Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin (2740 Views)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by nancyberry(f): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2013
hello
everyone
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by ccollins(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2013
lipsrsealedcheesy cheesy cheesy is the pix on your profile your's.if it is yours. Surely, you look sassy,elegant,vivacious, and era defining.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by gboso1ne(m): 7:45am On Nov 12, 2013
Only Doctors..siddon dere make olld age catch u.mtcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2013
Doctors??u go find u hear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Dannylux: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2013
Desperate chick undecided
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Vicjustice: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Let no one insult her, she has the rights to her own desires and choice

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Danhumprey: 8:30am On Nov 12, 2013
nancyberry: hello
everyone,am in need of a medical doctor who is based in benin for a
serious relationship,could be from delta(kwale),igbo,should be
tall,handsome,a christain(born again),God fearing,a good cook,a lover of books and music and ready to love.please he should be a good communicator and should be able to express himself.
please leave your contact details i would get back to you within 24hours,only serious minded doctors who are based in benin......thanks
Milady,I think you are on a long thing! You're a searching for those qualities in a man? Just pray you're lucky to get a man with such qualities. grin

From your pix,I assume you are 30yrs and above. I'm sorry to tell you,that you must learn to compromise. You may come across a man with such qualities,but he may not be a doctor. On the other hand,you may come across a man who is a doctor,but unfortunately doesn't possess those qualities.

The question is,what are you looking for in a man? His character and qualities or his occupation? The choice is yours.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by obayaya(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Doctors??u go find u hear

A beggar with a choice
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by ccollins(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: Doctors??u go find u hear

Op, do u have a plan b at all
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2013
obayaya:

A beggar with a choice
imagine!
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Yahoo1(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2013
everyone,am in need of a medical doctor who is based in Calabar for a
short,Not handsome,a muslim(born before),Allah fearing,a good cook? ,a lover of oral s.ex and group se.x and ready to go 8rounds.please he should be able to drive in bed than out of it and should be able to express himself.
please leave your contact details i would get back to you within 24hours,only serious minded gigolos who are based in benin......thanks
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Yahoo1(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2013
Op...no mind dem..u go meet one ...might be a native doctor though

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Nichobabe(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2013
Danhumprey: Milady,I think you are on a long thing! You're a searching for those qualities in a man? Just pray you're lucky to get a man with such qualities. grin

From your pix,I assume you are 30yrs and above. I'm sorry to tell you,that you must learn to compromise. You may come across a man with such qualities,but he may not be a doctor. On the other hand,you may come across a man who is a doctor,but unfortunately doesn't possess those qualities.

The question is,what are you looking for in a man? His character and qualities or his occupation? The choice is yours.

You are very right My brother. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by obayaya(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2013
Harbosede02: imagine!

by the time her pubic hair turns Grey, she'll understand
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by chineloSA(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2013
Doctor grin grin grin grin grin. You want him to doctor you everywhere cheesy

Don't worry sugar, wishes do com true, eehn!! wink
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Rummenigge(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2013
I believe the OP's dp is one yoruba actress. Chances of seeing a doc with all these xracters is rare. I'm tall, handsome & Godfearing but I'm nt a doc. D OP go wait taya.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by oselenkejoor: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2013
everyone,am in need of a medical doctor who is based in benin for a
tall,handsome,a christain(born again),God fearing,a good cook,a lover of books and music and ready to love.please he should be a good communicator and should be able to express himself.
please leave your contact details i would get back to you within 24hours,only serious minded doctors who are based in benin......thanks

Op, u're faker than fake..to start with, u used d pix of another woman(an actress) in your profile. Are u that fugly, that u ashamed of urself? grin I'm surprised that u excluded DICK size in your lenghty list cos in ur previous posts u said ur lazy giggolo boyfriend had a 9inches bazooka_like dick...go get a life, seek a doctor and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Au revoir! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by dheaven: 12:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
oselenkejoor:

Op, u're faker than fake..to start with, u used d pix of another woman(an actress) in your profile. Are u that fugly, that u ashamed of urself? grin I'm surprised that u excluded DICK size in your lenghty list cos in ur previous posts u said ur lazy giggolo boyfriend had a 9inches bazooka_like dick...go get a life, seek a doctor and accept Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Au revoir! lipsrsealed
The girl or guy may be one of those online contractors who claim they connect sugar daddy and mummies to young girls and boys.
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by nancyberry(f): 12:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote author=Yahoo1][/quote].....
4 ur mind u don compose or write u 4 tell us say na dis kind u b dey find 4 ur sister now
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by nancyberry(f): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
obayaya:

by the time her pubic hair turns Grey, she'll understand
you 4 tell us say na so ur younger sister own be wen u check dis morning
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by MyParadise(m): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
nancyberry: ...
you 4 tell us say na so ur younger sister own be wen u check dis morning

Pls, when people push you to the edge of the wall just keep your cool. You know what you want or need. I thank you for opening up your mind and not die in silence.

But, i am confused at some point. Why must it be only doctors?
Pls, can you just answer me...
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by doomsdayII(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
nancyberry: .....
4 ur mind u don compose or write u 4 tell us say na dis kind u b dey find 4 ur sister now
immature and senseless. You've just used ur hand 2 rip open ur pants 4 us 2 see ur I.Q level. Very obvious.....either you're a shameless dude or a 4ucking bi.tch. Take d next turn 2 ur right and you just might find a newly born to feed ur shits.
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by MyParadise(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
doomsdayII: immature and senseless. You've just used ur hand 2 rip open ur pants 4 us 2 see ur I.Q level. Very obvious.....either you're a shameless dude or a bleeping bi.tch. Take d next turn 2 ur right and you just might find a newly born to feed ur shits.

Why is it we like using harsh words on people? She over-reacted just point her mistake for her to learn. It doesnt really need abuse.
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by lilmax(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Op what about your own profession
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by doomsdayII(m): 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
My-Paradise:

Why is it we like using harsh words on people? She over-reacted just point her mistake for her to learn. It doesnt really need abuse.

Are you actually falling 4 dis rubbish? Cos nancyberry is actually a helpless kolawole
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by MyParadise(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
doomsdayII: Are you actually falling 4 dis shit? Cos nancyberry is actually a helpless kolawole

i am not falling for her. I am not a doctor and dnt even intend becoming one. I dnt even reside in Benin and not even sure if i would be there anytime. All i am saying is that we should be a bit nice to ourself and to others.
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Old age don catch dis one o grin, in one of ur post u dey describe how ut bf 9inches dick sweet, now u dey look for God fearin guy hahahahah, after ur toto don wide pass canal
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by nancyberry(f): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
[quote
author=doomsdayII] immature and senseless. You've just used ur hand 2
rip open ur pants 4 us 2 see ur I.Q level. Very obvious.....either
you're a shameless dude or a 4ucking bi.tch. Take d next turn 2 ur right
and you just might find a newly born to feed ur shits.[/quote]
since u want to be mannnerless n rude....i would reciprocate it
you can tell all dat to ur mother wen u c her.......
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Yahoo1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
nancyberry: .....
4 my mind i think say yu dey dream
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by nancyberry(f): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
doomsdayII: Are you actually falling 4 dis rubbish? Cos nancyberry is actually a helpless kolawole
like you would forever remain helpless all ur life......you do nt need to tell us we already know
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Didi5(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Nancy i be medical doctor but i dont reside in Benin
Re: In Need Of Guy For A Serious Relationship In Benin by Didi5(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
ednut1: Old age don catch dis one o grin, in one of ur post u dey describe how ut bf 9inches dick sweet, now u dey look for God fearin guy hahahahah, after ur toto don wide pass canal
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With My Girldfriend Tonight / Why Don't They Like Me / Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.