Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (38949 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Malakh: 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
see as una full here,u guys love stories o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Boss13: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
People need to ask for the age of those creating threads before they comment.

Why would someone be so bold to tell us a bed story his mom told him in order for him to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by agidachris: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
I was going to d river for fishing n my friend,,because i am so handsome,,,i saw mammy water,,with pappy water,,my sister was very prety too,,i nw gave my sister to pappy water n i took mammy water n marry her,,we hv good looking kids,,pikin water,,issue water,,ajebo water n pako water,,,we r staying at streety water,along calabary water...lol

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Tinyemeka(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
PurpleHouse:

They were slamming their cloths to woods and rocks inside the river and with such a loud voice, talking and gossiping, mentioning names of mama this; mama that. My mum was like, so i've been here walking slowly and being scared, when the river was already filled up! She put on her slippers again, walked very fast and slammed it with her feet to produce the kind of noise u get when u walk fast with a slippers, and that was what saved her life! Just as she walked out of the bush path and towards the river, everything and everyone jumped right into the river with such a rush, laughing with some witchy tone of voices, laffing at my mum!
Realizing what was happening! My mum burst into tears, fell on her Knees and begged her hearts out! "i did't know it was still late, please, i have not come to test you, i am an innocent women, please let me go, Please i mean no harm, please."
s
he crawled towards the river and dipped her gallon into the river, begging, crying, pleading and regretting! All the while, she was just being laughed at from corners and under the river with some tiny, witchy voice!

Alas, the keg was filled, she walked backwards, still begging for her life and for mine back home (using me as why she needed to live). She came home finally, and it was just 2:30AM in the morning! She cried, she smiled, she laughed, she held me tight and vowed never to visit the river again whenever she was in d village for holidays, Never ever, ever again!

I felt cold when I read your story, cos I could visualize the scenario of that road to the stream and her plight when she suddenly discovered that she was all alone on that road at that time of the night. Kai! Not to talk of arriving at the stream and seeing no one, but hearing all those voices around. Jisos!

Your mum was extremely lucky.

No offence, did this happen in Edo state?

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Gudintent: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: i remember my encounter with a mermaid very well like it was yesterday
mostly because it was yesterday

it was a cold night,the breeze was freezing so i hid under my blanket
then i heard a wisper in my ears
"come come with me" at first i refused because she look like tonto dike
then she changed into tiwa savage.so i followed her. we followed the bush part and reached the river.
although i noticed that the legs were joint but i felt it was just a custume to spice things up.
she called on her fellow friends to come out of the river.nadia buhari toolz rihanna beyoncy and mercy j.hey all carried me and finished with kisses
i grabed beyoncy from the front and start to suckle on her thing then i recieved a dirty slap from my roommate i woke up to see myself suckking on his dry igbo ibo chest.emeka slap bad

I got tears in my eyes grin grin grin your story is believable jere grin grin tx God you posted this on the first page grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by MrTroll(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
henrimoto: sorry! you don't have a village...
so i have to have a village in order to be this credulous?

how come these sort of things only happen in back water villages where illiteracy and superstition thrive? coincidence?
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Aderupoko2: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Haaaa, which kain story be this. Too much pammy is dangerous to the brain. I just told this story to a 3 year old boy and I received a dirty slap from the kid.
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by crackhaus: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
I once ran into a really really beautiful fair-skinned gal back when I was in Uniport.
It was sunny and her skin glistened in the heat, almost like it was made of glass.

I made my move of course after I and my friends had gossiped her from a distance.

I begged her to take a photo with me at one of the photo stands close to Ofrima Hall, which she initially refused.

Long story short, this pretty little goddess finally agreed to oblige me.
But there was a big problem! After taking the shot together, she hurriedly left because according to her she had a class to attend.
I waited to collect the pics along with my friends.
When the photgrapher came back with the pics, he clearly was confused because he just kept looking at me with a strange face. I wondered what was happening. The guy then asked me, 'abeg bros, where you for see this girl?' 'Her face no dey show for this picture oo'

I looked at all the pieces, and just like he said, her face was covered with something that looked liked a bright light shinning from nowhere.

The pix was taken under the shades of a tree so there were no rays of sun.
To make matters more interesting, her hands actually looked like 'glass' in the picture...

IT WAS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL...

That was the day I decided that I will never let any beautiful fair-skinned woman pass me by without hearing my lyrics...
I fell in love with all women fair/yellow skinned that day!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by packman: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
Decryptor:
The 15 minutes you used in distorting this picture and posting this here would have been used to applying for a job cos i know you are jobless! What do you tend to achieve by this rubbish? SMH for you

Back to topic...@poster, this your story looks like something that can be found in one of Macmillan's story books

[size=20pt]ITS COS OF THAT MAN.........

I AM JOBLESS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tmtech: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
ceejayluv:
But how's encountering a Bush baby a strange ordeal? Pls explain...

U too explain how bush baby is a normal bush animal ( a short man-like creature)...

Perhaps u don't no wat they are.......
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tpia5: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
Boss13: People need to ask for the age of those creating threads before they comment.

Why would someone be so bold to tell us a bed story his mom told him in order for him to sleep.

Because he didnt know it was a bed time story.

We dont have those in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by AORDMAYOR(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
49cents: Victor waifo confessed that his hit track 'if you see mami water eh never you run away...." Was sung to gim by a live mermaid at the Bar beach
you are spot on My brother. Alot of tins happen in the spiritual realm u know? LiFE IS A MYSEry ReMemBer my fellow Forumites

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tmtech: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2013
ceejayluv:
Oh, come on... Bush Babies are ordinary animals... Also known as "Galago". In ibo they're called "ikiri"..
They're an endangered species and YES , I've seen a live one.
Dats not wat we call a bush baby here....its more lyk a goblin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Aerocrystals(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
kekakuz: i remember my encounter with a mermaid very well like it was yesterday
mostly because it was yesterday

it was a cold night,the breeze was freezing so i hid under my blanket
then i heard a wisper in my ears
"come come with me" at first i refused because she look like tonto dike
then she changed into tiwa savage.so i followed her. we followed the bush part and reached the river.
although i noticed that the legs were joint but i felt it was just a custume to spice things up.
she called on her fellow friends to come out of the river.nadia buhari toolz rihanna beyoncy and mercy j.hey all carried me and finished with kisses
i grabed beyoncy from the front and start to suckle on her thing then i recieved a dirty slap from my roommate i woke up to see myself suckking on his dry igbo ibo chest.emeka slap bad
guy, u got me rolling on d floor...chai! My bele o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tpia5: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2013
ebamma: i believe u op, i remember my dad telling us about a popular mermaid, who existed in our village, when rain felled nobody could pass near the stream she stayed, cos the little stream will turn into an ocean and covered the whole pathways, when the government sent contractors to tar the road, the germans had to go into the stream and take her out before the could tar the road, cos many companies had tried tarring the road with no success, due to the mermaid always destroying it

Germans went into the stream and took her out?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by ceejayluv(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
tm-tech:

Dats not wat we call a bush baby here....its more lyk a goblin
Na WA ooo... Goblins are even imaginary creatures.
"Galago" is another name for Bush Baby.
Don't let superstitions cloud your Googling skills...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by afroluciferans: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Entertaining Hogwash
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tinyemeka:

I felt cold when I read your story, cos I could visualize the scenario of that road to the stream and her plight when she suddenly discovered that she was all alone on that road at that time of the night. Kai! Not to talk of arriving at the stream and seeing no one, but hearing all those voices around. Jisos!

Your mum was extremely lucky.

No offence, did this happen in Edo state?
YES! A village at Ovia North East precisely! Thats all i can say!
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Aerocrystals(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
PurpleHouse:
YES! A village at Ovia North East precisely! Thats all i can say!
no wonder!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by akereconfi: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
crackhaus: I once ran into a really really beautiful fair-skinned gal back when I was in Uniport.
It was sunny and her skin glistened in the heat, almost like it was made of glass.

I made my move of course after I and my friends had gossiped her from a distance.

I begged her to take a photo with me at one of the photo stands close to Ofrima Hall, which she initially refused.

But there was a big problem! After taking the shot together, she hurriedly left because according to her she had a class to attend.
When the photgrapher came back with the pics, he clearly was confused because he just kept looking at me with a strange face. I wondered what was happening. The guy then asked me, 'abeg bros, where you for see this girl?' 'Her face no dey show for this picture oo'

I looked at all the pieces, and just like he said, her face was covered with something that looked liked a bright light shinning from nowhere.

To make matters more interesting, her hands actually looked like 'glass' in the picture...

That was the day I decided that I will never let any beautiful fair-skinned woman pass me by without hearing my lyrics...

Thank God u take pix, Oya post am make we see. No tell me say the pix don loss o, cos that kind pix eh, no be wetin u fit discard like that o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by geeworld1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rawdeal: no picture? didn't happen
Didn't u read the story or u dnt understand it nii, hw do u xpect her mum to go out wit camera phone around 2:00AM "dos it make sense to u" or a teen of 14 wit phone @ dat tym was she xpecting to see anytin strange......"common hw do some ppl rilly think"

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by eledalo: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
I didn't even read this stup<d story. I knew it had to be in the religion section.
Some are finding cures for cancer and AIDS, while some villagers are believing in mermaids.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by kekakuz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Aerocrystals: guy, u got me rolling on d floor...chai! My bele o

na true story o
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by cannonnier(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
crackhaus: I once ran into a really really beautiful fair-skinned gal back when I was in Uniport.

please post the the pix so we could all witness that fair skin,glass skin bitch you took a picture with under the mango tree. imagine what if you had went to bed with her.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Lopongo: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
hhhhmmm privacy.....dat of my village is worst..dey even come out wit fire

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by IAMBREEZY: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by IAMBREEZY: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Smh This ur lie self na something else.
ebamma: i believe u op, i remember my dad telling us about a popular mermaid, who existed in our village, when rain felled nobody could pass near the stream she stayed, cos the little stream will turn into an ocean and covered the whole pathways, when the government sent contractors to tar the road, the germans had to go into the stream and take her out before the could tar the road, cos many companies had tried tarring the road with no success, due to the mermaid always destroying it
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tmtech: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
ceejayluv:
Na WA ooo... Goblins are even imaginary creatures.
"Galago" is another name for Bush Baby.
Don't let superstitions cloud your Googling skills...
Well, I need not convince you.....u belong to a different school of tot....
So wait till u encounter one of dis short guys.....

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by taju4free(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Very interesting piece believe me.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Agrika: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
@ henrimoto, try to understand me first before rushing to conclusion...i believe they are several powers that exist on earth,...and of all the powers, one we have been told is the most powerful,....it has been drummed into our head as from childhood that we forget the existence of other powers....take for example how so many so called christians and muslims are disbelieving this story..simply because mermaids were mentioned...is that not a sign of being brainwashed?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by burningspear(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
No need for lenses, you've got it!

A few things I observed in your work:

1. You successfully pinned down your readers to your narration, keeping them seated to know what happened next.
2. You gracefully brought your readers to the setting, to feel as if they were right there.

My advise:
Another Achebe, Obi B. Egbuna, .... in the coming
Release yourself to this gift, to this talent. You'll be happier.

Outlook:
We are all waiting for your books (in whatever field)

Good-luck!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Arrives Benin, Set For Higher Life Conference 2017(PICS) / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.