Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* - Romance (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* (109943 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Mikechinos(m): 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Check muah

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2013
chimajii:

^lol... U be serious Faggo.t! Hehehhe......U shud be shot On sight....See man whey dey drink panadol for anoda nigga headache...Homo! Go and do what u Knw best which is riding Dics! Otele! Namah!!

what won't I see in this life! shocked

see person wey dey collect pictures of nak.ed male celebrities like precious artifacts na him dey call anoda person fa.ggot

Wonders they say shall never cease!!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 2:46am On Dec 29, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

what won't I see in this life! shocked

see person wey dey collect pictures of nak.ed male celebrities like precious artifacts na him dey call anoda person fa.ggot

Wonders they say shall never cease!!!

^ Lmao.......U're a Faggo.t.........at least that thread is Up and running......It's a thread for Male and female celebs....and there are Tons Of Female pics in dia...hhhere....oboy.....U be Fa.G......so u went to see anoda mans private parts? Hehehhe.....Otula! Nairalanders.....make onah go confirm wetin ds Animal dey tuk...Y'all go check d thread Out...and see who is lying..U be HOMO! Case closed!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2013
grin grin

chimajii: A Former JUMPOFF is Angry and allegedlly leaked some Pics of Deitrick Haddon from the preachers of Los Angeles....

Click Here to view pic>>>>

http://25.media.tumblr.com/a67491c1a6b6b28eba032d077123b0f8/tumblr_mutktkMBaH1rtw4cvo3_1280.jpg

S/N: ladies Don't Get Wet!!!

chimajii: HERE IS STEPH JONES!.. D NAME SOUNDS STRANGE,RIGHT??...AII....hE WAS ONE TIME BOYFRIEND OF JORDIN SPARKS!
http://1.bp..com/-CkuJWU_W0GQ/TbdBPpC0rSI/AAAAAAAAJf8/CKmpLNbhz84/s280/stephuncensored2.jpg

chimajii: LADIES!! THOSE OF Y'ALL WHO ARE INTO REALITY SHOWS....HE IS HERE...RICH DOLLAZ FROM LOVE & HIP HOP....

http://mommysdirtylittlesecret.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/tumblr_mj9802DOOd1r8ekbfo2_1280.jpg

chimajii: The Game' Star 'HOSEA CHANCHEZ'!!
http://i.imgur.com/bJQi0.jpg

chimajii: WELL...ROCK STARZ are not left behind...Here are pics of TRAVIS BARKER!!
http://4.bp..com/-cV-anedpm1c/Txbkk_9JANI/AAAAAAAAC8k/NlmuuzXmIF4/s280/untitled.bmp

it won't hurt to come out the closet dude grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by mazizitonene(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2013
EyesWideOpen: grin grin
Why evulz na
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Why evulz na

the f00l can't seem to even feign decorum, he has the nerves to call me gay wen never in my online history have I been caught redhanded collecting nude pics of 'MEN', celebrity or not!

cheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 10:56am On Dec 29, 2013

^ Lmao......U're deluding yaself....U're a Hopless Faggo.t.....hehehhehe...the title read Male and female Unclad pics..ur worthless soul went to get only d Male pics...cos that's what Interests U......smh.......and U need more ppu 2 believe U that U aint a Foolish Fagg.ot.......man! Go and Meet Ya Kind....I do Only Females.....dnt try being a Sissy around me......I kill ppu like U....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Elbizzcklinz(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2013
wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tah cheesy cheesy

Chimajii you're EXPOSED, tongue tongue no amount of verbosity will change that fact, so swerve! undecided
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2014

Who get dat prick 4 d first pics
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
Akposy:

Who get dat prick 4 d first pics

u no read the post? E even include profession sef, nt just name grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^ LOL.....y U SHAME COMMOT uR POST mR. Whey carry those celeb pics whey u go look...Mr.pHAGOOTT....
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chimajii: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
@eyesWideOpen.......U're a Hopless Phagot..U need more ppu to believe Odawise.....of all d unclad pics..it ws Only d One for Men u saw to Quote...hehehehhehhe......We See Thru U......Hausa Namah!!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
LOL ... Bringing in tribal insult to score some cheap points? Puhlease! Fail, on an EPIC scale.
tongue
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Emmyk(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Last pix on this thread, as it pops up on my "following" everytime... undecided

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Akposy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
New year day

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by Redmosquito(m): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by chris4gold(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2014
say make i post? grin grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by suarezgerrard(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2014
#ThoNotHandsome

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by AbuMikey(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2014

3 Likes

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by VivyGift(f): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2014
Abu Mikey:

Oga, are You crying? shockedgrin

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by kandiikane(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
uzoexcel: stop lickin asss online!!!itz a bad habit

Licking azz is good for your health. wink
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by suarezgerrard(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vivy Gift:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
ain't crying buh smiling
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by treasureboy09(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
treasboy
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by dandydrey(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
suarezgerrard: #ThoNotHandsome

u call this smilling?? c'mon!
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by VivyGift(f): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2014
suarezgerrard: ain't crying buh smiling
Lyk seriously
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by suarezgerrard(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2014
dandydrey:

u call this smilling?? c'mon!
yeah bro. can you take a pic while crying. get a job #hating
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by suarezgerrard(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
Vivy Gift:
Lyk seriously
indeed.
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xtervaganza(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
chimajii: @eyesWideOpen.......U're a Hopless Phagot..U need more ppu to believe Odawise.....of all d unclad pics..it ws Only d One for Men u saw to Quote...hehehehhehhe......We See Thru U......Hausa Namah!!
what's all this nonsense na....eyes wide open cant be gay, how can a man be attracted to that head? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by xtervaganza(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
[quote author=suarezgerrard]#ThoNotHandsome [/quotesorry eh embarassed embarassed

Who died? undecided undecided

Why are you crying cry cry cry cry

I hope this is not your happy face grin grin
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
xtervaganza: what's all this nonsense na....eyes wide open cant be gay, how can a man be attracted to that head? Lol

angry angry

LLLLLL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* by uche92(m): 6:18am On Jan 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (Reply)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.