Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please (984 Views)

General Visa Enquire For India Get First Hand Information / Thread for South Korea prospective students / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please by sunnshyn(f): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,

Trust you guys are keeping well.?

Pleases I would like to have first hand information about South Korea as I am considering visiting and maybe, just maybe pitching my tent there in the closest future.

I'd like to know:
1) Standard of Living: what its like to live in SK, rent, food etc as I have been told by my friends who relocated few months back that its ok. I trust Nairalanders and I'm sure I'll get better info here.

2) How easy is it to get jobs in SK on a Nigerian passport and on average how much do they pay? My friends say btw 1000-2500usd monthly. Abeg how true is this?

3) What are the citizens likes? Racist, kind? Etc..

4) I'm single and single...*coughs* will I find eligible single and single guys there? LOL...I'm serious o...

5) Please my people, your kind and prompt answers will be greatly appreciated.

God's blessings!

Sunnshyn
Re: Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please by sunnshyn(f): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hey,

13 views and no response? I'm sure we've got Nairalanders in South Korea...please help your girl na....

Still hopeful...

Thank you.
Re: Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please by goryorhal(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
VISA PROCESSING
Ten working days for ordinary passports after submission of all necessary documents.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
A. Passport and one application form with two passport photographs.
B. Original letter of invitation and a photocopy (must be dated, notarized, contain the inviter’s Certificate for Business Registration, Certificate of Tax Payment (both valid - 2010) and the I.V must not be more than 3 months old from the date of issuance) Note also that translation notary is not acceptable, but the Invitation Notary Certificate.
C.Personal and Company bank statements of the applicant (for a period of 6 months) duly stamped and signed by an authorized signatory of the bank.
D.Original and photocopy of Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum/Article of Association or ordinary business name registration (for enterprises). All originals must be sighted and retained during visa processing.
E. Original and photocopy of Income Tax Certificate. (valid)
F. Original and photocopy of Bill of Lading or evidence of Int’l business transactions. These should include all customs clearance documents as well as RAR, INVOICES, PACKING LIST, ETC.
G. Visa payment slips from the Embassy before payment in Zenith Bank (Bourdillon Branch)
H .Document “D” above, if written in other languages, must be translated in English and thereafter notarized by a Notary Public.
I. The original invitation letter, bank statement of account and other documents addressed to the Embassy, as well as those the Embassy deems fit, would be retained by the Embassy after visa processing.
NB. RESIDENTS IN NIGERIA FROM OTHER NATIONALITIES, MUST PRESENT EVIDENCE OF TEMPORARY RESIDENT PERMIT (CERPAC CARD)

APPLICABLE VISA FEES
ALL VISA FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE WHETHER VISA IS GRANTED OR NOT.

For a maximum of 90 days : $30.00
For a period over 90 days : $50.00
Over 90 days & multiple : $80.00
For all American passports : $45.00

though I have been to sk once , but its a very nice place to go and there are alot of factories work over there... I'm even planning to relocate there soon...
hope the above info will help u out..
Re: Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why not marry in nigeria before travelling ? Are you tired of the nigerian system ?

Walahi if i enter that kind country, in one year, i go become importer/exporter of coco water..
Re: Sunnshyn Needs First Hand Information On South Korea Please by justwise(m): 2:21am On Nov 28, 2013

(1)

Read These 20 Tips Before Moving From Nigeria To South Africa / Why Nigerians Abroad Fail To Visit/return To Their Father Land / Medview Deploys Boeing 747-400 On Lagos- London Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.