Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Breast Firming - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Breast Firming (5684 Views)

Buy Pureleef Butt And Breast Enhancing Lotions For Women / Please Who Here Has Used Veet Gold Whitening And Firming Body Lotion / See How This Lagos Girl Exposed Her Breast In The Name Of Fashion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breast Firming by Priestess(f): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good day to you all, please i want to ask if you know any spa or products that i can use to firm and lift my breast. And how much does therapy/ product cost. If you have had one done before please kindly narrate your experience and results.Thank you.
Re: Breast Firming by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
But y do u want to lift it? No matter what b careful ooo....If u make a brother fall because of ur bosom datz problem
Re: Breast Firming by lulukay(f): 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2013
Priestess: Good day to you all, please i want to ask if you know any spa or products that i can use to firm and lift my breast. And how much does therapy/ product cost. If you have had one done before please kindly narrate your experience and results.Thank you.
I know modupe ozolua used to do it in d past I'm not sure bout now,u could try gogle n search
Re: Breast Firming by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Breast Firming by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: Breast Firming by kingk(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
(a) There is no need to buy expensive lotions that claim to firm  or lift your breasts . We all know that they are a waste of money and don't work. So lets give this natural and safe mask a shot:

You are going to need:

⁠⁠
  -1 tablespoon plain yogurt
  -1 egg white 
  -1 tablespoon honey 

Mix them all to a paste. Apply  it on your breasts and leave on for 20 minutes. You can wear an old non-padded bra while waiting. Rinse it off with cold water.

(b) After you've taken a bath with warm or hot water, always wash your breasts with cold water. Contrast showers are known to make breast tissues straighter, and hence the breasts tend to look fuller. Even if you don't have time to shower, wet a sponge with cold water and clean your breasts. This should be done daily.

(c) Moisturizer. It is extremely important to moisturize your breasts,When they lack moisture they lose elasticity and sag. You can use avocado oil , jojoba oil , or sweet almond oil . I recommend using the almond oil if you have stretch marks because it will help a lot diminish their look.

(d) Now, last but not least : Get the right bra. You must wear the right bra size. Even when you run you must wear a sports bra. Sagging will be faster without proper support. A study has shown that a regular bra reduces bouncing (which leads to sagging of the breasts) almost 40% and a good sports bra 78%

These last two also has been proven to work well.

(e) Push-ups..(Press up) Put your knees on the ground. Bend over and put your hands shoulder width apart and do 10 push-ups.

(f) Take a book and put it on your head. Try to walk like that, or if you can't just stand still. This will help you with your posture and relax the muscles effectively.
Do the exercises daily.

1 Like

Re: Breast Firming by Priestess(f): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
Thank you all very much and to kingk for your ideas, i will put them to work. I tried asking for fees from dr sandra and she said 100k plus.
Re: Breast Firming by homesodear: 4:55am On Jul 30, 2014
Priestess: Good day to you all, please i want to ask if you know any spa or products that i can use to firm and lift my breast. And how much does therapy/ product cost. If you have had one done before please kindly narrate your experience and results.Thank you.

WHAT CAUSES BREAST TO SAG?
The answer is simple, GRAVITY! The same that keeps you from floating in space can often get you down. Sagging of breast (called pstosis in medical terms) affect some people more than others depending on health, age, weight and lifestyle. Healthy youthful skin (full of collagen and elastin) can withstand the effects of gravity better than aged or damaged skin.

Whether you are trying to improve the appearance of your breast or keep them perfect, a healthy diet and skin care regimen is crucial. Your diet provides the necessary materials for the daily repairs of skin and supportive tissues, as well as protect from disease and stress. Therefore an incomplete diet will lead to premature ageing and deterioration of you parts, including your breast. A skin care regimen protects you from environmental stress and delivers additional nutrients to keep your skin and underlying tissues in good condition.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.

(1) (Reply)

Latest African Print Dresses: 2018 Stunning And Unique Ankara Styles / Latest, Stunning Peplum Ankara Skirt And Blouse 2022 / Launching My Ankara Varsity Jacket... Lesmannequin ROCKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.