJSk_xd_F1NlGyBlwwMywFDg

FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by Okwyjesus(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Where are these first to comment guys........

@ topic. So Samsung is behind all those strange apperances.

l salute the concept......
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by Andyblaze: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
2nd to comment.

I want to play this match
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by oseiwe(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Okwyjesus: Where are these first to comment guys........

If Samsung sponsors Galaxy11, will Tecno bankroll d aliens?
I'm sure africans r d willing aliens.
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
Okwyjesus: Where are these first to comment guys........

Rumour had it is samsumg! Burr no one is sure YET. To me I fink samsumg collaborating with Adidas to bring the best game show ever. Wanna see CR7 and messi In one team
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by striker9(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
First Eleven

Enyeama

Lahm Chiellini Terry Evra

Iniesta. Pirlo. Xavi

Cr7. Rooney. Ribery
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by AyodejiCharles(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
He very much deserves it even in Injury.When he finally retires from the game of soccer, then the whole world will know that a rare living thing played the round leather game in this generation.I am glad to have watched him play, what about you?...like my post if you agree without bias or hatred for the living soccer legend.
Re: Messi Is Announced Captain For The Galaxy 11 Vs The Aliens! #winnertakesearth by Okwyjesus(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2013
oseiwe: If Samsung sponsors Galaxy11, will Tecno bankroll d aliens? I'm sure africans r d willing aliens.

Let's keep our fingers crossed as d package unfolds.

(1) (Reply)

Messi's Wife Comments On Ronaldo's Hat-trick With Photo Of Her Sons / Who Is The Strongest Soccer Team In The World / Visit Nigeria Football League Official Website And You Will Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.