Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, (3703 Views)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Omawunmi And Dbanj Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by admin3: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2013

Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by ajasa4link: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2013
chai! this is a really testy choice I need to make o...The English ,modern and sophisticated side of my heart will chose tiwa savage..... But, as an African man I like my ladies conspicuous and bogus, that is to say: omawunmi will be my choice instanta
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Davidolu321: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2013
i also got this for shares....
http:///16VhP7S
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by realmaster(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2013
catching them young, i wiill go for chidinma ooh.

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Tholudee(f): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Omawumi wink cheesy kiss
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by realmaster(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2013
tiwa, no omawunmi no noonooo still chidi noøoooooooo i need all of them. (confused)

1 Like

Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by tyson99(m): 7:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Tiwa shld just gimme a chance....nna eehn i will break the wall of her jericho
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by dumez4every: 7:28am On Nov 12, 2013
my choice is not there, would have gone for weird mc

1 Like

Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2013
Where's Yemi Alade? embarassed
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2013
None.. Na mercy johnson
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Agrika: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Tiwa S. She is classic
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by homesteady(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2013
Tiwa is the hottest!
Chidinma is too good to be hot! But she is the prettiest!
Then lastly omawumi(Nigeria 1st music divasmiley )
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Dannylux: 8:18am On Nov 12, 2013
Chidimma for keeping cheesy
Tiwa for phucking lipsrsealed
Omawumi for rough phuck undecided

just kidding

1 Like

Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by tuk2ato(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2013
The person in brown suit, is that Chief Anthony Anenih wink
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by demelza: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Tiwa! Tiwa!!
She's on fire!
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Tiwa, omawumi..Old mamas. CHIDINMA young nd fresh blood
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by ammyluv2002(f): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2013
tuk2ato: The person in brown suit, is that Chief Anthony Anenih wink
No na Chief Raymond grin grin grin grin
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by dumez4every: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2013
the man is Olusegun Obasanjo while he was in military
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by icebebe(f): 10:22am On Nov 12, 2013
undecided why all of dem dey hold neck?
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by fruityjojo(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2013
I don't understand d basis 4 comparism ohh! Tiwa is quiet matured & Omawunmi is old enough 2 be Chindinma's mom! Soo I dnt understand d question!!!

2 Likes

Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by vhickky(f): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2013
tiwa of course, her dentition is superb!!!
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by NoQualms1(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
tuk2ato: The person in brown suit, is that Chief Anthony Anenih wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
lwkmd

No basis for comparison. That person in the third pix doesn't look like Chidima.
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Lolitua(f): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
haa...chidinma,tiwa,omawumi....cossy nko?
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Portablet(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
I love tiwa, d hottest is tiwa savage
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by dumez4every: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2013
i want to deflower chidi
Re: The 3 Best Female Stars, Who Is The Hottest, Tiwa Savage, Omawunmi And Chidinma, by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Austeenx: Where's Yemi Alade? embarassed

Her latest song: johnny, awesome song kiss she sounded so igbo in That one!!!
Are u d johnny she is looking for undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Looses Weight (congrats ! SEE PHOTOS HERE) / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl-plus With Adekunle Gold, Jazzman Olofin And Weird MC / Nollywood Actresses With Shocking Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.