Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. (42811 Views)

How To Get A National I.D Card In Nigeria / Please: How Long Does It Take To Proccess Nigeria National I.d Card? / National I.d Card Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2013
How you doing people, am tryna get a national I.d Card. Will be hitting on the National I.d Office by wednesday, what do you think they will require from me, to validate the process. Help! Cox i really need that card b4 Nov 24th and i dn't wanna get into a mess.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by zube01(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
two passports..LG identification letter..15 thousand naira at most..somebody with international passport that will shortee u!...nd prayers!...
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
God 4bid! Money nw required, is dat true?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by zube01(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2013
Bossforeva: God 4bid! Money nw required, is dat true?
..no ooh..it's done free of charge...just go there nd smile!..

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Donlexino(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
No requirements
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by aminho(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
No be by fos woo its suppose to be free.thats just like buying my nigerian citizinship

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Muhylonaire(m): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Lmao....if u dont wanna use money to do it,better wait till d next election thats when u will get it for free
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by bchineme: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
I dont think that money is involve during the time of requesting for your National identity Card, sois not true.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by AbdulAdam56(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
zube01: two passports..LG identification letter..15 thousand naira at most..somebody with international passport that will shortee u!...nd prayers!...
ole shocked
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
The only requirment is u taking urself there. And be ready to tell them about ur state, LGA, extended family, address, place of birth etc
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by hamzia(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't think money is involve
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by TTOPSON(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls someone shd give d address of their offices in Lag. I really need d i.d
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
dnt tink money is needed
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by nerodenero: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
I have registered for that national nonsense twice and visited their office countless times to receive the nonsense but to no avail. Those guys are good at giving excuses. My experience was a sad one but wish you luck as you visit them.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by adepink(f): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
where can it be done in abuja plz?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Iceprincehkn(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
zube01: two passports..LG identification letter..15 thousand naira at most..somebody with international passport that will shortee u!...nd prayers!...
this guy must be mad
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Ene101(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
I don't think you can get the ID this year.I did mine in April and uptil now the bargers keep telling me it is not ready. Smh
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op...wat u need is original copies of ur birth certificate and lga of origin or valid drivers licence. ..and a passport. ..its totally free...u only pay(transport) to get there and once you're day..every other thing is free including d O2
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
What matters is the number, not the card. The NUMBER is your identity. The card is just a piece of paper. However, the card will be given to all who have the NUMBER sometime next year. But remember, the NUMBER is your identity.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by wheesin(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
I need onwe too.. Clocking 18 next year... sad
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by amacastel: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls wia is their office I want to re do ma lost national Id

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by lekkie073(m): 2:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wan sell mine.....I did it sometime in 2002 and its still looking new. who go buy?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Ice4jez(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Iceprincehkn: this guy must be mad
see who is callin someone mad. pls wat are the requirement since u. Re not mad
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Burger01(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Your thumb print is all they need plus face capturing.

...... A married lawyer made love to his girl-friend inside his car one day. The girl enjoyed it so much she forgot to take her panties. On getting home, his wife saw the girl's panty in the car. She got mad and tore it into pieces screaming: Honey! Honey!! Honey!!! What is this? The lawyer camly replied. My God, you have just destroyed evidence of a rape case worth millions of dollars . She quickly fell on her knees apologizing. Honey please forgive me, God will bring another one! Amin....

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Tee99(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
@ Op is free. U won't get d card imediately bt dey will gv u a slip containin ur iD numba wit d rest of d info dat d card shud carry...d slip is as gud as d card itsef. I did mine in spetember n I was told wen d card is redy I'll b contactd bt no news yet. Jx mk sure u av a means of identification wen goin 2 deir office, it cud b ur skul identity card or work or jx any means of identification. Uhmmmm d questn wey dem go ask u plenty sha bt easy 2 answer e.g address, occupation, mother name, mother surname (b4 marriage) dat kind tin. 1 more tin try n go very early in d mornin... I did mine in NIMC Alausa opposite Shopryt same location wit d Nscdc.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Kurupt01: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Burger01:
...... A married lawyer made love to his girl-friend inside his car one day. The girl enjoyed it so much she forgot to take her panties. On getting home, his wife saw the girl's panty in the car. She got mad and tore it into pieces screaming: Honey! Honey!! Honey!!! What is this? The lawyer camly replied. My God, you have just destroyed evidence of a rape case worth millions of dollars . She quickly fell on her knees apologizing. Honey please forgive me, God will bring another one! Amin....
hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by fpeter(f): 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
adepink: where can it be done in abuja plz?

ZONE 5 BUT NA WAR!!!
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by kelvin1191(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just log on to www.ninenroll.gov.ng then fill the form you will see there(ur bio data). It comprises of 11 stages. Then print the final one which contains a bar code and take it to their office. @ the office, they will scan it with a bar code reader to extract ur data then take ur 10 finger prints, capture u image then u will present any of the following 4 identification: old national id card, driving licence, intl. Passport, birth certificate/age declearation, local govt of origin cert. Nepa bill, ATM card or schl. Id. Dats all. Its free! Or you go to their office to collect the form & fill manually but the first process is quicker.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by christlyke(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
[quote
author=Tee99]@ Op is free. U won't get d card imediately bt dey will gv
u a slip containin ur iD numba wit d rest of d info dat d card shud
carry...d slip is as gud as d card itsef. I did mine in spetember n I
was told wen d card is redy I'll b contactd bt no news yet. Jx mk sure u
av a means of identification wen goin 2 deir office, it cud b ur skul
identity card or work or jx any means of identification. Uhmmmm d questn
wey dem go ask u plenty sha bt easy 2 answer e.g address, occupation,
mother name, mother surname (b4 marriage) dat kind tin. 1 more tin try n
go very early in d mornin... I did mine in NIMC Alausa opposite Shopryt
same location wit d Nscdc. [/quote]

Exactly what he said op...
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Ammanda(f): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls where exactly is there office in port harcourt?
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Nasige(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Just go there wit anytin that can b used to identify u,like national I.d card,voters card,student I.d card and a valid atm card.They will give u a form 2 fill,the d will enter evrytin u ave filled in d form,and they will take ur figer print and snap u a passport and print out d temporary I.D Card.
Re: What Are The Requirements For A National I.d Card. by Onyenna(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ndi Ara.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Take Over Airport Road Abuja (Photos) / Some Old Photos From Nigeria's Past / 7 Reasons Why Women Live Longer Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.