Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? (2266 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / An Open Letter To Anambrastate Governor Willie Obiano From A Concerned Resident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by investnow2013: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
Please I Don't Know If You Are Seeing What I am seeing! Ngige long Political Career is coming to an End after Novermber16 Anambra-State Elections because of SELFISHNESS, ARROGANCE & FALSEHOOD! What do you Think Ngige Should be doing after Politics? Your Suggection will be Appreciated by All Anambrarians.
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
He should go back to Abuja and continue to collect his constituency allocations and this time around, he should not bother to build toilets for nursery schools, he should save the money and invest it in a business after he leaves the senate.

that will ensure that he will be not be jobless like most professional politicians.

I keep asking what people like Ngige, Buhari, Andy Uba, Lai Mohammed and their likes to for a living.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngige should be sent on political retirement.shameless man.building pit latrines as his constituency projects.I knew peter obi was mediocre but I never knew ngige was worse.ngige should go back to his medical practice and forget about politics unless he wants to contest in the southwest.
By the way,is it that if ngige hadn't revealed his constituency project at the debates we would never find out that he spent 250 millon on pit latrines as his constituency projects?
Is there no media in the southeast?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
^
Fools!!!! You should be worried about the future of your master Peter obi after his stooge loses woefully to Ngige

1 Like

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
chima12: Ngige should be sent on political retirement.shameless man.building pit latrines as his constituency projects.I knew peter obi was mediocre but I never knew ngige was worse.ngige should go back to his medical practice and forget about politics unless he wants to contest in the southwest.
By the way,is it that if ngige hadn't revealed his constituency project at the debates we would never find out that he spent 250 millon on pit latrines as his constituency projects?
Is there no media in the southeast?
has your Senator done better than Ngige, tell us the name of your Senator
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Ogojohn(m): 1:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
You should be worried how your team will cover there heads in shame after NGIGE must have been declared governorship elect.
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by MRWHINNIG: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngige will lose this election.

Fake promises:
Build an airport in 6 months,
Solve insecurity situation in 100 days,
Free education for all etc.

Greatest achievement in the senate:
Built VIP toilets in Onitsha with his 250 million naira constituency allowance.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by gleaf: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Freeglobe should be researching the internet for best retirement jobs for his boss, cos he cant even go back to medical practice again!!! Freeglobe the last time i checked almost all the senators can boast of one standard project for their constituency except your pay master!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Many people will be abandoning their handles after the election. Chino is already withdrawing gradually. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
gleaf: Freeglobe should be researching the internet for best retirement jobs for his boss, cos he cant even go back to medical practice again!!! Freeglobe the last time i checked almost all the senators can boast of one standard project for their constituency except your pay master!!!
Tell us what your Senator has done. very simple
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Senators are commisioning boreholes,giving scholarship to members of their constituency,buying electricity transformers for their constituencies and shameless,clueless,mediocre ngige is using his constituency allocation to build pit latrines yet you shamelessly support him.
am not suprised,at least we all know you are not from anambra neither do you reside in anambra,so you obviously didn't know ngige was so clueless,empty and mediocre.
ngige is the type of governor who will only point at some sub-standard roads as achievement.
take a look at akwa ibom being positioned to become a regional business destination for west and central africa.this is the kind of direction anambra should be going and it won't be possible to get there with visionless individuals like ngige who couldn't sponsor a single bill in the national assembly.
FreeGlobe:
has your Senator done better than Ngige, tell us the name of your Senator

4 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by gleaf: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
[b][/b]
My senator said he provided VIP toilet to a secondary school! if you are doubting me let me send you the video link or i forgot you knw abt dt

3 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2013
@chima12
you are quite annoying or just dumb. Why can't you mention the names of the senators specifically and tell us what they did? Why mentioning Akpabio, why not mention your clueless Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by kingbang: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Do you have brains at all? At least the other 2 senators are not seeking for our votes again! Tell your pay master that Saturday is judgement day for him. VIP toilets my azzzzz! sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by kingbang: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b]
My senator said he provided VIP toilet to a secondary school! if you are doubting me let me send you the video link or i forgot you knw abt dt

Is the name of your senator by any chance Tunde Ngige? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
kingbang:
Do you have brains at all? At least the other 2 senators are not seeking for our votes again! Tell your pay master that Saturday is judgement day for him. VIP toilets my azzzzz! sad sad
I hope you will not dump nairaland when Obiano fails to even clinch 2nd place at the polls cheesy
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by kingbang: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I hope you will not dump nairaland when Obiano fails to even clinch 2nd place at the polls cheesy

hahahahahahahaha. i cant wait to say RIP to the username freeglobe soon!

1 Like

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by gleaf: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
kingbang:

Is the name of your senator by any chance Tunde Ngige? grin grin grin grin
[b][/b]
my bro i dont even know if the dude has changed name, the last time i checked Tunde was not on his name , but i believe desperation for power might have included Tunde to his names. Rem how he claimed to have visited okija shrine and told us is just to get the power first and deal with them(his co criminals)

2 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
kingbang:

hahahahahahahaha. i cant wait to say RIP to the username freeglobe soon!
I see the pain through your laugh, come Saturday shall see. Onwa 2013
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by collynzo2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
What is wateroo?
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by kingbang: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
gleaf: [/b]
my bro i dont even know if the dude has changed name, the last time i checked Tunde was not on his name , but i believe desperation for power might have included Tunde to his names. [b]Rem how he claimed to have visited okija shrine and told us is just to get the power first and deal with them(his co criminals)

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The lying SOB!
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Go through my postings on this thread.you are not the only one who sees peter obi as a non-performer,I also do;you can check my first post on this thread. ngige is definately not a worthy candidate for the govt house.ngige is sure worse than peter obi.you should read peoples post properly before quoting them, besides I never mentioned any akpabio anywhere in my post .
FreeGlobe: @chima12
you are quite annoying or just dumb. Why can't you mention the names of the senators specifically and tell us what they did? Why mentioning Akpabio, why not mention your clueless Peter obi.
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ngige will be given the post of minister for toilet affairs after he lose the election
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by olabukola: 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Information filtering from Lagos sanitation organization; Kick Against In discipline (KAI) says the Lagos state government is planning to deport more Igbos from the state if the APC candidate in the forthcoming Anambra state election does not win the state governorship election.

Better do the needful Anambra people.
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Fools!!!! You should be worried about the future of your master Peter obi after his stooge loses woefully to Ngige

Must you call people names in the names?
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ogojohn: You should be worried how your team will cover there heads in shame after NGIGE must have been declared governorship elect.

Cover heads with shame for what na?

This is a just a contest, its either one wins or he looses.

Some of you want Ngige, some of us don't want him.
We have repeatedly stated that APC is catastrophic to our wellbeing as a people.
Allowing a tyrant like Buhari and an epitome of corruption like Tinube to have influence on our great state is too much burden for me to bear.
I understand the spirit some of you have, you have genuine love for our state, but there is something you are missing:

We are not in Biafra yet. As far as we are in Nigeria, the ethnic/religious perspectives will shape our politics.
ACN was a South West party, CPC and ANPP were Northern parties.

The merger of this three has nothing to do with any "progressive" mentality!
It is simply to wrestle power from Jonathan who "should not have become President".

Rochas went to sell himself and APGA so cheap!

I am ashamed.

Rather than Anambra go to APC, even the PDP is a very well known evil!

Anambra must not and should not be in the opposition, at least not now!

If Ngige wins, no problem, and I won't hide my face in any shame.

Now, if he looses, will you hide your head in shame?

Cheers

5 Likes

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by investnow2013: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
gleaf: [b][/b]
And me too! Ngige gave us VIP TOILETs!!!!.Other Senators are providing Hospitals, Schools, Electric Tranformers, Scholarships etc, but My Action Senator WHO WANTs TO BE ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNOR IS PROVIDING 2 VIP TOILETs With 250 MILLIONoooooo!!!!!!. My Action Senator! Dalu Imekaoooo!!!!!.

1 Like

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by investnow2013: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
FreeGlobe: ^
Why this name calling? Don't be rude like your FATHER NGIGE!. By Novermber17 You will eat your Words!. I know he paid you for This, But Kwue Eziokwu ka ihere mee ekwensu!
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by investnow2013: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
noblezone:

Must you call people names in the names?
He Thought that Anambra-State of 2013 are Still Same like the one of 2003! Ngige thought that Anambra People are FOOLISH PEOPLE!. You cannot continue to deceive a Child,The Child is no longer a Child,but now an Adultoooo!!!!. Ngige can only WIN IN FOOLS PARADISE & NOT IN ANAMBRA-STATE OF GREAT & WISE PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
invest-now2013:
He Thought that Anambra-State of 2013 are Still Same like the one of 2003! Ngige thought that Anambra People are FOOLISH PEOPLE!. You cannot continue to deceive a Child,The Child is no longer a Child,but now an Adultoooo!!!!. Ngige can only WIN IN FOOLS PARADISE & NOT IN ANAMBRA-STATE OF GREAT & WISE PEOPLE!
stay here and be ranting like a headless chicken while Ngige claims landslide victory. Let me give you a hint, Anambra people don't vote incompetent governors, they voted out mbadinuju, it took ojukwu to save Peter obi and the general consensus now is Peter obi has failed so keep dreaming
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by mindtricks: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
By my personal perception, I think only him, Ngige of APC, is actually out there to serve.

Not his waterloo, but a water-tight test of his worth in their eyes.

I pity Anambrarians who may be going in for another 8 years of endless suffering and waterloo, if going by sheer foolishness they miss it this time.
Re: Is Anambrastate Novermber16 Election Ngige's Political WATEROO? by investnow2013: 12:12am On Nov 13, 2013
FreeGlobe:
stay here and be ranting like a headless chicken while Ngige claims landslide victory. Let me give you a hint, Anambra people don't vote incompetent governors, they voted out mbadinuju, it took ojukwu to save Peter obi and the general consensus now is Peter obi has failed so keep dreaming
I Hope you will see This Volcano coming That will sweep Politically away Your Master & little god Ngige come Novermber16 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 African Presidents Who Wants To Die On Their Seats! / Rev. Fr. Mbaka Lashes Out At Okorocha For Giving Church N50m Dud Cheque / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.