Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye (2092 Views)

Olajumoke Chilling In Her Bath Robe In Hilton Hotel (Photo) / Peter Okoye And AY Chilling In Peter's Mansion / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye by hammedkola(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye by Ulofine: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Too much money, well i wish u well
Re: Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye by ammy4goodies(f): 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2013
good for u
Re: Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye by hammedkola(m): 7:36am On Nov 13, 2013
ammy4goodies: good for u

Thank you ma brother...I know you 'll be wondering where am I?, well...I was the one that took the shot grin grin

Ulofine: Too much money, well i wish u well
and you too grin grin
Re: Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye by Tolexander: 7:53am On Nov 13, 2013
hammedkola:

Thank you ma brother...I know you 'll be wondering where am I?, well...I was the one that took the shot grin grin
fantastic!

You took the shot on his instagram page?
Re: Chilling In The Private Jet With Peter Okoye by hammedkola(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2013
Tolexander: fantastic!

You took the shot on his instagram page?

Noooo, you misquoting me. As in, was aboard the jet with him

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Dressing Mishap 18+ / 11 Times Britney Spears And Christina Aguilera Totally Channeled ‘the Craft’ / OMG: Khloe Kardashian, French Montana Are Getting Back Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.