Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) (5313 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / A Tight Corner- Advice Needed!!! / Tight Corner By Az Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
A beautiful and sexy 3rd year student female friend of mine just told me this true story of hers in the university yesterday.
Before the ASUU strike she was having this palava with a male lecturer from the department of Law in Uniben, and it's kinda hunting her cause when school resumes it's still gonna come back in her face!
It was 3 weeks before ASUU striked, the lecturer asked her for sex but she refused and also insulted the man right there in his office.
The lecturer called her back the next day and promised her that she won't graduate from the school until she paid for a hotel where he gonna have sex with her and after that she's gonna pay him 50,000 naira! shocked
In her words: "I thought he was joking,cause it sounded so funny"

But since then, whenever Amaka(her name is Amaka) wrote his exams she failed woefully! She failed his exams like 3 times before she decided to go confront him.
She got into her office and met other male lecturers in there, she wanted to go back but the man asked her to state her mission. She complained and asked other lecturers to tell him to stop failing her!
She was so surprised when the other lecturers called her a 'fool' and asked her to do what the main man asked. According to her, She was lost at that moment. . .
She walked outta the office with anger and shame•••At the next exam, she hired a fifth year student from the same department to help her write the exam. She never knew this was her DOOM!
The guy got into the exam hall and started writing for Amaka in bliss TILL the lecturer began looking for her!
The lecturer knew how important the exam was to her and then he figured out that someone else must be sitting for her.
He walked around the hall looking for the impersonator, he later got to the guy's sit and GBAM! Caught him shocked He asked the guy to stand up . . Nwa guy started begging the lecturer not to create a scene or report this.
The lecturer asked him to go call the girl back in the hall! He rushed out and got back back with Amaka, Amaka and the guy were so scared at that moment. . The lecturer then asked the boy to tell Amaka to do what he(The lecturer) asked her to do unless he's gonna report this to the school management which will end up expelling the two of them from the school!
Omo ehn, the guy knelt down and begged Amaka to please do whatever the lecturer has asked. . That his future lies in her hands cause he will be graduating this year cry
Amaka was so confused but she refused• luckily,the lecturer gave her a chance to go think about it. Amaka got back home to think about "it" until ASUU striked abi na stroked( which one )
The lecturer just called her on the phone yesterday about her decision. . She told him to wait till school resumes,Oga lecturer agreed.
After she cut the phone she broke down in tears, that's when I walked in and she narrated the story.
I gave her advice like "report it to the school na"... but she said if she does that, it's still gonna be null cause she has no proof and it will look as if she wanna play him out plus the other lecturers will make sure she suffers!
I was lost of advice that's why I created this thread to ask for advice from my fellow Nairalanders oo!
What should she do cause she's tryna consider having sex with him oo

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Teespice: Dicey situation

she should not give in to his demands, hard as it seems.

it is rather unfortunate that a lecturer moreso a lawyer i guess would stoop so low as to look for sexual gratification. she should report to appropriate authorities but then it is the lecturers word against hers.

that goes a long way to show the degree of rot in our varsities.

it is well.
Authorities They won't even believe her cause she got no proof and besides we talking about a professional Lawyer here wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
She's a virgin(according to her oo)

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
There's something wrong with this Story;she hired someone to write the Exam for her,but she must have known that regardless of whom wrote the Exam,the Lecturer would recognize her Script and do the needful on it..doing this,she has implicated herself and diminished the Value of any Testimony she might give.

Anyway,my Advice is;she should just up and report to the necessary Authorities in the School,after finding some way to entrap the Man,be it Call Recording,Video,or at the Hotel where they're supposed to meet....alternatively,she should search for a Military Officer in or close to her Family who will have a very intense "Discussion" with the Man;Military People have been known to solve Matters like this very quickly.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2013
koonbey: There's something wrong with this Story;she hired someone to write the Exam for her,but she must have known that regardless of whom wrote the Exam,the Lecturer would recognize her Script and do the needful on it..doing this,she has implicated herself and diminished the Value of any Testimony she might give.

Anyway,my Advice is;she should just up and report to the necessary Authorities in the School,after finding some way to entrap the Man,be it Call Recording,Video,or at the Hotel where they're supposed to meet....alternatively,she should search for a Military Officer in or close to her Family who will have a very intense "Discussion" with the Man;Military People have been known to solve Matters like this very quickly.
When you wanna give an advice you should consider the person's background and other things. . . .
If she reports to the authorities that guy is gonna be expelled you know?

And not everybody knows a millitary man!

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Teespice:

Clear case of one being in between the devil and the deep blue sea.

i will not advise her to sleep with her lecturer. what if it backfires. you know what i mean?

let her take up the case. you never can tell the outcome.

but lawyers sha....... i gat no words.
How do you mean "take up the case"

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Alikaxon(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
She shud go to d juju in her village nd curse him. Simple, d lecturer wil just die mysteriously 4 tryin to tarnish a girl's bright future. Some culpable lecturers are victims of this tragic death. They do not less deserve it, If they re reprehensible.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Alikaxon: She shud go to d juju in her village nd curse him. Simple, d lecturer wil just die mysteriously 4 tryin to tarnish a girl's bright future. Some culpable lecturers are victims of this tragic death. They do not less deserve it, If they re reprehensible.
Do you think every lecturer you see is ordinary

And besides, she's from a committed Christian family.

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: When you wanna give an advice you should consider the person's background and other things. . . .
If she reports to the authorities that guy is gonna be expelled you know?

And not everybody knows a millitary man!

#TeamGOM
Oya! she should go ahead and sleep with the Man then,after all,hiring someone to write an Exam for her shows she doesn't hold too many Scruples.

Aside that,you didn't answer my Question on how she planned for her Script to evade the Lecturer even if the Exam was written in her stead successfully.

Anyway sha,the whole thing sounds like the Plot of a bad Nollywood Movie *yimu*

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Teespice:

Reporting it. smiley
You'r joking ryt?

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
koonbey:
Oya! she should go ahead and sleep with the Man then,after all,hiring someone to write an Exam for her shows she doesn't hold too many Scruples.
You see?? That's the problem! That's why she doesn't wanna tell any other person from her family.. ..

Sleep with him and lose her virginity

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Ammanda(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
This must have been very frustrating to Amaka, Imagine sitting for one course for more than 3times. I don't know what her fate would be like if she reports him given that most of the lectures in that school could be in same fraternity just like the ones she met in his office. But still the best is to get evidence and report to the appropriate quarters even if it means risking her chance of graduating. If the lecturer is finally exposed and sacked, it will server as deterrent to others and free girls from facing future embarrassment from the likes of the he goat lecturer.
I just wish I were God I'll just strike this lecturer to ashes, such a wicked man.
I know one poll science lecturer in uniport who operates the same way, he'll ask his victim to pay for accommodation while he sleep with you before You can pass his paper. This is a really bad situation in nigeria universities and students unions are doing anything about it, maybe embark on strike too.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Alikaxon(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: Do you think every lecturer you see is ordinary

And besides, she's from a committed Christian family.

#TeamGOM
nd so, she shud use her bible, what is she waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by deor03(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
One of the few times, shooting some people is not a crime
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
This must have been very frustrating to Amaka, Imagine sitting for one course for more than 3times. I don't know what her fate would be like if she reports him given that most of the lectures in that school could be in same fraternity just like the ones she met in his office. But still the best is to get evidence and report to the appropriate quarters even if it means risking her chance of graduating. If the lecturer is finally exposed and sacked, it will server as deterrent to others and free girls from facing future embarrassment from the likes of the he goat lecturer.
I just wish I were God I'll just strike this lecturer to ashes, such a wicked man.
I know one poll science lecturer in uniport who operates the same way, he'll ask his victim to pay for accommodation while he sleep with you before You can pass his paper. This is a really bad situation in nigeria universities and students unions are doing anything about it, maybe embark on strike too.
Please consider that guy she hired (kunle)

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: You see?? That's the problem! That's why she doesn't wanna tell any other person from her family.. ..

Sleep with him and lose her virginity

#TeamGOM
If she explains to her Family Members,I'm sure they'll understand,and find something to do about the Man,after all,he's just a Man abi,a mere Lecturer...he's not at the Top of the Food Chain,not at all.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Alikaxon: nd so, she shud use her bible, what is she waiting for?
Bible *yawns*

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
deor03: One of the few times, shooting some people is not a crime
And you think this kinda lecturer is just "some people"

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
koonbey: If she explains to her Family Members,I'm sure they'll understand,and find something to do about the Man,after all,he's just a Man abi,a mere Lecturer...he's not at the Top of the Food Chain,not at all.
Shey I told you to consider her background and her situation, if she goes further trying to expose this man. . She's equally shooting herself and kunle at the foot undecided

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Ammanda(f): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls advise ur friend never to sleep with the lecturer o no matter what. In fact That certificate is not worth her future if she mess up by sleeping with him. Those lecturers are evil, be warned.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Teespice: In fact, it is best i cut to the chase.

Let her report the lecturer to the school authority.

its a lose lose situation. you say she is a virgin. if she goes ahead to sleep with the lecturer and something bad happens in the process, she will blame herself for even trying it in the first place.

if she reports and gets expelled, she should pick up the pieces of her life and move on, start afresh from the beginning. at least, her integrity as a woman would be intact. sorrow lasts for a night but joy comes in the morning.

karma is a naughty lady. people who are meant to defend the helpless turn out to be the very ones who exploit them. what goes around surely comes around.
And what happens to the guy(Kunle)

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
Pls advise ur friend never to sleep with the lecturer o no matter what. In fact That certificate is not worth her future if she mess up by sleeping with him. Those lecturers are evil, be warned.
She's not just tryna protect her education and all that. . . Another person who's supposed to graduate this year is also in trouble!!!

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Teespice(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: And what happens to the guy(Kunle)

#TeamGOM

Too many things to consider. he knew what he was going into by helping her. harsh as it seems, let him bear his cross.

i don dey tire to talk eh. sad
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Ammanda(f): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: Please consider that guy she hired (kunle)

#TeamGOM
does the lecture also have any proof to expel him? Even if he has, the guy should take whatever the outcome may be. It's not a death sentence, after all he knew the risk involve before he agreed to write the exam. As long as justice see the daylight at the end I wouldn't mind considering another school if I were the guy.
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2013
Teespice:

Too many things to consider. he knew what he was going into by helping her. harsh as it seems, let him bear his cross.

i don dey tire to talk eh. sad
Ahan? After all these years in paying huge school fees and struggling in school should just cut and fade in one day

No tire oo, what if it was you?

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
god_of_music: Shey I told you to consider her background and her situation, if she goes further trying to expose this man. . She's equally shooting herself and kunle at the foot undecided

#TeamGOM
Frankly,I think the Guy deserves whatever he gets,what the fck was he thinking? even if he wrote it and wrote it well,wouldn't the Lecturerr have done whatever he wanted regardless? after all,its not like the Chick didn't pass the previous ones,is it? He just discharged a 24 gauge Shotgun shell in not just his Foot,but his his Degree and his Future...towards no reasonable Purpose.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ammanda :
does the lecture also have any proof to expel him? Even if he has, the guy should take whatever the outcome may be. It's not a death sentence, after all he knew the risk involve before he agreed to write the exam. As long as justice see the daylight at the end I wouldn't mind considering another school if I were the guy.
Oh! You'r wicked!! (Joking)
Do you think it's easy
The shame, the struggle, and you know expelled student don't really get easy admission to other universities!

#TeamGOM
Re: Caught In The Middle (tight Corner) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
koonbey:
Frankly,I think the Guy deserves whatever he gets,what the fck was he thinking? even if he wrote it and wrote it well,wouldn't the Lecturerr have done whatever he wanted regardless? after all,its not like the Chick didn't pass the previous ones,is it? He just discharged a 24 gauge Shotgun shell in not just his Foot,but his his Degree and his Future...towards no reasonable Purpose.
*speechless* lipsrsealed

#TeamGOM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My EX Is Now Doing To Me (Pics) / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / Why Do Men Rape Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.