Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Tuesday November 12th, 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Tuesday November 12th, 2013 (524 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Tuesday November 12th, 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2013
Rhapsody of Realities
Be Conscious That You Are Light
Tuesday November 12th, 2013
Pastor Anita

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light. (Ephesians 5:cool

The above scripture is very explicit in its description of you; it says, "...ye are light in the Lord...." Praise God! You're the light because you've been born of God who is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all" (1 John 1:5).

In John 8:12, the Lord Jesus said, "...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." What a declaration! He knew exactly who He was and was bold to declare it. Then, in Matthew 5:14, He called us the light of the world! We're light just as He is light.

You have to make bold declarations about who you are. You're the light of the world; therefore, everywhere you go, light up the world.

Some may scoff, or even get upset, at your audacity of faith; refuse to be moved; keep talking your faith. Choose to walk in the reality of who you are in Christ: shine your light so brightly for others to see, and glorify your heavenly Father.
Prayer:
Dear Father, I thank you for qualifying me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. Darkness has no place in me, for I'm native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Colossians 1:12-13
Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Good morning to you
Do make a great day.
Much love.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Tuesday November 12th, 2013 by sunny3kng(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2013
The Salvation of your soul is more important than the relationship we have now. I can't hold back Jesus From You anymore. Today might be the only day I have to tell You about Jesus Christ. Except you're born again & Have received Christ into your life, You won't be saved into God's marvelous light/Life. Otherwise, You'll be doomed for eternal destruction. The Life of Christ has brought liberty. Its this simple.
STEP1- Believe in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God & that He came to die for our sins & that He rose again for our justification. & that He's coming back again.
STEP2- Accept Him into your Life.
STEP 3- Make this confession - say this- "LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU DIED FOR MY SINS. I BELIEVE YOU WERE RAISED FOR MY JUSTIFICATION. I ACCEPT YOU INTO MY LIFE & I CONFESS YOU AS LORD OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR TODAY I'M A CHILD OF GOD & I HAVE JESUS LIVING IN ME. HALLELUYAH."
God bless You.

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor's Authority / How To Dispose Old Bibles / If It Be Thy Will – When To & Not Pray This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.