Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! (3194 Views)

It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere / Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
In his last minute effort to save the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, from becoming a minority party in the days leading to the 2015 elections, President Goodluck Jonathan has sent out message to all the seven New PDP governors for a closed door meeting in Aso Rock on Monday, OluFamous.Com gathered.

Jonathan had ignored the governors on his return from Israel but he became scared after the APC leaders and supporters visited the G7 governors and were given Presidential treatment in their states.

A top source in Abuja told OluFamous.Com that the sole agenda of the meeting is to beg the G7 governors not to dump the PDP for the APC but give Jonathan time to decide whether or not to run in 2015.

The G7 governors have vowed that this will be their last meeting with Jonathan before taking a final decision.

http://www.olufamous.com/2013/11/breaking-jonathan-summons-g7-governors.html

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
They can join APC, it's just a question of time before the fisticuffs begin, I can bet, they (G7) won't last 6 months before they come back begging the chosen one, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for re-admittance into the PDP fold! Looking at Amaechi's face in the second pic, one can tell he is out of steam already.... grin grin grin Kai see pesin face like 'Udele' apologies to my Igbo friends in the house grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by Elueme: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
Delete this mushroom write-up before I change my mind!. Who are the G7? Let them leave. The presidency can never beg but can appeal to their reasoning since those dots are losing their mind hence at the verge of a political suicide. These states except Kwara and Rivers( which the president will clinch 100% with or without Amaechi) played insignificant role in making him in 2011. Agreed that all nerves must be calmed but not to the extent of a self harm compromise.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by AjaraEwuro: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
nonsense.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by ochukoccna: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
the kind of headlines we cast our news stories with is embarassed embarassed
Is he a Judge or a military dictator that he would summon people? shocked shocked
can we not just use the word invited?
This militarized mentality of Nigerians sef sad sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Olufamous.com?!!! The dude is known for writing trash and propaganda apart from his pastime of spreading pro-amaechi propaganda. I'll take whatever he writes with a pinch of salt
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint: They can join APC, it's just a question of time before the fisticuffs begin, I can bet, they (G7) won't last 6 months before they come back begging the chosen one, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan for re-admittance into the PDP fold! Looking at Amaechi's face in the second pic, one can tell he is out of steam already.... grin grin grin Kai see pesin face like 'Udele' apologies to my Igbo friends in the house grin grin grin

So why all the daily begging and summoning to Aso Rock. Obviously, the fear and burden is on the clueless aso rock dullard..

Months Ago, you and other jokers on NL were shouting rubbish like APC is dead on arrival, APC wont last this and that month, but APC is not only stronger than your crooked and corrupt PDP, the dullard is reading the writing on the wall hence all the destructive scrambling and oppressive moves all over the place.

@ Amaechi, I see I can't stand this dumb dullard look on his face....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by realsuigeneris: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

So why all the daily begging and summoning to Aso Rock. Obviously, the fear and burden is on the clueless aso rock dullard..

Months Ago, you and other jokers on NL were shouting rubbish like APC is dead on arrival, APC wont last this and that month, but APC is not only stronger than your crooked and corrupt PDP, the dullard is reading the writing on the wall hence all the destructive scrambling and oppressive moves all over the place.

hmmm!! are u sure u are d one talking abi the wrap of igbo? Pls what made APC stronger? Who is doing the daily begging? APC is only stronger in respect of begging PDP Governors to join them and what does that mean? that APC does not have what it takes to challenge PDP.......only on pages of newspapaers.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
realsui-generis:

hmmm!! are u sure u are d one talking abi the wrap of igbo? Pls what made APC stronger? Who is doing the daily begging? APC is only stronger in respect of begging PDP Governors to join them and what does that mean? that APC does not have what it takes to challenge PDP.......only on pages of newspapaers.

I really can not be bothered with shallow, ignorant, tribal and ethnic jingoists with nothing intelligent to contribute..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

Have you considered a career in Comedy yet? You claimed APC is getting stronger? How so now? Please educate us.....the truth is there is palpable tension in the APC Camp, because of strange bed fellows storming the party and some faithfuls were dead scared that these "strange ones" will only come and study their patterns and bolt away to reveal the secrets to PDP! PDP, as much as I don't believe in partisan politics still stands stronger anytime, anyday, you can take my words on this to the bank.....carry your yeye APC comot for my front Agbameta grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by AjaraEwuro: 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

I really can not be bothered with shallow, ignorant, tribal and ethnic jingoists with nothing intelligent to contribute..

With the point he made? And you said he doesnt have anything intelligent to contribute? Haba.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by oluwashaddow(m): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Summon bo?........ dem b small pikin?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by teskyg: 3:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
@ Agbamata,always high on hot urine.Today you got your nose bloodied.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint:
Have you considered a career in Comedy yet? You claimed APC is getting stronger? How so now? Please educate us.....the truth is there is palpable tension in the APC Camp, because of strange bed fellows storming the party and some faithfuls were dead scared that these "strange ones" will only come and study their patterns and bolt away to reveal the secrets to PDP! PDP, as much as I don't believe in partisan politics still stands stronger anytime, anyday, you can take my words on this to the bank.....carry your yeye APC comot for my front Agbameta grin grin grin grin

Palpable tension in APC, but with PDP, we have a fragmented PDP/NPDP, we have daily PDP court cases and drama, court judgement against the party, oppressive police and government actions against party members, the aso rock dullard is summoning and begging breakaway members of his own party everyday....

Can you reference same with APC? Are they fragmented? Do we have APC and NAPC? Do we have court cases and judgement? Can you show us anything to back up your palpable rubbish? No you can not, all you have is your silly and imaginary palpable nonsense... in fact, the APC folks presidential treatment everywhere they go including in your PDP states and this is what's scaring your aso rock dullard to death.

...please STFU and try make sense for a change...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by thaoriginator: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mr Joe latrine, na desperation go kill dis ediota ape-like president of banana republic
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

Palpable tension in APC, but with PDP, we have a fragmented PDP/NPDP, we have daily PDP court cases and drama, court judgement against the party, oppressive police and government actions against party members, the aso rock dullard is summoning and begging breakaway members of his own party everyday....

Can you reference same with APC? Are they fragmented? Do we have APC and NAPC? Do we have court cases and judgement? Can you show us anything to back up your palpable rubbish? No you can not, all you have is your silly and imaginary palpable nonsense... in fact, the APC folks presidential treatment everywhere they go including in your PDP states and this is what's scaring your aso rock dullard to death.

Seems you have started sniffing on that 'thing' again, don't worry when it's time I will personally wake you up from that long sleep undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint:
Seems you have started sniffing on that 'thing' again, don't worry when it's time I will personally wake you up from that long sleep undecided

We have a fragmented PDP/NPDP, we have daily PDP court cases and drama, court judgement against the party, oppressive police and government actions against party members, the aso rock dullard is summoning and begging breakaway members of his own party everyday....

I was expecting your lazy and incompetent asss to answer the highlighted questions, not to repeat the same meaningless and thoughtless rubbish..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by Rad1cal: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

We have a fragmented PDP/NPDP, we have daily PDP court cases and drama, court judgement against the party, oppressive police and government actions against party members, the aso rock dullard is summoning and begging breakaway members of his own party everyday....

I was expecting your lazy and incompetent asss to answer the highlighted questions, not to repeat the same meaningless and thoughtless rubbish..

Dummy, a fragmented PDP is much stronger than the infant called the APC.

No wonder they keep prostrating while begging the G7 group to join them .

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by Chylo(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
...and about time too

#teamAPC grin cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

So what are you going to make out from the 10000 APC supporters that cross-carpeted to PDP in Anambra? Hopw about many of them doing that unnoticed in other States, how do you react to that? Are you a wizard to decode that PDP is being fragmented (according to you) while you are oblivious of the fact that APC is also being affected, you are not a smart HYPOCRITE!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by WildChild00(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
tokunboh: Olufamous.com?!!! The dude is known for writing trash and propaganda apart from his pastime of spreading pro-amaechi propaganda. I'll take whatever he writes with a pinch of salt

[size=22pt] Olu famous an hungry blogger, looking for some cheap google payout.[/size]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint:
So what are you going to make out from the 10000 APC supporters that cross-carpeted to PDP in Anambra? Hopw about many of them doing that unnoticed in other States, how do you react to that? Are you a wizard to decode that PDP is being fragmented (according to you) while you are oblivious of the fact that APC is also being affected, you are not a smart HYPOCRITE!

Ode, do you not know the meaning of fragmented or do you need some special village code to figure that out?

Fragmented = break or cause to break into fragments. = PDP > NPDP

Is this even according to me or according to obvious realities unfolding before our eyes? What about court decisions against odechukwu's faction regarding PDP the National secretary who is now a member of the NPDP? Is this according to me you slow and ignorant village square snail..?

APC is also affected, but you are yet to show us the APC court related cases, court judgments and all the fragmented parts of the APC including NAPC if there is any.

No wonder you are dullard related because you dumber than dirt...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

Ode, do you not know the meaning of fragmented or do you need some special village code to figure that out?

Fragmented = break or cause to break into fragments. = PDP > NPDP

Is this even according to me or according to obvious realities unfolding before our eyes? What about court decisions against odechukwu's faction regarding PDP the National secretary who is now a member of the NPDP? Is this according to me you slow and ignorant village square snail..?

APC is also affected, but you are yet to show us the APC court related cases, court judgments and all the fragmented parts of the APC including NAPC if there is any.

No wonder you are dullard related because you dumber than dirt...

Agbaofifo, I give up on you, I am tired of teaching you basic cognitive skills, it seems that fufu you packed 'upstairs' is not wired for logic undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint:
Agbaofifo, I give up on you, I am tired of teaching you basic cognitive skills, it seems that fufu you packed 'upstairs' is not wired for logic undecided

lmao @ tomnentity teaching me cognitive skills. Coming from the same olodo wey no fit differentiate between education and educating?

Egbe, STFU and answer my questions you dullard..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by tomakint: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
agbameta:

lmao @ tomnentity teaching me cognitive skills. Coming from the same olodo wey no fit differentiate between education and educating?

Egbe, STFU and answer my questions you dullard..
At this juncture I must admit that, there must be a strong nexus between you and something, definitely if something is not wrong with you, you must be wrong with something! So, my response to you makes no sense, I said are you a wizard for you to know that many other APC faithfuls are not decamping to PDP in other States? Oh My God shocked shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by agbameta: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
tomakint:
At this juncture I must admit that, there must be a strong nexus between you and something, definitely if something is not wrong with you, you must be wrong with something! So, my response to you makes no sense, I said are you a wizard for you to know that many other APC faithfuls are not decamping to PDP in other States? Oh My God shocked shocked shocked

Ode, any dumb, insane and irrelevant nonsense to dodge my questions... Typical dullard routine.

What a loser..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
With or without G-7 idiots PDP remains τ̣Ђ℮ strongest...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Saraki Is Ibo, Ridiculous Defense Of The "Our Son" Mentality? / NDA Cadets Block Traffic To Take Selfies. (photos) / Niger Delta Avengers Wish Muslim Happy Eid Hit Chevron Rmp 22,23 And 24 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.