Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

**ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** (5847 Views)

You Can Now Download Andriod Apps From Google Play Direct To You PC / Sites For Downloading Apps/games On Nokia C5 03 Touchscreen Symbian Phone. / Mobile Phone Apps/games Zone Symbian S60v3 Os9.x Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

**ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2013
[b]MANY PEEPS VE BEEN BEGGING ME TO OPEN MY OWN THREAD FOR ANDRIOD APP/GAMES LINKS SHARING....I VE ALWAYS POSTED LINKS TO COOL APPS AND GAMES IN D TECNO PHANTOM A+ THREAD SO NOW I AM SPREADING D MINISTRY TO OTHER ANDRIOD USERS...

U CAN ALWAYS REQUEST FOR APPS/GAMES LINK HERE....JUST STAY GLUED TO THIS THREAD TO GET THE BEST APPS UPDATE FOR UR ANDRIOD PHONES..

IF U DONT VE DATA TO DOWNLOAD ANY OF THOSE GAMES U CAN ALWAYS MEET ME IN PERSON IF U R IN LAGOS...U CAN MEET ME AT COMP. VILLAGE IKEJA, TO COLLECT THEM, IT GOES FOR ... EACH (U CAN GUESS THAT)....Y WASTE DATA WHEN U CAN GET ANY GAMES AT A CHEAP PRICE FROM ME..

U CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP OR CALL ME ON 08161145975 OR ADD ME ON BBM WITH 75ABCA2A ...FOR ANY ADVICE AND IF U WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME IN PERSON....

PLS FEEL FREE TO REQUEST FOR APP/GAMES LINK HERE AND I WOULD POST D DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD FROM.

U CAN ALSO CONTACT ME IF U NEED A 32GB MEMORY CARD, IF U NEED TO UNBRICK UR ANDRIOD PHONE..

FOR NOW I WOULD BE DROPPING LINKS TO WONDERFUL APPS/GAMES....JUST STAY GLUED....
[/b]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2013
list of Games available for now on my pc....

FIFA 14 (full unlocked version with unlimited coin+commentary)
wildblood (+ 77,000000) coins
Gta vice city full
Gta auto 3
Sparkle 2
Pes 12
Anomaly hd
9mm
adventure of tintin
gta vice city
dead trigger (unlimited money)
asphalt 8
asphalt 7
dungeon hunter4
pacific rim
six guns
real steel
real boxing
bladeslinger
streetfighter
need for speed most wanted
batman dark knight rises
amazing spiderman
gangster vegas
gangster rio city of saints
despicable me
modern combat 4
And many more............

Would be posting link to some of these games.....
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:21am On Nov 12, 2013
HAVE U EVER WANTED TO IMPROVE UR DOWNLOAD SPEED IN UR ANDRIOD PHONE/TABLET LIKE THAT OF IDM ON PC THEN ADVANCED DOWNLOAD MANAGER IS THE SOLUTION TO THAT..SERIOUSLY IT DOWNLOAD FASTER WHEN U GET THE PRO VERSION...

DESCRIPTIONS

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1290239_IMG_2013090526882_jpgf45d4e7fb87fc8f4a5eb709c963a943f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1290240_IMG_2013090555250_jpg3803f87c7d8b294e9e6c0354d1952d2f

Features:
- download up to three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (9 parts)
- interception of links from the browser and clipboard;
- icon of the program and downloading progress in the notification panel;
- backup list of downloads and settings on SD card;
- completion notification by sound and vibration;
- resume after reconnection or program restart;
- save different file types in different folders;
- built-in browser for sites with registration;
- plan files download on a schedule;
- site manager;
- and many more...

Add links from browser:
- press on link and from the window "Complete action using" select ADM (supported by Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser, Chrome)
- long press on a link to display the context menu, press "Share link" and from the window "Share via" select ADM (supported by Firefox, Skyfire, Stock Browser, Dolphin, Boat Browser)
- copy the link and the service will intercept the link (supported by Maxthon)

Controls:
- press on the download to start/stop the process;
- press on the completed download to open the file;
- long press on download to display the context menu.

Widget:
- click on the widget to launch the program;
- If the scheduler works, widget displays the time to start/stop.

[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ymeeznzw0uvypt8/adm%20pro.apk?token_hash=AAG--eQjjYh8VU4h_dBCgPoomJ2k0bdXG9H69qx3oz9dSA&dl=1]DOWNLOAD ADVANCED DOWNLOAD MANAGER (PRO) HERE[/url]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2013
HOW TO MAKE BBM FUNCTION WELL ON TECNO Q1

I noticed that BBM on all techno Q1 is turned upside down. Just download this wonderful app SETORIENTATION and install on ur tecno q1 and change d orientation to LANSCAPE then ur bbm will be normal.

DOWNLOAD SET ORIENTATION HERE
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2013
[b]MOON READER PRO

Description
Better designed book reader with powerful controls & full functions, supports epub, pdf, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS formats.
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ Shake the phone to speak (Text-to-speech, TTS engine support)
✔ PDF support, fast & speech compatible
✔ Reading statistics function
✔ More beautiful themes, background images and fonts
✔ Customize reader bar function
✔ Headset & Bluetooth keys control
✔ Multi-point touch support
✔ Option for password protection at startup
✔ Book to home screen shortcut
✔ Annotations, highlights & bookmarks share support
✔ Open/Backup/Sync/Download/Upload book files via Dropbox/GDrive
✔ Tilt to turn page with customized actions
✔ Customer email support
☀PDF features in Pro version:
✔ Fill out PDF Form
✔ Highlight, annotation, handwriting
✔ Smart scroll lock, smooth reading experience
✔ Night mode support, 6 additional pdf themes available
✔ Dual-page mode for landscape screen
✔ Speech, auto-scroll compatible
✔ Read statistics, sync, flip animation available

☆The key features:
• Support online ebook libraries and personal calibre ebook server.
• Read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation.
☆Standard functions:
• Full visual options: line space, font scale, bold, italic, shadow, alpha colors, fading edge etc.
• 10+ themes embedded, includes Day & Night mode switcher.
• Various types of paging: touch screen, volume keys or even camera, search or back keys.
• 24 customized operations (screen click, swipe gesture, hardware keys), apply to 15 customized events: search, bookmark, themes, navigation, font size and more.
• 5 auto-scroll modes: rolling blind mode; by pixel, by line or by page. Real-time speed control.
• Adjust the brightness by sliding your finger along the left edge of the screen, gesture commands supported.
• Intelligent paragraph; indent paragraph; trim unwanted blank spaces and lines options.
• Keep your eyes health options for long-time reading.
• Real page turning effect with customized speed/color/transparent; 5 page flip animations.
• My Bookshelf design: Favorites, Downloads, Authors, Tags; self bookcover, search, import supported.
• Justified text alignment, hyphenation mode supported.
• Dual page mode for landscape screen.
• Support all four screen orientations.
• EPUB3 multimedia content support (video and audio), popup footnote support
• Backup/Restore options to cloud via DropBox, sync reading positions between phones and tablets.
• Highlight, Annotation, Dictionary (Offline or Online, support ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora, ABBYY Lingvo, etc.), Translation, Share functions all in moon+ ebook reader.

[url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qtx5n8nlrjywgg0/Moon%2B%20Reader%20Pro%20v2.1%20apkmania.com.rar?dl=1&token_hash=AAEZjRtsqc5AXbkURBDlbtZZ3tG3iqCJKPWlg4UtosqX4g]DOWNLOAD HERE[/url]
[/b]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2013
DO U KNOW U CAN ACESS UR BANK ACCOUNT THROUGH UR PHONE, LIKE CHECK BALANCE, SEND MONEY FROM UR ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER PESIN ACCOUNT THROUGH UR ANDRIOD PHONE...NO NEED OF GOING TO BANK EVERYTIME...I CHECKED MY BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE TODAY AFTER DEPOSITING WITH QUICKTELLER EVEN THOUGH VE NOT GOTTEN ALERT ON MY PHONE UP TILL NOW...JUST DOWNLOAD DIS WONDERFUL APP AND FOLLOW D ON SCREEN INSTRUCTIONS....

INTRODUCING QUICKTELLER

Quickteller makes it easy to buy airtime, make payments, send and receive money...
Get urs on PLAYSTORE or visit [url]WWW.M.QUICKTELLER.COM[/url] to read other infos..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1366677_IMG_2013101851906_jpge568b026ccf3689dfbd22bf91f17f547

How It Works

To use QuickTeller is simple and easy. All you need do is register your details on QuickTeller. You would receive an activation code which you should use to activate your profile. From here you can start enjoying the QuickTeller services.

Make a Payment

Making a purchase or paying for a subscription is simple on QuickTeller. Select any payment item you want to pay for on QuickTeller, enter your details for the payment. A payment page would prompt you for your cards details and your secure PIN. When completed, your payment is securely carried out and you would be notified via email of your payment.
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2013
[b]DOWNLOAD VIRTUAL TENNIS FOR LOVERS OF TENNIS.

Genre: sport

Game description
A magnificent tennis simulator from the Sega company! Choose your favorite player and begin the career. The best graphics in this genre for games for smartphones. Opportunity to compete with 50 players at 18 stadiums of the world on soil, grass, opened and covered courts in a single or pair mode.

DOWNLOAD VIRTUAL TENNIS.APK FOR ANDRIOD 2.3 AND HIGHER(5.6MB)

DOWNLOAD THE CACHE.ZIP HERE(276.9MB)

HOW TO INSTALL THE GAME
* extract and move cache to sdcard/Android/obb then install ur apk then launch your game and enjoy..

[/b]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by alex4roses(m): 12:32am On Nov 12, 2013
marcjoe: HOW TO MAKE BBM FUNCTION WELL ON TECNO Q1

I noticed that BBM on all techno Q1 is turned upside down. Just download this wonderful app SETORIENTATION and install on ur tecno q1 and change d orientation to LANSCAPE then ur bbm will be normal.

DOWNLOAD SET ORIENTATION HERE
work on link
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:41am On Nov 12, 2013
alex4roses: work on link

Ok....click on d download link above again...link fixed wink
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:52am On Nov 12, 2013
SCREEN FILTER IS A MUST GET FOR EVERY ANDRIOD PHONE USERS WETHER ROOTED OR NON ROOTED, WETHER GIONEE, TECNO, SAMSUNG, HTC ,SONY........ITS JUST 60KB MAKE SURE U DOWNLOAD THIS TO PROTECT UR EYE AT NIGHT AND SAVE A WHOLE LOT OF BA3..DO U KNOW THAT UR ANDRIOD PHONE BRIGHTNESS WHEN REDUCED TO D LOWEST STILL AFFECTS D EYES, IF U VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO LOWER UR PHONE BRIGHTNESS THEN DIS APP IS THE SOLUTION U VE BEEN WAITING FOR ...

(U GUYS WILL THANK ME LATER FOR THIS)

Description
Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
More features:
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
NOTE:
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again

DOWNLOAD SCREEN FILTER HERE
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2013
[b]NEW GAME - FIFA14 (DIRECT LINK)

FIFA 14 - a long-awaited continuation of a magnificent football simulator. Choose any command and lead it to the victory.

Features:
Excellent realistic graphics
Intuitive control by gestures
Thirty three football leagues
About 600 license teams
More than 16 thousand players
Tremendous soundtrack
Magnificent gameplay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1331323_IMG_2013092834384_jpg2ec689f37f528bd88fbe1f8cb59ae2af

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1331677_IMG_2013092847816_jpg6f0331d67d7b60b8d5459b543468aa80

Download fifa14.apk (15mb) here(LINK UPDATED IF U R STILL HAVING ISSUES WITH D FORMER ONE)

Download d fifa14 cache file (1.25gb) here

extract and move cache to sdcard/Android/obb

TO UNLOCK OTHER FEATURES LIKE MANAGER MODE KICK OFF, ULTIMATE TEAM DO THIS AFTER INSTALLING SUCESSFULLY...

**LAUNCH D GAME GOTO PLAY TAB THEN PRESS UNLOCK ALL>>>PRESS CHECK FOR EXISTING PURCHASE>>THEN IT WOULD TELL U SUCESSFULLY UNLOCKED..(BUT UR BROWSING NETWORK MUST B ON TO DO THIS OOH)

NOTE: IF YOURS IS STILL FORCE CLOSING AFTER U PRESS TAP TO CONTINUE FOLLOW THIS TRICK I DISCOVERED..

**PUT ON ONLY UR WIFI(off data connection oooh) BEFORE U START THE GAME U DONT NEED TO CONNECT TO ANY WIFI ACESS POINT THEN LAUNCH UR FIFA14 AND C D MAGIC AFTER U PRESS TAP TO CONTINUE...[/b]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 12:54am On Nov 12, 2013
some peeps ve been begging me to upload this since seriously dis app>> PUSHUP(PRO) is d BOSS...

Description

Tip: Since Android OS limitation, please install on your Phone instead of SD card if need notification work normal after restart phone.
Push Ups! Train with your Device! Your personal trainer for free.
The best Push up app is coming with its unique design and powerful function.
This is a real personal fitness trainer. This is a cool body builder. Push ups not only helps counting the number of push-ups you do, but also calculates the calorie you lose during every excise and makes the training plan based on your daily training and body status.
In training mode, the app will make a reasonable training plan based on your age and body status. The plan will be divided in to six levels with each level containing several groups of push ups. Training plan for next group or level will be based on your current training result. In each new level the app will re-evaluate your body status to make sure the plan is customized.
You can not only count the push ups using proximity sensor but also enter the training data manually.
Check out how this app helps you build up your body through doing push up. It will not disappoint you.
Features:
* Touch Screen Counting
* Enter training data manually
* Graphs and Statistics
* Training mode
* Freestyle Mode
Tag: body building,body builder, training, push up, pushups, press ups, exercises, fitness, coach, strength

DOWNLOAD PUSHUP (PRO)
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2013
[b]DIRECT LINK TO ATORRENT (PRO)

Have u ever wanted to download torrent files like on p.c then atorrent pro would do d magic for u on ur andy...

Description

aTorrent PRO - Native P2P BitTorrent Software for Android devices. Download files with ease right to your phone or tablet!
Professional (Ad-free) version.
Features:
* Dark and Light themes
* Torrent search dialog
* Open torrents right from browser
* Magnet links support
* Add torrent from file
* Choose download folder
* Partial download (choose files from torrent)
* Multiple parallel downloading
* Option to limit downloads by Wi-Fi
* Option to pause downloads when external power supply is not connected
* Supported protocols: BitTorrent P2P, DHT, Advanced DHT Bootstrap, Magnet links, HTTP & UDP Trackers
* Large files support (for FAT32 SD cards - 4Gb maximum, for internal storage - unlimited file size)
Coming soon:
* Many other features in development.

DOWNLOAD ATORRENT (PRO) HERE[/b]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2013
[b]DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK TO GTA VICE CITY (I SO MUCH LOVE THIS GAME ON MY PC THEN BUT NOW ITS ON MOBILE AND WE CAN NOW ENJOY IT ON OUR PHANTOM A+)

DOWNLOAD GTA VICE CITY.APK (3.8mb)

DOWNLOAD GTA VICE CITY CACHE FILE(1.38gb)

HOW TO INSTALL...

1. Put the cache in sdcard/Android/obb
2. Install apk
3. Then launch d game and start playing....enjoy

WARNING..Don’t start the game without cache! If it happens, delete the game, install it once again and start with cache.[/b]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2013
DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK TO PES 12

DOWWNLOAD PES 12.APK(29.8mb)

DOWNLOAD PES 12 CACHE FILE(170.5mb)

After downloading move the cache file to sdcard/android/obb

Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by marcjoe(m): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2013
FOXFI TETHERING

Description

Turns your Android phone into a free WiFi Hotspot - no rooting or tether plan required.
You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point is infrastructure mode with WPA2 security.

i.e THIS WONDERFUL APP ALLOWS U TO SHARE YOUR INTERNET FROM UR PHANTOM A+ to any other ohone that has wifi...just like TETHERING...BUT THIS APP IS BETTER OFF...

U CAN SHARE UR NETWORK VIA WIFI
U CAN SHARE UR NETWORK VIA BLUETOOTH
U CAN SHARE UR NETWORK VIA USB LIKE NOKIA PC SUITE
NO NEED OF GETTING ANGRY AGAIN AFTER UR WIFI PASSWORD IS RESETED BY ITSELF...

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPKkH6boHV-NIpdZ1lJgxTjJz5dnrKrvrhegjZxwhUTZX10EfU5dj0_29t[/img]
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by Ajibam: 1:41am On Nov 12, 2013
God bless you for this sir...the moonreader is in rar form not apk
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 12, 2013
pls can you fix a galaxy S3? it came with 4.0 then I tried to upgrade it to 4.1 at the computer village, since then, problem started, it could not be upgraded, and could not be downgraded. booting stops at the Samsung logo. what can be done on it.
Re: **ANDRIOD APPS/GAMES VILLAGE** by puskin: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2013

(1)

I'm Playing My Best Yet I'm Still Losing In PES / What Are The Punishment For Registering For The NIN Twice? / Zain Callertune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.