Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men (1016 Views)

Can Men Bear To See Women Cry? / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / What Do Married Men Think Of When They See Women Prettier Than Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by mamagee3(f): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
How do you see women who take gifts and money from random men that offer it?

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by Swiftboy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
Them be long throat! >0

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by Suzie0(f): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
They are just not contented with the little they have & so crave for more. Ladies try & be independent, their is so much joy in it.
Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by Osama10(m): 12:56am On Nov 13, 2013
No class.
Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Post more replies

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by louken(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2013
They have no class.
They are hungry.
They'll probably do a lot just for money.
They're probably players.
I have no business with such women.
Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by 7footre(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2013
Suzie 0.:
They are just not contented with the little they have & so clave for more. Ladies try & be independent, their is so much joy in it.
You be real anambra babe!!! They really clave for more
Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by shutupp: 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
mama-gee:
Post more replies
why
Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by drmikeadams(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Jst observed 4rm xperience dat a gurl will take a gift 4rm one maga & give to d one she loves,..it depends on wat side u stand either ur her maga or ur her love-vendor
Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2013
I see them as my poo

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2013
Did they ask for it? If they didn't and the man offered it, well why not.
What I dont like are ladies who see it as a point of duty to ask any man who says hello to them for something.
When I was in Uni a friend of mine got so much gift from admirers, many of them anonymous. Should she have said no so that broke a$$ Nairaland guys won't call her long throat? As if they won't give if they had.

1 Like

Re: How Do You See Women Who Take Gifts From Men by louken(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ada Nri1: Did they ask for it? If they didn't and the man offered it, well why not.
What I dont like are ladies who see it as a point of duty to ask any man who says hello to them for something.
When I was in Uni a friend of mine got so much gift from admirers, many of them anonymous. Should she have said no so that broke a$$ Nairaland guys won't call her long throat? As if they won't give if they had.

Interesting. So women and gifts are like monkeys and banana. You just can't resist. You were probably jealous of your friend for getting all the gifts while non came your way. Ndo. Your own time is coming.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get A Good Man / A Man Just Ended His Relationship With His Girfriend Due To Nigeria Loss. / How Women Turns Our Able Bodied Men To Over Fed Babys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.