Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Could This Be A Sex Tape Of A Top Nigerian Singer (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be A Sex Tape Of A Top Nigerian Singer (video) (1810 Views)

Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) / Top Nigerian Celebrity Dads And Their Pretty Daughters [photos] / 50cent Signs Rotimi, Us-Born Nigerian Singer To G-unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be A Sex Tape Of A Top Nigerian Singer (video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Saw this all over Twitter but I can't yet bring my self to believe ..
http://www.4shared.com/video/Dg_6XRG_/Could_this_be_the_sextape_of_p.html

Could this truly be chidinma or a look alike?
Re: Could This Be A Sex Tape Of A Top Nigerian Singer (video) by ajasa4link: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nonsense! that is not chidinma! what the fvck is wrong with all the useless bloggers in Nigeria?... chai! I advise chidinma to get the full list of all bloggers that have this fake news and video on their site and Sue them all for defamation.... For crying out loud,they can't prove she is the one in the video and yet they keep publishing it to third parties.... u just can't keep damaging a person's reputation just because u want traffic on ur blog....
Re: Could This Be A Sex Tape Of A Top Nigerian Singer (video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
ajasa4link: Nonsense! that is not chidinma! what the fvck is wrong with all the useless bloggers in Nigeria?... chai! I advise chidinma to get the full list of all bloggers that have this fake news and video on their site and Sue them all for defamation.... For crying out loud,they can't prove she is the one in the video and yet they keep publishing it to third parties.... u just can't keep damaging a person's reputation just because u want traffic on ur blog....
m not believing it either bro ....this put me in dismay .....it everywhere already

(1) (Reply)

Joseph And Adaeze Yobo Celebrate Wedding Anniversary In Lagos(photos) / Nairalander Performing On Stage / DJ Xclusive Denies Report Saying He Is Not Folorunsho Alakija's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.